Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,771 members, 7,806,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (88076 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by fatheritunu: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.
poverty has really ruined your family, if not you won't be talking like dis. Is it a crime to buy cars and houses wen you have money? U beta pray to God to bless you more dan him. Poverty boy, poverty family.. Jealousy jeaolousy... Idiot

7 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by 247notire(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
shamecurls:
But sincerely, I more richer than these dude and have never tried to flaunt it on Nairaland.
Na only baba God know the timid village where this one dey type from. Ur grammar na die bro... Cheers with ur more richerness my guy... Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by menix(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
For those who keep asking what he does, apart from the ones mentioned by the OP, he is into Clearing nd Forwarding nd I mean Big time....

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by osazeeblue01: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
The fact remain that nobody can tell u the really source of his/her wealth.

4 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by RexTramadol1: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
No late comer in success

I'm gonna surpass all these people

U berra start fhamzing
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Maximillian1: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow money is good...but to be sincere,the interior decor of that house is poor..no beefing o

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by pauldehero(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
we are geting there, download glo unlimited ... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by kennykg(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
I didnt want to comment until I zoomed the last picture to looked at the bling waiter only to see its skibbi shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by lhordspy: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Money is good! ehhm, e-money! dont you like a little sweet bum-bum i cud drop mine for 32m

Haters any question
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by UnimkeAk(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
DUDE ABOVE ME IS A FAGGGOT

As long as E- MONEY dey pay
Skiibii oh pop champagne oh
Oya my madam
kpagam
I like the way u wine am
kpagam gam gam

grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by brainpower(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
tyson99:
He is still enjoying the 2million dollars contract he got after he borrowed twenty thousand naira for tfare back to lagos from the village where he went for his traditional marriage but he told us he proposed to his wife with a car

YEYE DEY SMELL SERIOUSLY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. You took the words from my mouth. Very soon they will call you hater. That nigga should better tell us the source of his money.

OH BOY FTC KE IYAFF TEY OOO
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Raymie(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
His interior decorator, if he did have one, needs to be flogged. This is the gaudiest attempt at creating class. Too many themes going on, very busy furnishings and decor. Money is good anyways.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by MrCork: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonhemma11:
Singer Kcee's brother E-Money is one of the most promising and richest youngest millionaires in Nigeria.He has a number of businesses that stretch from real estate to owing a music label.

From Gold-plated chairs to luxurious condos,we bring to you today the fabulous life of E-money and how he spends his millions.

See it below...

1.  His record label alone is worth over N500m!

2. His House Is Everything You Could Ever Wish For

3. His house also includes a state of the art indoor gym

4. You can have a field day glancing at trucks of different expensive ranges, G-Wagons,the Range Rovers Sports, the BMW of this world, the jaguars, the Prado jeeps and many more.

5. Even his kids are not exempted!

6. His clothes are custom made

Mehn!Some peeps are balling.Condition hard for Nigeria no be for everybody.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/the-fabulous-life-of-kcees-brother-e.html

...rubbbbbnish..I gots more moiney than this homebase mofos....truss me!!!(pounds sterlin ma nigggga).. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by samsard(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Came:
How I wish human can live forever..... Death is inevitable ......what a life.... All is vanity!!!! Enjoy your wealth E money.
That you dont live forever does not make having the good things of life vanity, I see that whole vanity talk as a poverty mindset with religious undertones to get people to have false hopes. A meaningful life is not necessarily an endless one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
menix:
For those who keep asking what he does, apart from the ones mentioned by the OP, he is into Clearing nd Forwarding nd I mean Big time....

Big time cargo biz...
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

how e for spend am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Okies27(m): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
jonhemma11:
More
. either drug money or blood money....
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Freeman50(m): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Menh..... This guy is living large.....everybody likes money. Even the cats and rats knows that.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by chukkystar(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na this kind intimidation dey make men go do ritual

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by midehi2(f): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry. Dangote is an old man
really?
wait at the last dance
#evilmoney#
vanity.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Acebar(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
that white woman Bobby is still tight gan!!! very attractive even inside water. @OP na E-money dey suck am? grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

how e for spend am?

With wisdom
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by sukkot: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
these boys dey vex for money. see as dem dey spend am anyhow grin grin
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Moz22: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
I really don't care nor give a f*ck as long as he doesn't give to the needy..everyday ppl die as a result of hunger and starvation but ppl like this don't take out time to see to d needs of this people. God bless him if he does but if he doesn't, then I leave him to God to judge. I pray God bless so as to be a blessing to others.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by udison(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nairalanders shey dis guy get grown up daughter? Think of d best ways to woo a lady
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by toms55(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
faitheverest:
my Bae,you shall make it more than e-money,amen. i shall enjoy your wealth in this life before christ will come. God bless you my love..
May God Bless you more than you ever imagined, a definition of a good woman you are, i wish I have millions to give to you.. I'm so touched, your husband / fiance is so lucky to have you mehn cry

3 Likes

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
una know wetin I dey think now?

weting fit make me poor for this world?

I know say my poor pman Dem na wetin Dem talk finish OO come remain poor.

but in my case it Is get rich or die trying.

I don't bloody care.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Forwetinnah: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
..dem never tell us wetin be him REAL CAREER!! When dem talk true, I go understand.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by yoged(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
fatheritunu:
poverty has really ruined your family, if not you won't be talking like dis. Is it a crime to buy cars and houses wen you have money? U beta pray to God to bless you more dan him. Poverty boy, poverty family.. Jealousy jeaolousy... Idiot
that's really harsh. You need to grow up. He is entitled to his opinion . You don't need to send him home .
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Acebar(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
toms55:
May God Bless you more than you ever imagined, a definition of a good woman you are, i wish I have millions to give to you.. I'm so touched, your husband / fiance is so lucky to have you mehn cry
Bro forget women matter she only said it out of envy I used to have a neighbor like dat. was it not because she saw E-moneys wealth dat made her proclaim such upon her Bf or whatever. she should have prayed dat before now in her private prayers and not here. let's pray for our own wealth and stop envying other ppls wealth. @E-money I tap from ur blessings Cos tapping is allowed.amen
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Onyije1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
chuks1223:
Video: Different Between An American And Nigerian Burial
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHzm58KbwI

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ

stop this shiit meehn
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by slimbiggy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
am i the only thinking that the *E* in his name ain't for Entertainment nor Estate but Electronic (internet). But either way Life z gud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.