Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics (88059 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

something is even meaty about it. O n kpaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Whizpeter(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
Orikinla:
Until he makes the FORBES' list, he is not there yet.

Hustle so that you can at least make NL frontpage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by millhouse: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2015
TOO MUCH BREAD
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
bill gates doesn't show off

He is not Bill gates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Have you ever seen dangote do.such advert

He is not Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
samsard:
That you dont live forever does not make having the good things of life vanity, I see that whole vanity talk as a poverty mindset with religious undertones to get people to have false hopes. A meaningful life is not necessarily an endless one

Never mind these Niggaz!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by kelzgie44: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Orikinla:
Until he makes the FORBES' list, he is not there yet.
Wah Forbes list?? Abegiiii....u talking like uv not gone up streets b4...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by kelzgie44: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
AdmiralDru:

He is not Dangote.
.....dis guy is into ShowBiz...so...hez got to show things up...pls Dangote ain't young

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Mattex001(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
grandlexuz:

Like serioysly. E- money di sleep for golden bed, u sit here di talk about your opinion..

Hu cares undecided

Wonders shall never end!

He sleeps on Diamonds that's his Bizness

U should be thinking of how u'll Hustle and make legal cash not rant about who owns whatsoever!!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by GoldenJAT(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pidggin:
There's something fishy about his wealth, if he truly worked hard for it, he will not spend it this way.

my brother... I DE reason same thing with u. I no trust d source of him wealth at all.

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by mikool007(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
this igbo people are very funny oo grin grin grin , this guy practically summarized his whole life in pictures
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by Krismart(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2016
Pidggin:

How does he spend it and how else is he supposed to spend it? Poor yu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by goldedprince: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
englishmart:
bill gates doesn't show off
Bill gates is quarter to go. If bill gates was this rich at e money's age he for do more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
goldedprince:

Bill gates is quarter to go. If bill gates was this rich at e money's age he for do more
look at this one? You think Bill started making money today?
Now, what about Zuckerberg? Is he also quarter to go?

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by goldedprince: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
englishmart:
look at this one? You think Bill started making money today?
Now, what about Zuckerberg? Is he also quarter to go?
I know u will talk of zuck.
Man that guy didnt start from the bottom.
I only respect guys wey start from yansh to head
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by englishmart(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
goldedprince:

I know u will talk of zuck.
Man that guy didnt start from the bottom.
I only respect guys wey start from yansh to head
starting from the bottom is a better reason to be humble

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by thinkmoney(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
MHEN! :oMHEN! HOW HIM MANAGE GET ALL DIS? IS HE SELF MADE OR WAS THE WEALTH INHERITED?
THAT HIM NAME SHA, INVOKES SUSPICION, ESPECIALLY THE 'E' BEFORE THE MONEY.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by selfmadeboss: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
not as rich as you think.
only knows how to package
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by bigboyobi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
thinkmoney:
MHEN! :oMHEN! HOW HIM MANAGE GET ALL DIS? IS HE SELF MADE OR WAS THE WEALTH INHERITED?
THAT HIM NAME SHA, INVOKES SUSPICION, ESPECIALLY THE 'E' BEFORE THE MONEY.

suspicion or no suspicion! money is being made.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics by booksrite(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage Causes Stir With Her Braless Appearance At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.