Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day (911 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Girls Are Too Stupid Funny Pics For Facebook Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by wellmax(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
I stumbled on this picture on FB, and was like WTF. Which kind of practice is this? Is this cultural, religious or is it when you use an inexperienced alaga iduro (MC) lol. Let me know what you think.

Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by micfoley: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wedding?
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol.. Do I even know what to type again? The guy's hold on her is understandable and somehow fair to the eyes but dear.. That chick's grip on him is so outrageous.
Observe the guy's face, he look mumuish like he is on cloud 9.
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by KELVINXY: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin cheesy
1 2 3
Check check

Observing the strangth of material(s) wink
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by KELVINXY: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
Lol.. Do I even know what to type again? The guy's hold on her is understandable and somehow fair to the eyes but dear.. That chick's grip on him is so outrageous.
Observe the guy's face, he look mumuish like he is on cloud 9.

Even the way she positioned and the grips got me thinking
cheesy

"Damn! she must be good @ oral" wink
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by IamRespected: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tradition been deceiving people since 1960
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by aspabay(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ewooooo, wetin be this? Is the guy feeling the thing? And the Lady.... , na wa ooo. How will the guy explain an erection at the reception
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by wellmax(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
micfoley:
Wedding?
Traditional wedding na
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by chocolateme(f): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
KELVINXY:

Even the way she positioned and the grips got me thinking
cheesy

"Damn! she must be good @ oral" wink
ur mind speed meter can run pass thunderbolt

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by KELVINXY: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
ur mind speed meter can run pass thunderbolt

grin grin cheesy
Re: Funny Pics Of A Couple On Their Wedding Day by scholes0(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
aspabay:
Ewooooo, wetin be this? Is the guy feeling the thing? And the Lady.... , na wa ooo. How will the guy explain an erection at the reception

Lmao
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Favor99 Vs Pazienza / Just In:fire In Agbor Palace; Dein Of Agbor’s Inner House And Bedroom Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.