Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin (24377 Views)

How To Spot An Original Infinix From The Fake One / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by eniolaamoda: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2015
How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pinn

Pls ineed a detailed step pls

Carlcaresophia
Misstechy
Kazzonline
Jefferyjamez
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by mrhipup(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2015
simple.......ask Mr knw all(Google)
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by YoungWiseCash: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015
You will flash the phone.
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by eniolaamoda: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
You will flash the phone.

Flash d fone how
Pls detailed.steps
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by gingger(m): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Were u not d one who set it up? Except it's not ur phone
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Even if you flash the phone it will still show....
Format, and it will still show...

Just use sp flash tools to format the phone and install another firmware..
Follow this link https://forum..com/thread-1138.html
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by eniolaamoda: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2015
gingger:
Were u not d one who set it up? Except it's not ur phone

Dis is what is killing us in nigeria
Over sabi
Too much ginger in ur blood

Fyi i bought the fone from someone and when i bought d fone i even factory reset it
And i was using my own fone lock code

But yeaterday i did a sim swap.and.d fone started asking me this protection.pin. i thought it was my own fone pin it was asking me not.knowing it d pin d guy uaed to use

I never thought it could ask dat since i have done a factory reset

And i cnt.remeber d guys number

D guy sent.the.code.to me on my whatsapp but i cnt even access d menu talkless of entering whatsapp

I hv neva experienced.auch a tin if not.i wud have toggle it off
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by Carlcaresophia: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2015
eniolaamoda:
How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pinn

Pls ineed a detailed step pls

Carlcaresophia
Misstechy
Kazzonline
Jefferyjamez
Hello Eniolaamoda, it means you had set anti-theft function with your old simcard before. To unlock the phone, you can either input the protection code you set before, or cancel the anti-theft function. To cancel the anti-theft setting, you need to insert your old simcard, and follow below steps: setting----Security----Mobile anti-theft---cancel. If there is still problem, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin by esohjay: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Make sure your SIM card is intact on the locked Infinix device and also make sure that some airtime is available on it
• Get another phone (any phone at all) and insert the SIM card (number) that you used as recovery option when setting up the anti-theft password.
• With the recovery number phone, send the keyword #mima# in an SMS to the SIM number in the locked Infinix device
• Wait for some seconds and a new password would be sent to the recovery number
• Now use the new password to access your locked Infinix device

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / How To Convert Mtn Suprise Bonus To Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.