Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Do It Now - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do It Now (387 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do It Now by Akinnoah(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2015
So many times in life, we put off things because we are waiting for that "one last piece" to fall into place. "I will go for a computer course as soon as the holidays are over." "I will start the training as soon as things slow down at work." "I will travel the world when I have enough money saved up." "I will quit the job that makes me miserable after my dream job falls in my lap.”

But the truth is, circumstances will never be perfect. As soon as one area of your life is under control, something else falls out of place–that's just life! And if you keep postponing the life you want because things are not exactly how you would like them to be, you will wake up one day, years down the line, wishing you had started today.

Instead of waiting for your "perfect conditions" or "ideal date," make the best of what you have NOW. Decide what it is you want to do and DO it! Want to start computer course? Go out to make enquiries.

"If you wait for perfect conditions, you’ll never get anything done."

Please keep reading and keep subscribing to our services as we are encouraged by your patronage. We reassure you of our commitment towards ensuring that you are well informed on the latest developments in the world of Information Technology.

Akin Babatunde.
Director, Globaltech
www.globaltechng.com

(1) (Reply)

/ I Have An Unlocked Swift 4glte For Sale / Dell Latitude 7250 Carcass Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.