Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (29161 Views)

How Can One Buy An Item On Ebay From Nigeria? / Selling On Ebay From Nigeria / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by lboggie: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2011
It is really sad that we've got such a bad rep abroad embarassed A friend of mine once told me of a Nigerian company (uk based) who you can send some money, will make the purchase on ebay for you and then ship it down to you. But you have to open an account with them first, pay some money into the account and let them know the item number with your highest bid. I think its a fab idea grin
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by mavinc4u(f): 2:25am On Aug 21, 2011
chaircover:

it happened againĀ  angry

my ebay account was blocked again when I placed a bid on an item whilst i was on holiday in Nigeria. I received an email asking me to reset my pasword due to them feeling that it had been compromised.

My question is are they trying to kill a mosquito with a machine gun or do they really have solid reasons to beleive that they dont have enough security objects in place to weed out only the fradulent nigerian transactions

what exactly are you talking about?blocking your account because you are in Nigeria,cut that crab please.are you saying that nobody in Nigeria uses ebay or paypal genuinely.i wil suggest that you examine yourself very well dear.am in nigeria and i use both ebay and paypal without change of ip address whatsoever.if you want to buy anything on ebay,all i need from you is the item number and if is an aution,tell me the highest bid i should place on the item for you.my fee is 10-20% of each transaction depending on your purchase.don't worry you wil pay in naira.just give me a call and your problems are solved. at crab please.are you saying that nobody in Nigeria uses ebay or paypal genuinely.i wil suggest that you examine yourself very well dear.am in nigeria and i use both ebay and paypal without change of ip address whatsoever.if you want to buy anything on ebay,all i need from you is the item number and if is an aution,tell me the highest bid i should place on the item for you.my fee is 10-20% of each transaction depending on your purchase.don't worry you wil pay in naira.just give me a call and your problems are solved.
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Nairaplus(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
There is an easier way to shop online and pay go Naira. Just read this article: www.nigerius..com/2011/08/shop-in-usa-from-nigeria-with-circuit.html
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by denny4ril: 4:02am On Aug 25, 2011
U can shop from ebay and amazon.com and get your goods in Nigeria but only that the goods will be delivered thru a virtual address. Just search on google "virtual us address" and that will help out
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Skywriter: 2:29am On Nov 22, 2011
I write on behalf of www.Proxycart.com

With ProxyCart.com, you can order a product from any US online store of your choice (including amazon and ebay) and have it delivered to you in Lagos. www.ProxyCart.com is easy to use, reliable, secure, and affordable. Simply use the "Product Request" tool on www.proxycart.com to request a quote on any product you wish to buy. You will receive a price quote within 6 to 12 hours of submitting your "Product Request". www.ProxyCart.com also features some of the best deals from a variety of US retailers. Serious inquiries, please call (US) +18019800023 or (Nigeria) 08028489218
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Skywriter: 2:31am On Nov 22, 2011

With ProxyCart.com, you can order a product from any US online store of your choice (including amazon and ebay) and have it delivered to you in Lagos. www.ProxyCart.com is easy to use, reliable, secure, and affordable. Simply use the "Product Request" tool on www.proxycart.com to request a quote on any product you wish to buy. You will receive a price quote within 6 to 12 hours of submitting your "Product Request". www.ProxyCart.com also features some of the best deals from a variety of US retailers. Serious inquiries, please call (US) +18019800023 or (Nigeria) 08028489218
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Skywriter: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2011

Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by macpreneur: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out hot cake December businesses for this year end you can do on your own
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by debadest: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
I think the best and safest place to order anything you want from USA, London, and around the world to Nigeria is MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). I have been using them and their service is so reliable and quick. They have offices all over the world but their headquarters is in USA.

www.micostarmall.com
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by myafrican: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2012

Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by markaw(m): 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
yes it is possible
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by lukasz: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2013
mavinc4u:
what exactly are you talking about?blocking your account because you are in Nigeria,cut that crab please.are you saying that nobody in Nigeria uses ebay or paypal genuinely.i wil suggest that you examine yourself very well dear.am in nigeria and i use both ebay and paypal without change of ip address whatsoever.if you want to buy anything on ebay,all i need from you is the item number and if is an aution,tell me the highest bid i should place on the item for you.my fee is 10-20% of each transaction depending on your purchase.don't worry you wil pay in naira.just give me a call and your problems are solved. at crab please.are you saying that nobody in Nigeria uses ebay or paypal genuinely.i wil suggest that you examine yourself very well dear.am in nigeria and i use both ebay and paypal without change of ip address whatsoever.if you want to buy anything on ebay,all i need from you is the item number and if is an aution,tell me the highest bid i should place on the item for you.my fee is 10-20% of each transaction depending on your purchase.don't worry you wil pay in naira.just give me a call and your problems are solved.

How can you proove to me that you can by from ebay? I also got blocked just few days ago because i logged into my account from nigeria.

Do I have to pay you upfront?

Let me knwo!
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by felucci(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Most people get blocked because they keep on logging into their account by making use of a Nigeria ip address. The smart way to go about it it to make use of a VPN service.
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by myafrican: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why don't you simply use myafricanstoredotcom?

So as long as the item you wish to purchase is a 'Buy It Now' item, it will be purchased for you and delivered in Nigeria.

Charge is 3% max and you can pay in Naira.
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by vicbless: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
pls can someone help me with this, i purchase a car from ebay.co.uk, but i dont have any drop in uk to deliver the car, pls can anybody tell me what to do thank.
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by Opiosko: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
I opened my ebay acct in Nig with without changing my ip address, so what exactly are u peeps saying abt being blocked cause u logged on 4rm Naija? Abi una jst dey form 'i have been to...' that's how some fellows said u cannot do clickbank affiliate marketing 4rm Naija. Pls dnt say what u dnt know. Shalom
felucci: Most people get blocked because they keep on logging into their account by making use of a Nigeria ip address. The smart way to go about it it to make use of a VPN service.
I opened my ebay acct in Nig with without changing my ip address, so what exactly are u peeps saying abt being blocked cause u logged on 4rm Naija? Abi una jst dey form 'i have been to...' that's how some fellows said u cannot do clickbank affiliate marketing 4rm Naija. Pls dnt say what u dnt know. Shalom
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by nigeriancuban: 5:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Opiosko:
I opened my ebay acct in Nig with without changing my ip address, so what exactly are u peeps saying abt being blocked cause u logged on 4rm Naija? Abi una jst dey form 'i have been to...' that's how some fellows said u cannot do clickbank affiliate marketing 4rm Naija. Pls dnt say what u dnt know. ShalomI opened my ebay acct in Nig with without changing my ip address, so what exactly are u peeps saying abt being blocked cause u logged on 4rm Naija? Abi una jst dey form 'i have been to...' that's how some fellows said u cannot do clickbank affiliate marketing 4rm Naija. Pls dnt say what u dnt know. Shalom
don't be such a liar pls,even when you use a VPN to hide your ass,once they detect the email uaex was opened in naija,its immediate suspension from login in,unless you can show me a screen grabs with the name Nigeria there,I smh 4u
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
nigeriancuban:
don't be such a liar pls,even when you use a VPN to hide your ass,once they detect the email uaex was opened in naija,its immediate suspension from login in,unless you can show me a screen grabs with the name Nigeria there,I smh 4u
How valid is this assertion now.
Re: Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? by yesloaded: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
How valid is this assertion now.
You can shop on eBay without the need to hide your location

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Seen Using Juju As Desperate Measures To Boost Sales / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / Man Makes Strong Case For Pure Water Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.