Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (68269 Views)

Oba Akiolu Snubs Ooni Ogunwusi As Nigerians React (Photo) / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Henry22(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
this one is ooni young blood, hope he smokes marryjane cos i have a gift pack for his royal highness atleast it will bring out the wisdom in his young brain cos he needs wisdom to lead his people
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by eminikansoso(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Tradition: one of the straight part to hell

Refrain from it and be saved
GIVE WHAT BELONG TO CEACER TO CEACER AND WHAT BELONG TO GOD TO GOD
ARE GOD TO JUDGE
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by King200(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kabiyesi ooooo.....#Long life to d new Ooni
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Sijo01(f): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
saxywale:

That is not ife's tradition or any other yoruba's tradition but when money talks, bullsh*t walks.

That should have automatically disqualified him as there are other princes from the giesi family, but ifa too dey chop dollars.

That is the Ooni elect's dad below.

Soldiers and mopol are currently in ife to prevent breakdown of order, since the selection process was murky.

The man is not too old not to be crown king....... .. This type of thing is so unusual, I've never heard of a son being made king when his father is still alive.

Will the father pay homage to his son?

Will he kneel or bow down to greet him as the case may be?.. .... .. .. Quite confusing, I tell you.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by iliyande(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
marlockj:

Funny u.

If u only knw Wat it tkes to b an ooni u will knw it has no relation with God.

not knowing God will not stop him from doing justice guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by mikolo80: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
The state government now decides who the next king would be, only in our generation.
That was how when they were fighting on who would be the next Oba of IKORODU, they had to take the matter to court and the judge selected who the king would be.

9ja I hail oo
mtscheew
all these fake political kings of tiny kingdoms
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by omonnakoda: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonapart:
Rubbish!!!!
God didn't created us for tradition, rather He created us for himself
Heritage ke. Number1 thing your children should inherit from you should be the bible
What is the origin of this bible

2 Likes

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by cardoctor(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Congratulations.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by justjify(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
He a cute nigga.

Will he inherit the old wives?
angry you wanto be his olori?
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Iyoma2(f): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Authomatic ticket to cultism, many wives, i hope they wont twist his eyes!

1 Like

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by erinalex: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
Please who is appointing the next abuboaku n when is his rites coming up? grin
times without number,u have been told that there is nothing like Abobaku in ile-ife,but the foolishness in you will always make u to ask stupid question. U are not from ife,so what is ur problem? Or do u want to forcefully create a non existing title 4 us? If u care & love this Abobaku of a thing,go and create one in ur home town; u always cry more than d bereaved. U are always in joyful mood whenever lies are been spread

2 Likes

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by funkybully(f): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cant imagine an educated young mind like this accepting to go tru those fetish ritualistic initiation to become oni.

Chop dead oba heart, spits!
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by tpiah11: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Henry22:
this one is ooni young blood, hope he smokes marryjane cos i have a gift pack for his royal highness atleast it will bring out the wisdom in his young brain cos he needs wisdom to lead his people

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by ahckmedkosy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
erinalex:
times without number,u have been told that there is nothing like Abobaku in ile-ife,but the foolishness in you will always make u to ask stupid question. U are not from ife,so what is ur problem? Or do u want to forcefully create a non existing title 4 us? If u care & love this Abobaku of a thing,go and create one in ur home town; u always cry more than d bereaved. U are always in joyful mood whenever lies are been spread

See me see gbege ooo. Wait oo, I invite you to an expository essay on abobaku? Abeg go kiss transformer.. keep ur silly explanation to ur village chiefs..lubbish
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Samtob90:

The king makers select while the state Governor approves. That is the tradition. Before criticising, always research
And the governor can disapprove like in kano case and choose his own person. What you are calling tradition is the last pulse of a dying a institution. The government should not have a say in such matters
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is the origin of this bible
when the time comes, you will know
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
eminikansoso:

GIVE WHAT BELONG TO CEACER TO CEACER AND WHAT BELONG TO GOD TO GOD
ARE GOD TO JUDGE
you haven't come to the meaning of it
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
homirefacuny:

You aint God bro.
have said it as it is for a witness
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
DandyWalker:
haha, that's funny. Is it every part of our tradition that is bad? Are you saying all our forefathers who never heard about Jesus that would be condemned to hell? We don't have to sound dogmatic before we sound reasonable.
before your for Fathers and their dirty idols, the bible was already in existence... when you get to where they are you ask them that question. am sure they're in right position to answer you
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by adbokus(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute
But I don't understand why a son will be crown king when his father is still alive. undecided What a tradition! undecided
you forget the biblical account of Davidz selection...

1 Like

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by babylapaixlove: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls show us the abobaku so we will know on time in case he escapes
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by homirefacuny(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonapart:
have said it as it is for a witness
OK.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by PenSniper: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute
But I don't understand why a son will be crown king when his father is still alive. undecided What a tradition! undecided

Where the father considers himself too old, he may put forward his son to avoid a supposedly short reign.
Or so I think.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute

It's reasonable. they wouldn't want to witness the death of another Ooni in no distant future. besides, no sensible father would wish to spend few years on the throne at the expense of his family
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by porka: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute

[size=13pt]Won't you mind your business?

Must you understand every tradition? [/size]

1 Like

Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by Sijo01(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]Won't you mind your business?

Must you understand every tradition? [/size]

The last time I checked, this is still a forum. I'd advise you check out the meaning.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by erinalex: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
ahckmedkosy:

See me see gbege ooo. Wait oo, I invite you to an expository essay on abobaku? Abeg go kiss transformer.. keep ur silly explanation to ur village chiefs..lubbish
u'r so much in love and concern with this Abobaku,as if ur life depends on it;why are you using drug for someone else's disease? U have enough problem facing you,why crying over ife matter?its non of your business, or u think this will give back "our oil"? Kidnappers have taken over ur region,u'r here shouting abobaku ! Abobaku !!. This is why I always say " an average SS & SE person does not know his/her WANTS,often confused with their NEEDS"; the best they can do is to abuse & foul-mouth.
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by ahckmedkosy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
erinalex:
u'r so much in love and concern with this Abobaku,as if ur life depends on it;why are you using drug for someone else's disease? U have enough problem facing you,why crying over ife matter?its non of your business, or u think this will give back "our oil"? Kidnappers have taken over ur region,u'r here shouting abobaku ! Abobaku !!. This is why I always say " an average SS & SE person does not know his/her WANTS,often confused with their NEEDS"; the best they can do is to abuse & foul-mouth.

I yaf heard n so shall I kontinu to abuse u till u leave me the fvck alone n mind ur olosho biz
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by BlackOnassis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Henry22:

When can I come to pick up the gift pack? I have been appointed chief courier to the new monarch. grin
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by blackprowler: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute

Anachronism is a word worth memorising. I thought it was a Federal REPUBLIC
Re: First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation by timunstopable: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dress like an Ogboni

Anyh I can imagine the fetish and devilish rites they ll perform on his head next couple of days

Make una just waka safely for ife next few days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Ghanaians Know About Nigerians / Naija Girls Before And After Independence (photo). / Oba Of Lagos Should Learn This From Alaafin Of Oyo(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.