Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry (726 Views)

Why Some Men Date Fine Girls, But bleep Ugly & Endowed Girls / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / When A Girl Doesnt Know Whom To Choose Among Her Numerous Suitors(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by danlistic(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is this very beautiful light skinned girl i met but she played hard to get initially not knowing that she also has hidden feelings angry but we were casual friends.I used that avenue of friendship to show her love,care and attention but she maintained her ground.Our closeness grew until her birthday came and i surprised her with astonishing gifts and presents.She was so happy until when i asked her to be her boyfriend and she said 'NO'.I was speechless for few minutes just standing there staring at her lipsrsealed embarassed.After that,i decided to give her some space.Middle of this year,i met another light skinned girl(i don't date dark skinned girls) wink cheesy and we started a relationship but i still communicate with the other one.She came to visit me at my work place with a shocking information that she loves me but she was just trying to know if am serious wit her that was why she was playing hard to get.She is an amazing personality,very beautiful and intelligent unlike the second girl who is also very pretty and both of dem are light skinned girls because that's my trend wink.I discoverd recently that we have different believe system and this is giving me concern.The first one worships with white garment church,specifically 'OLUMBA' and the other one worships with 'JEHOVAH WITNESS' while me am a pentecostal.I love both of them so much but i'll never worship in any of the two churches and am thinking of settling down[sub][/sub] .WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by silverprince413(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
And How is this sh*t a national issue??

1 Like

Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by ril19(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]SINGING IN TONY TETUILA VOICE....
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by Joygalore(f): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Waiting for part 2 before I will comment..
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by gamaliel121(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Convert to islam and marry the 2 of them.. ....
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2015
seen. next?

Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by longjohnsilver: 12:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Are u begging us to help u choose a wife...
if ur ansa is yes...den am straight outta here
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by sulmeza(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2015
U can't be in luv wit 2 ladies at a tym...it's impossible....
Perhaps wat u've got 4 one or both of them is not love buh something else...love is a big word....think much harder bouh it....
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by Nemerulez(f): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
How can you even give room to another woman in the first place? Any woman who knows what she wants will never marry such a man!
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by evanscheck(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2015
We are as confused as u are... so since we cant make a choice for u, impregnant the both of them and marry both..
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by Johnnoah1st: 4:05am On Oct 27, 2015
danlistic:
There is this very beautiful light skinned girl i met but she played hard to get initially not knowing that she also has hidden feelings angry but we were casual friends.I used that avenue of friendship to show her love,care and attention but she maintained her ground.Our closeness grew until her birthday came and i surprised her with astonishing gifts and presents.She was so happy until when i asked her to be her boyfriend and she said 'NO'.I was speechless for few minutes just standing there staring at her lipsrsealed embarassed.After that,i decided to give her some space.Middle of this year,i met another light skinned girl(i don't date dark skinned girls) wink cheesy and we started a relationship but i still communicate with the other one.She came to visit me at my work place with a shocking information that she loves me but she was just trying to know if am serious w
when did marrying someone from another church become an issue? too many senseless beings on nairaland.
Re: Advise-he Is In Love With Two Girls But Don't Know Whom To Marry by Sheflex4real(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2015
First, i don't think that's even possible,i mean having real love for 2 girl at the same time. Second,Christians, i've got mad love for u'all but u got me confused, i mean since when does goins to a different church becomes an issue.i've always taught Christians are Christians. well i guess i was wrong. Team Islam till d day i die.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

V!deo: African Police M An D0!ng It W!th @ Fe Male Police During Duty / How To Put Trust Into Your Relationship / 5 Things To Do To Reconnect With Your Spouse Everyday. No 5 Is Essential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.