Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (99650 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
I am very hardworking mr fool www.yinkslinks.com mumu
chineloSA:

Lazy ass, who wants to live on a woman's sweat an tears.

It's a shame to reap where you didn't saw, more particularly as a man.

Get that ass working and one day you will have your own and you will not need a sugar mama.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o..... C as all of them dey make moni tru oil and government position "wetin dey this oil self?" dis country is corrupt. God is our helper.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Akinrogun(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
GhanasexWorker:
Please dos coming to Ghana should Call me for Intimate Pleasure. +233244355419

u are really working hard to join d billionaires club...by hook or crook!
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by simdam500(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
They are determined....

Irrespective of how they made it
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by Youtee10(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
athaboi:
Great women!
Atimes I wonder where we get some of this stories.
Please for the records, Alison Madueke does not own any private jet......she was only accuse of spending money on a chartered jet.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by nwakaibeya1: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Evil marine,occult rules#those we call the night people&many claiming2 know/dont know God… https://instagram.com/p/9Mz5mus9vj/
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by FKO81(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Three Anambra women that own private jet
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies
http://petroleum.armakco.com/
* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U
http://leadership.ng/news/388734/nigerias-rising-female-oil-tycoons
Nigeria's growing number of female oil bosses - BBC News www.bbc.com › business-29127436

Anambra owns the hight number of Private jets in Nigeria
http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/06/most-nigerian-millionaires-jet-owners-are-from-anambra-obiano/
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by hamzakito(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gassa007:

You are really a big foolish fool bigot..#SpitsOnUrHead.
same to u... i asked a question nd instead of you to clarify me....
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by hamzakito(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
leeikem:
Madueke na igbo na
ok tanx.. na u i c jawe... tanx for dey clarification bro...

1 Like

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by bmos(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
SmartMugu:

What are they doing with these jets for God's sake?
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 2:57am On Oct 28, 2015
My mum is richer than all of them.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by SmartMugu: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2015
FRANKOXY:
My mum is richer than all of them.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Yanks101:
Alakija is a greater thief and a greater danger to your country.
Her oil wells corruptly acquired are enough to give every Nigerian a decent life.
But trust Nigerians to be too scared to go after the real enemies.

Alakija's acquisition has been tried in a competent court and the OBJ's government paid dearly for trying, most of you have no sense of history.
How old are you?
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by hectorswag(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2015
SirWere:
Read the book, it was Ender!!!

Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2015
FKO81:
Three Anambra women that own private jet
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies
http://petroleum.armakco.com/
* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U
http://leadership.ng/news/388734/nigerias-rising-female-oil-tycoons
Nigeria's growing number of female oil bosses - BBC News www.bbc.com › business-29127436

Anambra owns the hight number of Private jets in Nigeria
http://www.newsbreak.ng/2015/06/most-nigerian-millionaires-jet-owners-are-from-anambra-obiano/

Minus the BBc that never mentioned private jets, the rest of your sources are ridiculous, why do you guys behave like people in secondary school? why will you quote www.break.ng when there is NCAA?
little wonder Nnamdi Kanu took you guys for a ride.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
GhanasexWorker:

you cant put a picture of what to expect ode!! na so you wan take buy your own private jet?
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by shoksimba: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=shoksimba post=39403780]No 2 a nor gree. She be Big thief
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Chinom:
Mrs Folorunsho Alakija.

I would advise Yoruba's and others to stop mentioning this woman's name whenever "Female Billionaires" are being discussed. It' an embarrassment. No body leap frogs from being a Tailor to an oil billionaire over night. Till today, I don't even know the name of her company.

$12 billion in the 80s no be joke. IBB has to find a way to clean this loot. Unlike Abacha, nothing has been traced to IBB in the Western world. This is because this cunning crook used local cronies to stash his loot within Nigeria. Fast forward to Mike Adenuga and Alakija amongst others.

Mrs Folorunsho Alakija doesn't even want her name mentioned. So, stop calling out this woman.

Go and study the case between Nigeria Govt vs Famfa oil and you will understand the source of her wealth, your biggest challenge is illiteracy, deal with that first and I promise you, Alakija will no longer be your problem.
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by achimotan(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
GhanasexWorker:

useless woman
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by sukkot: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
RaptorX:
I hereby exorcise the spirit of tribalism from you, in the name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit amen.
amen my bros. trust all is good with you
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by testedtechs: 4:31am On Mar 02, 2016
shoksimba:

Eran

how many oil Wells your girlfriend don get for opening her assets to you and other mechanics around...

moral of the story... open your asset with sense
Re: Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) by shoksimba: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2016
testedtechs:

how many oil Wells your girlfriend don get for opening her assets to you and other mechanics around...

moral of the story... open your asset with sense

Sorry to say, I found no sense in what you post, you're a better ERAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Buhari In Imo: Presidemt Wears Trousers That Looks Unkempt / How US Embassy Portrays Nigeria On Its Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.