Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85698 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2015
Any tips on how to deal maturely with a cheating wife?

12 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nicepoker(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2015
Op all men are not the same. I don't know were u picked this garbage phrase.

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by princdebola201(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahacheesy
You wish! I am not like your aunt that has a lie self esteem.cheesy

It is safe to agree with the OP, that u re a frustrated and Angry bitch..gringrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by xtervaganza(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bwahahahacheesy

You wish! I am not like your aunt that has a lie self esteem.cheesy

you're a terrible human being

That you can stoop to the point of insulting his late aunt

You're a disgrace

7 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by xtervaganza(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2015
akike:

Why don't you take this to your mother so that she maturely learn how to deal with your cheating father?cheesy
you're a fool

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by positivec(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=daretodiffer post=39394908]

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.
God bless you for saying the truth, even when it's hard for some to understand. kiss

11 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by unmask: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Same old wrong conclusion.......divorce isn't caused by cheating husbands or wives......it is caused by either party getting tired of the marriage which can have several reasons

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by xtervaganza(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

grin ;DThank you ,you just proved my assertion to the whole world.A lady who clearly insults a dead woman ?my dear..........................i pity the man that will have anything to do with you.

have a good life and remember is not too late to change
the fo is not worth your stress

She's coming off a broken marriage which her stupidity
crashed

Let her bark like a diseased dog

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by chukkystar(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2015
All dis Feminist just carry dem wahala full thread

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Coolabbie: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2015
@dearestaramide, Ur aunt was a fôol and died a fôol. Go and teach this lesson to your mum so she can apply it when ur dad inevitably cheats on her.
Idiota.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by 9Too: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2015
CaroLyner:
never put up with a cheating man or you'll die an untimely death.
ladies take note.
and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2015
All men are not the same angry

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Etizz: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

clearly you are an angry frustrated woman .By your tone,you have or are experiencing your man cheating on you or not taking you seriously and best of all by your attitude or tone of the message you are passing, you are the cause,check your self

MY dear get the moral of the story and not what you chose to assume .For you to take your time to write such number of lines on a post that isnt yours.............................you are definitely in pains.

enuff said.i believe i have dignified your self pity of a self and will chose to ignore further comments fro you.

The sentence above "" CHECK YOUR SELF"" just can't make me stop laughing.... U get mouth ..... grin grin grin
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
joseph1832:
OP permit me to say that's your uncle, some men wouldn't even blink about it, I mean they will say if she can hold her peace for 3 months, they see no reason why she can't hold her peace forever.

Your aunt was married to a man who reason and listens, otherwise, he wouldn't have stopped cheating.

Some cheating husbands see it as their god given right and talent to cheat on their wives, whether she is aware or not aware of it isn't their business.

I tell any girl who wants to get married to have it at the back of their mind that the man they're marrying may likely cheat on them, however, how they handle it goes a long way. The fear of God doesn't have anything to do with it, self control, yes.

Thank you for your points, Nigerians and sentiments, talking about the fear of God, excuse upon excuse, women shouldn't have to go through pain and likewise men, all because of sex and cheating, i know sometimes it's hard, especially with us men.

7 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Pamelayoung: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
misspicy:

icedbeatz do you remember?....

no need to blow your self up over a man

My dear they ain't worth it after all

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I didn't know she was dead. Learn to look at the cause instead of misquoting somebodyundecided

He uses his aunt as a case study. If you are a student or better still a lawyer, you should know that you attacking/assassinating the evidence yo win the argument. In this case it was his aunt.cheesy

Don't quote me again please, if you are biased.

I like objective mindscheesy
You are such a bitter lady.... u said the op is not smart yet u couldn't comprehend his post when he said the Aunt is late. Please learn to think before u spew out gutter from your mouth. If you quote me, thunder go strike u down... i ready for u. Old cargo!!

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Etizz: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Sirme411:

U're everytin dey say u are....nd most expecially a big Fool .....u dint even the topic well b4 dissing d guy nd his late Aunt
I sincerly pity d guy dah wuld put up wit u
grin grin
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by FuckYou: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sorry to say this but you have no right to quote me. How am I to know that the aunty is late?undecided
I would b happy if women were smarter honestly.
I thought maybe its due to lack of education initially(in Nigeria I mean). But I've seen several graduates still talks and think like kid. Niger women xpecially need to b matured and smart .
#fact
I won't h happy seeing my daughter having such thinking faculty.
If women are inferior in Nigeria esp.
Then Blacks too are in general compare to white

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Classicman47(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Moral of the story: put up with a cheating man & you're going to die early/before him.

RIP to your aunt, btw.

Wucked!

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by ashatoda: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:
MY uncle and I love to have conversations on life, relationships, politics etc. Any way, we got into discussion on the high rate of divorce in Nigeria and he went on to express what he felt were cause of it. He emphasized on patience and forgiveness and went on to tell me of an experience that cured him of his player life style

Years ago, my uncle was like the average Nigerian man, that is of course womanizer but like the average man, he was smart not to flaunt it, though as women, we always can tell. His wife had always known and was always told by her over sabi friends but since she never caught him red handed, she couldn't do anything about it.

The constant late night calls, meetings, sudden travels increased her belief of what she already knew. what could she do? yes, as any average wife, she was in pains but still showed him love and made sure she was there for him any time he needed a friend to talk to. She never complained or cried to her family or friends but kept in all inside her. He respected her for this even though as he said, he was too addicted to women to stop, though he tried.

My uncle was called off for a conference which was to last for one week and as usual with out delay, he jetted off. A cousin of my aunt whom she had not seen for over two years then came to visit and but was staying in a hotel which was by all means high standard and very expensive. My aunt decided to visit her on a Saturday so as to stay longer and catch up on old times. My aunt as you suspected caught sight of her husband really romancing a woman in the pool area and as you know, the man was supposed to be in Port Harcourt and had presumably jetted off three days before. She calmly finished what took her to the hotel and went back home.

My aunt never showed her husband any difference and still treated him normal as usual but one day whilst he was in a very good mood and they were watching an interesting movie in their room, she calmly told him what she had seen THREE MONTHS EARLIER and asked him not to do it again as he had hurt her deeply.

That night, shame, shock, fear all kinds of thoughts but best of all respect clouded my uncle's thought. He did eventually stop but not immediately oooo. He said it was gradual but he eventually stopped.

MY aunt fell ill and died years later and my uncle was sooo heart broken. He is still single by the way.

WHAT I LEARNT

all men are the same only thing that differentiates them is fear of God and self control.
Women need to be wiser and more matured than men.
Never act immediately this enables you time to think and strategise
shouting doesn't change men but pushes them away

That is maturity in the real sense. Your aunt is beyond the ordinary woman who blivs dat shouting is d solution to this kind of problem only to embolden the man and concede power to the intruder. Your aunt is a woman of wisdom. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Missonas(f): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
what is d name of d movie? shey na comedy or tragedy
grin tragi comedy

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kockane(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sorry to say this but you have no right to quote me. How am I to know that the aunty is late?undecided

You are the dumbest person I've met in my almost ten years of being on nairaland. Gosh! angry

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Etizz: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
rainyday:
You are such a bitter lady.... u said the op is not smart yet u couldn't comprehend his post when he said the Aunt is late. Please learn to think before u spew out gutter from your mouth. If you quote me, thunder go strike u down... i ready for u. Old cargo!!
Chaii, people get mouth gang..... grin

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
rainyday:

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

17 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Rose2014: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Moral of the story: put up with a cheating man & you're going to die early/before him.

RIP to your aunt, btw.
Walahi you're bad cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
Kockane:

You are the dumbest person I've met in my almost ten years of being on nairaland. Gosh! angry

Bwahahahaha

I am a bitter and old if that makes you feel bettercheesy

The op modified his thread title. You didn't start the thread with him so why don't you keep to yourself, mad man cool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Pamelayoung: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2015
I really find this thread interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.