Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (82046 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Ladies How Do You Deal With Menstrual Cramps? What actually Works For You / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by chi4ik4(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
knowledge4:

I agree with U about not eating outside the home. Many restaurants are into all kinds of rituals to attract customers and the rituals affect the destiny of the customers who eat there. Some place a bowl where U wash your hands in after eating.At the end of the day,they take the water away, do some occult rituals on it and the glory of all those who washed their hands in the bowl is transferred to the owner of the restaurant. The restaurant owner gets richer while those unfortunate customers become poorer for as long as the ritual is in force. If U must unavoidably eat in a restaurant, pray well before U eat the meal.Call upon the Blood of Jesus to return evil arrows back to sender
you are right dear
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by KelvinKelt(m): 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wickedness at it peak
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
dominique:

Are you saying that men should be cooking all their meals now even if their wives are available? There is absolutely no excuse for this woman's horrible act. I hope the karma catches up with her soon.
so depending On another person 100 percent to cook what enters into your body makes you feel manly. Ok.kontinu
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by KelvinKelt(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
osedvgirl:
the woman and all her family members are witches and wizards
God bless you, dearest!
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by TeeElesh: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
The world we are today...anything is possible.
May God alone keep us
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Rafob(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
You will surely reap what you sow
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Setaje(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
If u want to read more of the stories go to stella dimokokokus blog. It's way interesting than lindas'

Here are the links to the confession made by people

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post-part-2.html?m=1

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post.html?m=1

Note that if u are viewing wiv your phone u might not get all the stories. Just scroll down to the end and press web-version. Or better still use a pc. I must say though the stories there are disheartening. Terrible things are happening. In one of the stories a woman confessed of sleeping wiv a 5 year old boy.

Sukkot, Mrpresident1. Please just follow the link.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by MrPresident1: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Setaje:
If u want to read more of the stories go to stella dimokokokus blog. It's way interesting than lindas'

Here are the links to the confession made by people

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post-part-2.html?m=1

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/10/anonymous-post.html?m=1

Note that if u are viewing wiv your phone u might not get all the stories. Just scroll down to the end and press web-version. Or better still use a pc. I must say though the stories there are disheartening. Terrible things are happening. In one of the stories a woman confessed of sleeping wiv a 5 year old boy.

Sukkot, Mrpresident1. Please just follow the link.

Angel, how did the interview go?? wink

Modified
I read through both links o, I can only say ewww... for the secrets that are locked away in the hearts of men. Na wah o, Nkan nbe o, but on a side note sha, one shouldn't be reading too much of these things because of the risk of psychological programming, many of those tales are carefully fabricated lies to lure, deceive and psychologically manipulate the naive and unsuspecting in devious acts.

sighs...
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Ladyo142: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gosh! This is so disgusting
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by destinyoduwa: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
hope u are just joking order wise u willl start breathing true your vigina
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by LordHermes(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
I was eating rice & stew when I saw this. cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
KelvinKelt:
God bless you, dearest!

waooo dearest, ussshhh
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

Thank God we have Buhari who will help to witch hunt them all.
this one pass Buhari o
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
NifemiOlu:
I saw this on a guy's twitter feed some moments ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chydee/status/658968263632789504?p=v
#team Nokia Lumia grin I like u cuz u use a lumia tongue
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Romm(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nyama wat is dis...

If i shud find out,dat woman will drink a full put of her mentra blood.....
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
I have changed my mind on marriage cry
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by DipoDee: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
When you all make women feel worthless without marriage, why won't they be cooking your meals with *pukes* lmaoooo...

Go and marry, go and marry, you keep chanting, good for all of you.
Some idiots keep asking Linda why she's not married anyway, maybe she will learn to cook with *pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by michealorike: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
I see why your sister never born till nw.....u slf go join her.....mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by DipoDee: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
olukenzo:
I have changed my mind on marriage cry

Don't be, what goes around comes around. Keep making the single 30+ ladies feel worthless and they will trap you and keep you even with period blood.

*Pukes*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Tats(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
This sounds terribly disgusting!
Does the husband even know that this is happening?

And to learn that she got the idea from her aunt. How influencing can people be!
I cannot even imagine what other weird ideas abound that people learn from others

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by NifemiOlu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
#team Nokia Lumia grin I like u cuz u use a lumia tongue
wink
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by missyadorable(f): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Absolutely nothing wrong wt it. Anything to have peace! At least,she hasn't killed him like some women do!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ladosky22(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
See as majority of d ladies here jus kp quite.
Som will be like - "abi mak mesef de try am if true true e de work".
Chaiii_ Oh God pls take control, dis jus 2much 2bear.
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Zaikon(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
SAMBARRY:
don't go and learn how to cook. Continue to dey make mouth on nl.they go soon use urine cook for you
but I never make mouth nah

If you turn bitter leaf I go use u in bangs soup
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ladosky22(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
missyadorable:
Absolutely nothing wrong wt it.
Anything to have peace!
At least,she hasn't killed him like some women do!!

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zaikon:
but I never make mouth nah

If you turn bitter leaf I go use u in bangs soup
enu dun rofo
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by ladosky22(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
missyadorable:
Absolutely nothing wrong wt it.
Anything to have peace!
At least,she hasn't killed him like some women do!!

U are jus as demonic.
Make sure u do so 2 in ur relationships & matrimonial home & pls don't look back...
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by simdam500(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Not surprised... in my early 20's and I am like it a old story... on the other side of my brain, guess I've heard worse but can't recall...

Maybe this time, nobody needs to be castigated on the kind of sexuality they choose to become cause anyhow you try to avoid evil you will realise the world itself is the man called evil... so to live in the evil world....

Brb
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Setaje(f): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrPresident1:

Angel, how did the interview go?? wink

Modified
I read through both links o, I can only say ewww... for the secrets that are locked away in the hearts of men. Na wah o, Nkan nbe o, but on a side note sha, one shouldn't be reading too much of these things because of the risk of psychological programming, many of those tales are carefully fabricated lies to lure, deceive and psychologically manipulate the naive and unsuspecting in devious acts.

sighs...

It was good Mrpresident1. Thanks for asking. kiss. You no what u said was what a friend told me yesterday. Said some of those stories could be fabricated. if they are true then God is really regretting creating humans. I almost died when I saw the one that said she allowed a 3 year old suck her.......... Infact I died and woke up. Too many atrocities abeg. Woman no dey again o. Chaiiiiii
Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Zellie: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
What a lie. People believe this sh*t ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
ladosky22:
See as majority of d ladies here jus kp quite.
Som will be like - "abi mak mesef de try am if true true e de work".
Chaiii_ Oh God pls take control, dis jus 2much 2bear.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.