Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (81980 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by symbianDON(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
that post can't be real abeg!! so she stores her monthly menses in a bottle in the fridge and uses it to cook for her husband daily abi?? or maybe her period na 30 days a month....e no de stop grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by sunerie: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=#000000][/color]bloooooooood of God..... Eleyin ti yanman
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by simpleseyi: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
osedvgirl:
the woman and all her family members are witches and wizards

Thank God we have Buhari who will help to witch hunt them all.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Rossonero: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sijo01:
*vomit*
same here
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by itunuaina: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
this is serious o, some women sha. I pray God will set the man free from your bondage o

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by viktor01(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
awhh..*vomit*
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by temmytope1234(f): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmm......May God help us

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Eddy2cute(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jesussss choi, u sure say I go ever marry so? Even if I marry se I go allow my wife cook 4 me? This very disgusting, haa! men we don suffer 4 women hand ooo, some dey thief destiny, some dey bring bad luck, now this one dey feed her husband menstruation blood! Choi God help us ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by opeoluwa20(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
karashika every where
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by sunerie: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
symbianDON:
that post can't be real abeg!! so she stores her monthly menses in a bottle in the fridge and uses it to cook for her husband daily abi?? or maybe her period na 30 days a month....e no de stop grin ;Du jst speak my mind my broda...... Egba mi oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by sunnyking001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
What God will fire you with is not what mouth can say, but u will be alive but dead for feeding the child of God will abominable meal.
hell await you golddigger.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Toks2008(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmmmm!

Mewa n se le...Nkan n be
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by virginboy1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
News like this makes me kind of detest marrying... Damnnnn
Part of the reasons killjoy hate marriage
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Endtimesmith(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
illegal..........
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Endtimesmith(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wait......Continue!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Emyogalanya: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
youngestfool:
After God fear woman. Cooking with menstruation blood (juju)
do you guys still believe all this stories does this woman bleed daily or weekly 24/7 or does she even cook everyday if only u guys ask simple logical quests does she refrigerate her menses or what

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Missmossy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yuck!!!

That woman must be full of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by haabimbohlar(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Huh have never heard of that.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Naff24(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Some women can be very mean...she dis that just bcz she don't want her husband to marry 2nd wife....
Did she learnt dat from her mother
Kontunu, your children, Grand children, great grand children will suffer for it nd dats if u are fortunate to have dem b4 nemesis catchup on u nd ur evil sis.
#Wicked soul... Hell fire dey awaits u nd ur colleagues lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by juwonsmyle(m): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesus embarassed

Like seriously?
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by mrhipup(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
ewwwww...that's gross

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by deewhone(f): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Reminds me of Glamour Girls 2, where d girl visited d native doctor and complained abt her man-friend's decreasing love 4 her. D native doctor gave her a water 2 wash her v.j with that water and pour it into a boiling soup she'z gonna serve d man. D man ate d food and he even commended d woman's cooking
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
eya world people have run out of ideas

can this kind of story happen in europe and the woman still living at large? people have been compulsorily confined to living in clinics whole month or more for been raped (notice they are the victim here) and so on...

nigeria which way

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry sad
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by rita25(f): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
singing in dija's voice "I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE U BABY"............dis woman is a real MAMALAWO!!!!! winsh of the highest order>>>using smelly blood to cook for her man...........the husband must have become a vampire that even if on the street and he sees blood he might unconsciously lick his lips out of desire to taste blaaaaaaaaad.........non of my biz though lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by kaypound(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Jeeeesssuuuuuuuu.... lipsrsealed shocked

Well...What you don't know won't kill you.
I'm sure the husband will eat and ask for more saying....the food is really nice grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by daroz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
dejavu231:
eya world people have run out of ideas

can this kind of story happen in europe and the woman still living at large? people have been compulsorily confined to living in clinics whole month or more for been raped (notice they are the victim here) and so on...

nigeria which way
What's this one even saying self? angry

Anyway, back to the topic. what now happens when the woman finally reach her menopause, and no more menstrual blood to feed her husband with? He eyes no go clear again that time?
The devil is surely a woman
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Donpiero1: 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
dihalao:
Some people are just naturally crazy

+

If my wife is pregnant i should also cook for her with my sperm.
u 4get dat gals do drink sperm
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by cococandy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ewww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.