Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

wq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / wq (9266 Views)

"My Meeting With Cramjones": My Own Story~Tonyebarcanista / Photo Of Tonyebarcanista / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

wq by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2015
YT

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: wq by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa oh!
cry cry cry cry

I hate this feeling!

1 Like

Re: wq by donphilopus: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2015
Chai, guys dey vex o. .Guy, but why are you this angry na? Are you sure that guy is not Yoruba pretending to be Okrika? You know most Southwesterners are South-South wannabes?! tongue cheesy grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by FreeGlobe(f): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: wq by argon500: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2015
Para leading to paranoid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:
Chai, guys dey vex o. .Guy, but why are you this angry na? Are you sure that guy is not Yoruba pretending to be Okrika? You know most Southwesterners are South-South wannabes?! tongue cheesy grin
No come near ore road, cause the day I get details that you coming, men will hunt you. #fake Edo man

9 Likes

Re: wq by donphilopus: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

No come near ore road, cause the day I get details that you coming, men will hunt you. #fake Edo man

Lol. . .You no just get sense. .Make ah dey fear toto dey fvvck yansh?! You get sense You don't even know anywhere in Edo. .I'm a proud Edo guy from Igarra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by khattab008: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Tonye don suffer for this pple hand oo, bros go probably deactivate him account again.

E no easy

12 Likes

Re: wq by omenka(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Unemployment is a real disease- worse than cancer.
Smh.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: wq by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol. . .You no just get sense. .Make ah dey fear toto dey fvvck yansh?! You get sense You don't even know anywhere in Edo. .I'm a proud Edo guy from Igarra.
Noted loba
Re: wq by Beremx(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Today is another day of laughter. grin grin
I am so loving the drama.
*returns back to viewers section*
grin grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by modath(f): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
How many threads upon this one single moniker!!!

Can't someone have a dissenting opinion ? cheesy

Abeg make una forgive am, he shouldn't be left outside after a stormy & heavy rainfall....

15 Likes

Re: wq by okolochyke: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Igbos especially the men have a very low self esteem

Just because some people told them the truth, they have resorted to abuse and blackmail

There must be something so vile and terrible about Igboland that makes Igbos lay claim to other peoples lands.

If they are not claiming Lagos, they tell us they own Abuja, now they claim that they own PH

For the last 72 hours, all they have done is open useless threads because some people have hurt their pathetic ego

smh....

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: wq by modath(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

I sincerely pity him, e go don turn major emotional wreck...

7 Likes

Re: wq by coogar: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

if you return back to viewer's section, i will drag you back to this court. gist me, is tonyebarcanista related to goodluck jonathan?

7 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
CE

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: wq by warrior01: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Tonyebarcanista or whatever he chose to call himself now is a low life open to the highest bidder. A slimy snake like his people who I think are descendants of Judas. Tufiakwa! I hate sycophants and hypocrites

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Kyase(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Anybody against ibo is tag enemy. Ibo i hail oooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:
grin grin

let me sit besides u dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by Bobbystanley(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Who takes that hypocrite of Barcanista Serious?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin PDP dying Online and Offline!

What a week! cheesy

Abeg make una pity Tonyebarcanista, the "likes" you people dash him on his threads determine how much he collects from PDP office... tongue

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by afanide: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Another Attention seeker just emerged........

4 Likes

Re: wq by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2015
bt

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: wq by DeviIhimself: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2015
Beremx:

grin grin

Sharap and gerrarahia
onye apari angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: wq by ruggedboy01: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
Kudos to tonybacarnista......
The hate have just begun angry sad angry

4 Likes

Re: wq by CyberWolf: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2015
The one that pained me most is that his brother in the crime, Truckpusher openly said that Igbos voted GEJ because of greed and lust for oil money so I heard.. ...Hmmm Nawa oo shocked shocked angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: wq by Beremx(f): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2015
coogar:

if you return back to viewer's section, i will drag you back to this court. gist me, is tonyebarcanista related to goodluck jonathan?
Coogar honey,how have you been? long time o! cheesy
Politics section have been boiling since last week when my Igbo brothers realized that the protection seeker is anti-igbo. No be small gbege o! grin

Me i no get anything to talk jare! I don talk the one i fit talk.

Hope to see more of your posts in this section o! I miss your posts die! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: wq by omenka(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Noted loba
See pikin wey never enter bush before dey call another man "loba".

Smh. Incredible things we see on this forum.

12 Likes

Re: wq by Brimmie(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaah!!! grin grin
Re: wq by okolochyke: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
exxell:

[s]Close your dirty mouth boy. I am an Igbo man and have bever laid claim to PH and Lagos. Lagos geographically is located in the South West so it belongs to the Yorubas. PH is the sole right of the people of the Niger Delta including the Igbos there! Get that into your thick skull.

Why am against him is that he should have understood that threads claiming PH as Igbo land were created by mischief makers like you with alternate monikers... For the purpose of sowing hatred.

TonyeBarcanista whom I used to think was smart enough should have known that from his senses. Instead, he decided to go to there level and open morronic threads that are anti-Igbo.. Slimy maggots...

I have no claim whatsover to the land of the Ikwerre and nobody should lay claim to the land of the Idemmilis! Simple... But that does not remove the fact that we are all Igboid by creation![/s]

Dont vomit all over me abeg.

I know u are angry because the Ijaws have taken igbos to the cleaners

Your ego is briused and you feel like a little man.

Stop foaming in the mouth like a dog pls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: wq by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2015
cm

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: wq by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

I sincerely pity him, e go don turn major emotional wreck...
na so!
I don't pity him because he has shown his true colors. He's just like Edwin Clark who is anti-igbo but decided to pretend he loves Igbos because of Jonathan and then returns to be an Igbo hater because the romance between him and Jonathan is over.

Such people don't deserve pity. I hope my Igbo brothers have seen who their backstabber is?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See No One Is After Your Life – Police / We Will Not Disband ESN - IPOB / Hardship: Tinubu Won’t Resign – Mohammed Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.