Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (34227 Views)

Why Do Most Women Believe That Pvssy Reward Is Enough Pay Back For Anything / The Erroneous Things Women Believe About About Sex And Their Sexuality / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
This post is very long so I will skip introduction and go straight to the three misconceptions that women believe about men.

1. Men Are Intimidated/Feel Insecure Around Women With Wealth: I don't know where this mentality is from but I have this to say about it.

Nigeria men are not scared of successful women rather they are scared of control freaks. The type of woman that only feels good about herself if she makes you feel less than her.

These are the women that my brothers are scared of. It is called being careful and not insecurity.

Men are scared of women that have personality disorder.

Secondly, if a host of studies are to be believed, marrying these women(career women) is asking for trouble. If they quit their jobs and stay home with the kids, they will be unhappy ( Journal of Marriage and Family, 2003). They will be unhappy if they make more money than you do ( Social Forces, 2006). You will be unhappy if they make more money than you do ( Journal of Marriage and Family, 2001). You will be more likely to fall ill ( American Journal of Sociology). Even your house will be dirtier ( Institute for Social Research).

Have you seen that it just isn't a Nigeria thing?

The same studies have found that professional women are more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat, less likely to have children, and, if they do have kids, they are more likely to be unhappy about it.

Men are not scared of women with wealth, they're simply not ready for their endless troubles.

Nobody will willingly pierce his body with many sorrows.

Now lemme bring it down to Nigeria women.

This is what happens when a guy asks for the hand of a rich girl in marriage.

Each member of the family will buy one Laser-Sharp Binoculars that can pierce through his flesh and bones and zoom the guy's soul to search his spirit to know if he's after the woman's wealth.

Even when the Binoculars reads negative, they still won't believe it, they will become very envious and are likely to disrespect the guy.

The guy have alota work to do to prove his not after their sister's money before they can respect him.....

The mama will be like, "My daughter, that guy is after your money. He's not good for you, wait my dear, when a good guy comes I will tell you".

Who wants that?

Finally, these women, especially those working in an office or something of that nature do not know that there are things one needs to succeed in business and work.

These things are direct opposite of what we need to have successful marriage and most of these successful women do not know where to cut the line.

To succeed in business, you have to be stubborn, in control etc. Bring these things into your marriage and you are in trouble.

Some successful women would rather blow the house up and everything in it than compromise or take personal responsibility.

Who Wants This?

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

Go to married men that have richer wives and ask them, they will tell you that the message their women pass in everything they do is I don’t trust you to be able to do it right; I don’t respect your judgment; I don’t think you are competent; I don’t value your insight. I can do it all alone.

Stay Alone Then.

59 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
2. Men Don't Value The Women That Asked Them Out: I shouted holy ghost fire the first time I heard this, because I have been in relationships where ladies made the first move.

I don't wanna go into details but what I learnt from dating them is that the women who have the guts to ask guys out also have cheating tendencies and security issues.

Though the later is not a real problem but who wants to reminded every ten minutes that the reason you did this was because she asked you out.

If she called and I didn't pick, it was because she asked me out

If my number is not available, it was because she asked me out

Truth is, Men value them but they're too difficult to date.

I almost fainted when I checked someone's inbox and saw that she's using the same "scope" she used on me on other guys.

No man wants to date a female version of himself.

3. Beauty Intimidate Men: False: If you are a beautiful woman and you are not in a steady relationship or no man wants to stay committed with you then here is why.

When I say beautiful, I mean the 10/10s.

I have dated one of the 10s and the experience was hellish!

Her beauty didn't intimidate me 1 bit neither did I feel insecure around her but the relationship didn't last because:

A: She initiated it. You already know the problem that is involved in dating a woman that asked you out.

B: She was always telling me how guys were on her neck. @ a point it started sounding like she was doing me a favour by dating me. One day, I gave her my Facebook password.

What she saw there calmed her down and she stopped telling me how guys were on her neck cause I had ladies on my neck too.

Handling a 10/10 is difficult and not many men can do it so they chose to stay away.

It is not intimidation, not insecurity, it is choice.

Most 10s are quite demanding and also incredibly self-absorbed, why? Because they feel they can pick and choose.

This is because they're constantly being bombarded with male attention.

Men fall all over themselves to try to please her in any way they can.
Endless compliments, outrageous gifts, free shopping sprees on Rodeo Drive, all expense paid trips to the finest resorts in the world, invitations to parties with the rich, famous and powerful men and women.

This always gets into their heads and spoils them.

A recent analysis revealed that having an attractive husband or boyfriend was no barrier to a relationship succeeding. But, if the woman was extremely beautiful, the relationships tend to last only a matter of months.

It is difficult to state how challenging it can be to get involved with a 10s.

Men consider this and backdown.

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Highcuerayte: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
I came here to check profile pics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I came here to check profile pics.
Wrong Thread

4 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nodding my head like the agama in perfect accord

5 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Highcuerayte: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wrong Thread
This topic of yours will make FP and ladies must to come..whichever way I get pictures to viewcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandmaster:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
S£un's new auto-FTC

#off-point comments all the time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ohk
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
post removed by author

4 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Rukkydelta(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty threads always make fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

S£un's new auto-FTC

#off-point comments all the time
He's doing business nah. You no see the advert on its siggy?

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Glowstone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
I only read your point two and I quite agree with you., I tend to love women who try to ask me out first so much if I had feelings for them already or if I start developing. feelings for them and I respect them so much

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Too long.
Nigerian men are not scared of rich girls, they are scared of girls richer than them.
Thanks for reading.

You need to understand, money brings out the demon in women.

Richer women are control freaks and that's what men don't want.

It is a wise decision to stay a way from what will give you troubles in the future.

That's wisdom, not fear.

bronzegoddess:
Yes, nigerian men take ladies for granted if they initiate romantic gestures and stuff. Even if he wasn't into the girl prior to the girl asking him out, he'll force himself to tolerate her just to get whatever he can. Men will always be men, they can never turn a woman down.
You made a lot of mistakes. We turn women down.

I personally have, not one, not 2. Reason is because of what I passed through dating a woman that asked me out.

It is something that I will never try again.

Did I take her for granted? No.

When I noticed what she was up to, I had to pretend I wasn't aware of what she's doing and asked her out just to spare her ego but did it go well?

No.

She dated me because I am tall and intelligent(her words).

What happened when she saw a tall, intelligent and fair guy? She ported.

Apparently because he has something that I lack.

I no fit talk joor.

BTW, she ported again when she saw a tall, intelligent and fair guy who is financially stable, unlike I that was still trying to stand.

22 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Tallesty threads always make fp
lols gringringringringrin

I don't think so
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Glowstone:
I only read your point two and I quite agree with you., I tend to love women who try to ask me out first so much if I had feelings for them already or if I start developing. feelings for them and I respect them so much
They are difficult to please

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by ggrin(f): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yawnssad

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by allytinted: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
AreaFada2:
[/b]
You have little experience with real men. Irrespective of your age and or marital status.
I have turned down some pretty ladies.
Reasons were simple:
(1) They were work colleagues. I don't date at work.
(2)I never liked one of them to begin with. She thought she was some supermodel until a dressed her down in a quarrel one day. Nothing on earth was ever going to make me date her. Ladies yearn for what they cannot get. Another was even prettier. From her history, she wasn't a faithful girl. I would never even hit and run a possible public toilet, irrespective of beauty. grin
(3) Others again at work. For ethical reasons I could not.
So babe, don't use the standards of those guys you meet to judge all.
WELL SAID!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by gamaliel121(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
On point op... 10 gbosa for u dia.. Confam guy.

2 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by frankcris(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
This post is very long so I will skip introduction and go straight to the three misconceptions that women believe about men.

Men Are Intimidated/Feel Insecure Around Women With Wealth: I don't know where this mentality is from but I have this to say about it.

Nigeria men are not scared of successful women rather they are scared of control freaks. The type of woman that only feels good about herself if she makes you feel less than her.

These are the women that my brothers are scared of. It is called being careful and not insecurity.

Men are scared of women that have personality disorder.

Secondly, if a host of studies are to be believed, marrying these women(career women) is asking for trouble. If they quit their jobs and stay home with the kids, they will be unhappy ( Journal of Marriage and Family, 2003). They will be unhappy if they make more money than you do ( Social Forces, 2006). You will be unhappy if they make more money than you do ( Journal of Marriage and Family, 2001). You will be more likely to fall ill ( American Journal of Sociology). Even your house will be dirtier ( Institute for Social Research).

Have you seen that it just isn't a Nigeria thing?

The same studies have found that professional women are more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat, less likely to have children, and, if they do have kids, they are more likely to be unhappy about it.

Men are not scared of women with wealth, they're simply not ready for their endless troubles.

Nobody will willingly pierce his body with many sorrows.

Now lemme bring it down to Nigeria women.

This is what happens when a guy asks for the hand of a rich girl in marriage.

Each member of the family will buy one Laser-Sharp Binoculars that can pierce through his flesh and bones and zoom the guy's soul to search his spirit to know if he's after the woman's wealth.

Even when the Binoculars reads negative, they still won't believe it, they will become very envious and are likely to disrespect the guy.

The guy have alota work to do to prove his not after their sister's money before they can respect him.....

The mama will be like, "My daughter, that guy is after your money. He's not good for you, wait my dear, when a good guy comes I will tell you".

Who wants that?

Finally, these women, especially those working in an office or something of that nature do not know that there are things one needs to succeed in business and work.

These things are direct opposite of what we need to have successful marriage and most of these successful women do not know where to cut the line.

To succeed in business, you have to be stubborn, in control etc. Bring these things into your marriage and you are in trouble.

Some successful women would rather blow the house up and everything in it than compromise or take personal responsibility.

Who Wants This?

Women Naturally want to exert control over everything. They enjoy to make those around them feel inadequate, insecure, nervous, angry, anxious and physically sick.

Go to married men that have richer wives and ask them, they will tell you that the message their women pass in everything they do is I don’t trust you to be able to do it right; I don’t respect your judgment; I don’t think you are competent; I don’t value your insight. I can do it all alone.

Stay Alone Then.

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
Yawnssad
Go to bed

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by gamaliel121(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Too long.

Nigerian men are not scared of rich girls, they are scared of girls richer than them.

Yes, nigerian men take ladies for granted if they initiate romantic gestures and stuff. Even if he wasn't into the girl prior to the girl asking him out, he'll force himself to tolerate her just to get whatever he can. Men will always be men, they can never turn a woman down.

No ma'am, your wrong...we turn women down..
For real...

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by ggrin(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Go to bed
I be kerosinesad
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
I be kerosinesad
Ok..

Go enter lantern

3 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Slimzjoe(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rightly Said man! Rightly Said!!

2 Likes

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Third one?
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

No ma'am, your wrong...we turn women down.. For real...
Cos they are physically challenged I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by kYjelly2: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Third one?

my angel, it must av hurt when u fell from heaven

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by bronzegoddess(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Rightly Said man! Rightly Said!!

Na so d write up sweet u reach? undecided

1 Like

Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Rukkydelta(f): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols gringringringringrin

I don't think so
but I know that most of your make fp, maybe you are bribing the mods
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by Tallesty1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Third one?
It is there nah.
Re: Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men by ggrin(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok..

Go enter lantern
why evils? cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.