Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us (4897 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / If Your Guy Slept With Your Girlfriend, Will You Still Go On With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2009
please nairaland i need an advice on ths issue, i had a broken relationship in 2007 and a month later i met an old friend(dammy) , we graduated from the same polytechnic, so i told her about the guy that broke up with me becos she knows him well , she consoled me and advice that i should move on with my life which i did but later she came back and told me that when i was seeing her off one of his male friend saw us and really liked me , we went to his house and i got to know him well , his name is jide , i fell in love with jide, I was still in this relationship when dammy did her introduction , i went for the introduction too and there i i met tunde,

tunde approched me and reveal his intensions which i declined i never knew tunde was dammy brother inlaw, i gave him my no and we started communicating, i did not want to start a relationship with tunde, i told tunde to give me time becos then i had a feeling that all jide want is to sleep with me and dump me ,

i later got to know that jide was not the right guy for me, i left jide for tunde who is a junior brother to dammys husband to be . tunde works in a big private firm in lagos and i have my own job in a bank in abeokuta, but around march last year i got a call from jide and he said he learnt that i was going out with dammys brother in llaw and he said he heard that we will son get married, but to my shock he said he wanted to tell me something and that it has benn bothering him since he leant i was going out with dammys brother in law , he told me that he was dating dammy before he met me and they both knew the relationship was just a fling, i was shock, i called dammy and ask her if what jide told me was true

she confirmed it and was apologising saying that she wished me well and she never knew that my relationship with jide would not work and that she never knew that his brother in law would fall in love with me,

dammy got married last year and my wedding is comming up this december with tunde,

please nairaland i am confused at this point because i cant imagine this happening to me , i cant live with the fact that jide slept with me and dammy and am getting married to dammys brother inlaw (tunde)

please what should i do, brother ademola who is dammy husband and tunde my own husband to be are from same parent , i cant imagine what would happen if they get to know that jide slept with there wife
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2009
i just went thru ur story, wats the proble m please?
isn't the jide supposed to be ur past?
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by tboy1(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2009
Its no big deal, u just working urself up over nothing
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by maray(f): 11:33am On May 06, 2009
Too long story lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Phemzy(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2009
@Poster

Hello sister, let me tell you something.

1. Do you trust dammy? (because it seems all of them are just laughing at you - just wanna Bleep you and make jest of you)

2. Do you trust jide? (may be dammy hurt jide and she is using you to payback for her dept) and what happen to dammy, don't you think it will happen to you).

3. Do you also trust tunde?

Becareful and try to have patience in order to see what is hidden.

You should cautioned yourself (your body dey do u tirinrintirinrin)
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2009
if all this guys knew each other, then fine there wud be a big deal.
as it stands, just ur hubby and dammy's hubby are related or close.
relax, nemesis still dey far ahead. lol
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by temi4rea(f): 12:04pm On May 06, 2009
theres really notin to panic abt just as IzEEK said NEMESIS is stl far! cheesy
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Phemzy(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2009
temi 4 rea:

theres really notin to panic abt just as IzEEK said NEMESIS is stl far! cheesy

Nothing to panic about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its better for her to washout for nemesis becos you cannot eat your cake and have it/
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by waterworks(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2009
first off when u come on forums like this us should never be this specific. what if ure husband to be or any of these people are on nairaland? they would know exactly who you are! u have even given us your job details too. just hope none of hes, yours or dammys friends read this.

@ poster: ure story makes no sense.
  you and dammy slept with the same guy ok no problem how does ure past relationship with jide affect dammy's and ure husband? is dammy husband and ure husband friends with jide? if so it doesnt matter cos it was in the past.
when i was seeing her off one of his male friend saw us and really liked me

who's male friend? the guy from the first broken relationship?

and also you said:
he told me that he was dating dammy before he met me and they both knew the relationship was just a fling. . . she confirmed it and was apologising saying that she wished me well and she never knew that my relationship with jide would not work and that she never knew that his brother in law would fall in  love with me,

why was she saying she never knew the relationship would not work? so in other words she diddnt tell you that she dated him first because she thought the relationship between you and jide would work? ive gotto tell you normally when people hide such it cos they think the relationship would not work and therefore its not necessary to tell not because they think it will!

so far i dont see ure problem is it cos u and ure frnd dated the same guy ure worried? because thats the only wahala i see here. its not as if the guys u both dated are friends with ure husband even if isnt it before you got invloved with them? what are we supposed to help you with?
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Secretz(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2009
@ Poster,

FIRSTLY, it is my duty to notify you of how STUPID you are for using real names. Anybody on here can know of them and know of you!! tongue

The situation is not soo bad from what I can 'understand' of it, but just prepared that it may all come out. Don't worry sha, all is well. grin
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by bluespice(f): 2:02pm On May 06, 2009
*groaning in pain*

are people really this saw-dust-ish
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 2:20pm On May 06, 2009
caught or not, ur conscience still pricks u.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yme1(f): 2:26pm On May 06, 2009
she leaves the thread quietly undecided
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by candylips(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2009
ehm, what is your problem
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2009
@y me,
u dey try me!
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by follypimpi(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2009
You should concentrate more on how to write an understandable posts at the moment.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yme1(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2009
@izeek

fi----------------le ah i nor gree cheesy
wetin you dey do for NL, oya run go look those craze people wey them say make you dey watch grin grin
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by nethacker(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2009
@poster,if u r ready to marry, u will go with ur tunde
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2009
@y me,
i heard u are here, so i came to chase u.
or u don forget say when them call roll call u must be present!
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by nethacker(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2009
@izeek, just leave my y_me alone ooo.she is married to me
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yme1(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2009
@izeek
i have been released cause i have been acting fine tongue tongue

@netheckar
you are a darling kiss kiss
dont mind that jealous izeek o tongue
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2009
@nethacker,

sorry i am only trying to make sure a lagos state patient does not migrate to ogun state.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yme1(f): 3:12pm On May 06, 2009
@izeek
i am gonna flog you, till you cry
na me you say escape abi
just wait for me and you will see what an escapeee will do to you angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2009
I guess you are just bitter because Jide sampled both of u guys. Mehn your friend (dammy) is real gangsta, bet she might also be a love-vendor

Jide is history now so nothing to worry about. Quit bothering and focus more on the preparation for your big day.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by tpiah: 3:20pm On May 06, 2009
jay bee:

I guess you are just bitter because Jide sampled both of u guys. Mehn your friend (dammy) is real gangsta, bet she might also be a love-vendor

Jide is history now so nothing to worry about. Quit bothering and focus more on the preparation for your big day.

true.

Jide and his rampaging privates sef.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2009
@y me.
u don dey well oooh!!
how u take know say u xcape?
thank God for fresh air.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 06, 2009
@ topic

So?
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yme1(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2009
@izeek
angry angry angry angry angry angry
i don vex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just wait for me nah kirikiri you dey go so
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by bluespice(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2009
am i the only one that thot this was a sequel to the guy that slept with twins? grin
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by izeek(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2009
hey ppl wat was the tread about?
been busy tryingto chase a patient lost track of the issue at haND.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by nethacker(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2009
izeek:

hey ppl wat was the tread about?
been busy tryingto chase a patient lost track of the issue at haND.
@izeek,read the thread again grin grin
@y_me,send me a report of those that have filed in their application, it high time we start making money, or wat do u think honey? wink wink
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by untainted: 7:06pm On May 06, 2009
@poster
relax; take a long breath and state the problem again
just maybe I will make sense out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Oddest Couples / A Woman's Heart Is Deep Ocean Of Secret? / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.