Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? (3576 Views)

The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS) / Is Kcee’s House The Most Beautiful Among Nigerian Musicians? / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by BluePrint2: 1:05am On May 06, 2009
People are attracted to beauty. Has beauty anything to do with love?

Click on http://www.truelove247..com to view more.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by tope5000: 1:07am On May 06, 2009
nicole scherzinger wink
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2009
They all look the same to me sad skinny white girls
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by follypimpi(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2009
Why are they all white,sum1 of us Love chocolatey girls.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by FLGators1: 1:13am On May 06, 2009
Jeez, am not that bored
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by bigbumper(f): 1:19am On May 06, 2009
Oh la la, those boots cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Lax75(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2009
Ladies take note. Wear your business suits during the day and slip into one of these outfits at night, and trust me you will have your man wrapped round your finger. grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by FLGators1: 1:23am On May 06, 2009
I think I saw big bumper in the middle grin grin grin

she's the one with the handcuffs and whips tongue
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:24am On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

No wonder hmmmm shocked shocked
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:24am On May 06, 2009
They all look too sphagetti and breakable.

No feel of extra flesh i.e as in eat your cake and still have it grin

Nicole looks ok but have the face of an oldie cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by tope5000: 1:25am On May 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

They all look too sphagetti and breakable.

No feel of extra flesh i.e as in eat your cake and still have it grin

Nicole looks ok but have the face of an oldie cheesy

lmao grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:27am On May 06, 2009
tope5000:

lmao grin cheesy

Don't tell me you haven't noticed
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by tope5000: 1:28am On May 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Don't tell me you haven't noticed

Well she recently admitted that she is 30 instead of the 22 or something she was claiming before cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by bigbumper(f): 1:31am On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

Oh, you and your big mouth angry why did you reveal me now ehn angry I already have to fight off thousands of NL men everyday, now they would not let me rest if they know that I am that fine and well set grin grin grin

tope5000:

Well she recently admitted that she is 30 instead of the 22 or something she was claiming before cheesy

And the funniest part is that people are still saying she looks older than 30, that she looks like 36 years grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by FLGators1: 1:33am On May 06, 2009
rotflmao. you're crazy grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:33am On May 06, 2009
big_bumper:

And the funniest part is that people are still saying she looks older than 30, that she looks like 36 years grin grin grin

She looks like a restructured 45 yr old who surgery can't help her aging face to me undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by tope5000: 1:34am On May 06, 2009
big_bumper:

she does abi. . . . .im waiting for beyonce to also say the truth abt her age cuz bitch is like 34-35 grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by follypimpi(m): 1:36am On May 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

She looks like a restructured 45 yr old who surgery can't help her aging face to me undecided

Too skinny men,where is the BBW girl dem.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:39am On May 06, 2009
follypimpi:

Too skinny men,where is the BBW girl dem.

You would see 'em amongst this Hollywood vixens.Not when sexiest on E! makes BBW seem like a scourge. cheesy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:42am On May 06, 2009
BBW need to revolt, enough with all these skinny white girls, I want me a girl with some meat, to hell with the skin and bones.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by follypimpi(m): 1:46am On May 06, 2009
OgidiBoy:

BBW need to revolt, enough with all these skinny white girls, I want me a girl with some meat, to hell with the skin and bones.

Well said.Am sick and tired of there bonnie Pum texture on my JT.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by bigbumper(f): 2:45am On May 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

She has probably had a lot of botox. Her face is too taut for her to have surgery, she will end up looking like that woman in the 3rd from the left position (sic) in the pix above, that lady that does the show to find the 6th or is it 7th or 8th pussycat dolls grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by spoilt(f): 2:50am On May 06, 2009
Lax75:

Ladies take note. Wear your business suits during the day and slip into one of these outfits at night, and trust me you will have your man wrapped round your finger. grin

No we dont want to wear that at night. grin
They are paid to wear it jare.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by sosisi(f): 3:07am On May 06, 2009
is that a lesbian parade or what?
why are they rubbing each others bodies like that?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Sissy3(f): 3:31am On May 06, 2009
$osisi:

is that a lesbian parade or what?
why are they rubbing each others bodies like that?

roftl . . . at lesbian parade

they r pussycat dolls so . . . they living according to their names
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Lax75(m): 3:47am On May 06, 2009
@ Sissy.

My sis how body now?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Sissy3(f): 3:49am On May 06, 2009
Lax75:

@ Sissy.

My sis how body now?

body dey fresh, u nko?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Lax75(m): 3:51am On May 06, 2009
Haba, I dey inside my skin over here my sister. Wetin man go do now. U dey US ?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Sissy3(f): 3:55am On May 06, 2009
Lax75:

Haba, I dey inside my skin over here my sister. Wetin man go do now. U dey US ?

how is sandiego?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by Lax75(m): 3:59am On May 06, 2009
San Diego dey kampe, I am half in San Diego (for work) but still have my place in Atlanta where I am originally based.

U?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by opsydudu(m): 4:45am On May 06, 2009
bloody white puccy!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? by opsydudu(m): 4:48am On May 06, 2009
to all the ladies that posted on this thread. lez in the house are also welcome.

o ya do the same and post your pic(s). I want something juicy and exciting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West: "D'banj Makes Me Sick!" / Van Vicker Finally Shave His Beard See [PHOTO] / Actress Anita Joseph $trip$ For “ebola Bathroom Selfie”challenge[see PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.