Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto (1875 Views)

Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by johncreek: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
NYSC just lost another Corp member in sokoto state...

Tope Lamina was involved in a ghastly motor accident.

She died on her way back from Lagos to Sokoto state where she serves as a youth Corp member.

Her bus was involved in an accident in Zamfara state en-route to Sokoto state.

Before her death she was a member of EPG and serves in Rhema FM in Sokoto.

May her Soul Rest In Peace.

Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by nairalandmaster(f): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by micfoley: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
The roads in Zamfara are very bad. RIP
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by fatheritunu: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
OMG... Rip dear
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by frankay430(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by Noneroone(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
RIP
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by fatheritunu: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandmaster:
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
you are a big fool for your statement. How will you feel if one of your child or blood sister died and someone told you *wowww, this is amazing? Always think before you talk... Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
fatheritunu:
you are a big fool for your statement. How will you feel if one of your child or blood sister died and someone told you *wowww, this is amazing? Always think before you talk... Idiot

He doesn't read before he comments..He auto comments
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by SirLegal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh my God....
What a world we live in. So so Tragic.

RIP to this smiling beauty. Deepest Sympathy to her loved ones.

VALAR MORGHULLIS.
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by winnona(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rest In peace Girlfriend I will miss you so much
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by johncreek: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Really missed her.... She happened to be a jovial young lady... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by deloon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandmaster:
wow, this is amazing
ok op, carry on
Asshole
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
RIP dear friend. I swear I hoped it was all rumours. You're such a gentle soul and you'll be greatly missed dear cry cry cry

Lalasticlala
Yokiti
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by hardeysola(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rest in peace. So sad!
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by sparkleRed(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tope, uniben mass comm alumni, a former crosser RIP, we've lost 2 uniben alumni nw cos of nysc matter cry
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by Ofee: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
cry she was once my roomate back then in Uniben o.. very vibrant, confident and jovial... it feels so unreal yet it is real cry cry cry ... R.I.P Tope...
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by olajosy: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
RIP.
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by johncreek: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
I pray no intending corp members should loose their life this way... so painful... after all years spent in university .... so sad... cry
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by habeeb297: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2015
Tope.....My beloved Niece....May your soul rest in peace
[color=#000099][/color]
johncreek:
NYSC just lost another Corp member in sokoto state...

Tope Lamina was involved in a ghastly motor accident.

She died on her way back from Lagos to Sokoto state where she serves as a youth Corp member.

Her bus was involved in an accident in Zamfara state en-route to Sokoto state.

Before her death she was a member of EPG and serves in Rhema FM in Sokoto.

May her Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Another Corper Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Sokoto by johncreek: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
habeeb297:
Tope.....My beloved Niece....May your soul rest in peace
[color=#000099][/color]

My Condolense dear... cry

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For 2016 Lagos Corpers Stream II, Batch A / The Fatal Fate Of ACE/OAU 2012/2013 Graduands / Nysc Batch A & B 2015 Exemption / Date Of Birth (dob) Issues & Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.