Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night (73459 Views)

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
RIp. Temi lamina...so sad u had to leave so soon. RIp...

She lives just a stone throw from me in sango ota.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by oshom09(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by showlarfish(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Inna lilahi wahina ilahi rogihun.....
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by MISSNORA(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Florblu:

Tot u've deactivated your acct?
Oya say d truth(thank God na me and u dey hia)
Are you truly living a fake life?
nah...just didn't use my pics as dp buh I av it on now
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
drsteves:
rip
scammers!!! the thunder that will romance you is doing frog jump from maidugari to rivers state.
nobody should ever contemplate patronizing this folks, ie is how I tried them and was scammed of 1500 except he sends the data bundle and you pay later.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by harry509: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
contactmorak:
This life is just a vanity! Temi Omolabake died last night October 26th in a motor accident in Zamfara state on her way back to Sokoto from Sango Ota, Ogun State. She was a 2015 batch A Corp Member serving in Sokoto state. May her soul rest in peace, amen. A friend of hers wrote her a tribute. Read below...

"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the lov embarassede well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can't meet her and not fall in love.
Rest in peace Lamina Temitope Balqis Omolabake.... My dearest talkative.
.....Adeniyi Sukurat Abidemi (2014 batch C Corp Member, Sokoto State)

Source» www.splendormag.com/2015/10/so-sad-see-pretty-and-young-corp-member.html
kai.... Na wa ooh. Ntn day dis life @ all. May her soul rest peace AMEN.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by VickyRotex(f): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=tabisegroup post=39407466][/quote]

Amen!!!
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Alani86: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is a very sad news. My sincere prayer is for God to please by His Mercy give her family, particularly her parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

And to you fellow sympathizers, are you so engrossed with the things of this crooked world? Maybe you are here and you even replace Godliness and Righteousness with "good works"?

The Almighty God is unarguably unquestionable; He can do anything, anytime and anyhow He likes. We can only beg Him in His sovereignty, to use our lives for signs and wonders, and also for His Glory.

Lastly, let this go with you as we say goodbye to this damsel; have you been to JESUS for the cleansing of sin, are you washed in the blood of the LAMB? If not, do not miss another opportunity to settle with your maker and get back on track.

And if you have already done this, I challenge you even as bro Paul did to the Pharisees and Sadducees(Matthew 3:cool; "Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance"!
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by 400billionman: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
God help me and your children alive to live like Christ.

Amen.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by obinnashady(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
RIP.....
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by daniel56(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
After all the money mommy and daddy pay for education so dis is how it end, RIP
contactmorak:
This life is just a vanity! Temi Omolabake died last night October 26th in a motor accident in Zamfara state on her way back to Sokoto from Sango Ota, Ogun State. She was a 2015 batch A Corp Member serving in Sokoto state. May her soul rest in peace, amen. A friend of hers wrote her a tribute. Read below...

"I could remember the first day I met you at a person after hearing so much about you on phone. You were so pretty and young,I fell in love with your smile immediately. You were a loving girl,  your siblings' best friend, your parents' favourite and your fiance's little Bae. I saw you last on October 7,2015 when the traffic light stopped my bike and I heard that your tiny voice saying "Chicken, how far". You travelled the next day to Ogun State and until now I still wish you didn't travel. I loved you so much but you didn't even allow me to show the lov embarassede well.... You were an ambitious presenter who had a lot of plans.. Now who would continue your sport program you started at Savannah TV, you gave us so much stress in thinking about a name for that program before we all decided on one. Everyone always gets to like you at first sight.... Trust me ,you can't meet her and not fall in love.
Rest in peace Lamina Temitope Balqis Omolabake.... My dearest talkative.
.....Adeniyi Sukurat Abidemi (2014 batch C Corp Member, Sokoto State)

Source» www.splendormag.com/2015/10/so-sad-see-pretty-and-young-corp-member.html
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by EllyB: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rest on, Tope. She was my friend, coursemate and study partner back in school!
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Kboy55: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by kosokoadeyemi: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Rip temi
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by astute07(f): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
VickyRotex:
May her soul find eternal rest.

Fading away like the stars of the morning.
Losing their light in the glorious sun
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling, Only remembered by what we have done.
embarassed

Borrow sense naw. Common sense ain't that expensive.
It's scarce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Sammyblaq(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
choiiiiiiiii!.... but why¿. Death is inevitable, but this one is Painful. Till the resurection morning.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by solutions2itech(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
ℓife we only live it once.. if we live it right then is enough... she has lived hers for a short time only Gods knows best.. R.I.P
#2015BatchBkopa_Nigerstate
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Femich18(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
RIP 2 our fallen heroine
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Nickymezor(f): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Rest on dear
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by kayalla(f): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2015
chai. rest in peace
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by ODUBEZE: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Just pondering: what could have led to that auto crash? May God console her family and love ones. RIP.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by inimitkel(m): 12:46am On Oct 28, 2015
It's really by HIS Grace alone that we're alive to achieve every day: an opportunity second to none...RIP Miss!
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by budiliscious(f): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Lamina, I remember how we had nice conversation on phone, we had BBM chat too but I never saw you for once. Tawa and Motunrayo made me know you; we still mourn because you left without telling. May your soul rest in the Lord.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by FRANKOXY(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Nwata Mara nma di egwu
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by anirolemodel: 7:07am On Oct 28, 2015
So sorry!! May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen... tongue
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Owliver(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2015
ina nilal ribin alha alamin. RIP dear. God grant your soul rest.
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Owliver(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2015
budiliscious:
Lamina, I remember how we had nice conversation on phone, we had BBM chat too but I never saw you for once. Tawa and Motunrayo made me know you; we still mourn because you left without telling. May your soul rest in the Lord.
take heart
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Jmaxbabe(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by oladimeji0078(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2015
R I P
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Henycymama(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2015
RIP soo sadden to hear
Re: Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night by Portable92: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2015
inalillahi Wa INA ilaihi rajihun may her soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Batch C14 Lagos / Female Corper Rocks Her Oversized NYSC Kit. Photo / Tinuade Adejuiyegbe Becomes First Seating Tradition Ruler To Attend NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.