Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] (195694 Views)

Checkout Timaya’s Fleet Of Expensive Cars / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice!!
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Hysmady(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
I like Wizkid for keeping the hyundai sonata he won at the headies 2011...Olamide kept his machines simple...Davido is a baus cool
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Rayman5(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
When money talks bullshit listens
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

Loser and his silllly diva song...go get a job and a life succker

Show us your own..

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by rollUP(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
horexy:

Ok undecided
Let 'em drive d cars to heaven angry
Two cars (max 3) are enough. They can't drive two cars at d same time...
*just saying and definitely not hating*

DUDE U DEFINITELY HATING

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by harry509: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Airforce1:

This list comprises of Nigerian A list Musicians who don’t joke

with their ‘MACHINES’ and they are ready to spend any amount to acquire them…..After all is their money., abi na your money?…lol

Most of these guys started from ground level or from nothing but work hard to get to where they are today

and trust me they know how to spoil themselves because ” they work hard and then ball hard”.

They don’t drive cars in heaven, good cars are made here on earth to be used by man….so guys whatever you are doing now keep at it till you can spoil yourself with good things here on earth.

So how about you inspire yourself and enjoy the list compiled of your favorite Nigerian artistes and the expensive fleet of cars they own. grin

1. Davido

One of the most popular celebrity on our list is one who has quite a fleet of cars in his garage.

The “Aye” crooner, who has a flair for luxurious living reportedly has over six exotic vehicles.
The super star has a

1. Mercedes G-Wagon worth N30M- $150.8k

2. 2015 Range Rover Sport SUV worth N35M – $175.9
3. 2012 Audi Q7 worth N10M – $50.3k

4. Chevrolet Camaro worth N6M – $30.2k

5. 2012 Honda accord worth N5M

6. Porsche Turbo worth N22M – $110.6k

Source: Legendary Airforce1 grin
well I jst kame 2 look I don't even av anitin 2 comment @ all. shocked
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by DeviIhimself: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:
All these poor boastful boys that flaunt tokunboh cars and semi detached duplexes on 300sqmeters land have all gone awol since Linda posted her banana island mansion on social media.... grin grin

That's class....i hv absolutely no iota of respect for all these celebrities....they are al struggling boys and girls...heck we might even be richer than most of them

This liar liar...choke on a d11ck....ur post is irrelevant....you lost our respect the moment you lied about losing ur mirage iphone6

they send you attack Airforce1 ni? omo see beaf grin
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Dave50(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
sorry for derailing abeg where are those guys that sell data bundles
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Money is good
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by horexy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
rollUP:

DUDE U DEFINITELY HATING

I am not grin
These artistes just wanna outdo each other which doesn't make sense...really
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by godwinkessi: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by 3kay945(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
silvermania:
I don't see any sense in accumulating cars when there are people suffering from lack of shelter in borno state, one of the reasons i like tu face. Having two cars should be enough, my opinion though don't quote with insults if you don't want to be barned

Are you for real
So these young stars are now govt that should be responsible for what happen in Bornu?

Haba! Be rational small ke
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nice toys. smiley
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Mufasa27(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
marshalcarter:
BAdoo and DDO.....as for wiz-diot....he's a coward
lol guy you nor get sense.....If u are not older than wizkid then you guys are mate.... lol for your mind u dey beef the guy abi..... all these wretched people self.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Adiwana: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
peeps be hating..if you no lyk their cars and their wealth,go hang your self..Nigerians can be so selfish..When they were spending their 15k on beats and producers were you there?
if God bless another man hustle,follow am rejoice.haba
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Realonekingsley(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chai!money is good.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by fart: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
I wonder what it is like to have three di.cks in one pus.sy
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by mizzyboy007: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
its fine to have all money can buy especially if you can afford it.... but guys, let's take our time and think of what's going on in the north....in IDP camps....things are going wrong in this country....very wrong....lets not divert our attention.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Gwan2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dave50:
sorry for derailing abeg where are those guys that sell data bundles
If u knw waz gud 4 u...u had better ignore those set of SCAMMERS disguised as data vendors.
I was scammed by 1 so dnt ask ma reason.

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by georgen2u(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
That Linda don bench these boys ooo. grin
Who said Blogging and Online Entrepreneur Doesn't Pay?
I Love that just a single showcase of Lindas House all the listed stuff above became house boys to her
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Feranmi4christ(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
pls can all this vehicles carry (transport) me to heaven (paradise)
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Adaowerri111: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Must you expose the truth/fact? you are very wicked lolololol, you've said it all
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by ExInferis(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Again?!

How many more times would this kind of info be shoved down our throats?

That tribunal that sacked Wike needs to kick out nairaland's mods

1 Like

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by prettyJoy22(f): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wow who sayz money isn't everything
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
You're right. Some bad sharp people are netting millions monthly. Lol ... Although didnt come easy. grin

georgen2u:

Who said Blogging and Online Entrepreneur Doesn't Pay?
I Love that just a single showcase of Lindas House all the listed stuff above became house boys to her

Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Tobium1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
So?
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by anigbajumo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

Guy stop hatred,u dnt need it at al,hw cum u cum gat over 20likes,na so pple hate d Nigga?Airforce1 life goes on ........#dis is 3much mehn!!
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by chucksp: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Smartresult:
Chioma Toplis
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Du
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by Lancier(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call/whatsapp LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] by tolustx(m): 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
omusiliyu:
What a world we're living.

....and chief choir masters in big churches hardly have one.
Their reward is in heaven.
My own music director has a good car tho, so I dunno what u're talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Victoria Beckham / Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / "Destiny Kids" Then And Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.