Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (74869 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
by Ignis Iribhogbe

I have a dream that the ongoing blood letting by Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram, will come to an end and will surprisingly usher in, an era of peace, tranquility and progress for all parts of the present contraption called ‘Nigeria’.

I have a dream that a “Nigerian Goberchev” will arise and break the fraudulent/imposed geographical contraption into 5 (five) viable countries as follows:

1. Biafra (present Southeast zone) comprising the core Ndigbo,
2. O’odua (present Southwest plus Yoruba speaking areas of Kwara and Kogi)
3. Niger Delta (present South South),
4. Federation of Central Nigeria (present Plateau, Benue, some parts of Nasarawa, and Southern Kaduna),
5.Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria).

Thenceforth, there will be no more religious riots nor senseless bloodshed of the present type typified by Boko Haram. Rather, the present northern elders will coalesce into the ruling oligarchy of the caliphate and their topmost emirs will be called Ayatollahs.

Meanwhile, the present contraption will metamorphose into an economic subregion rivalling ECOWAS, and with healthy economic rivalry between the emerging component nations.

I have a dream.

Ignis Iribhogbe is a prophet, an apostle of Jesus Christ, and a social commentator. He is a graduate of the University of Benin.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-see-nigeria-splitting-into-5-countries-one-is-islamic-caliphate-of-nigeria-prophet/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
from where did he escalate from[b][/b]

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by chocolateme(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eziokwu ?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just watch and see

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by morbeta(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go sleep again cos the burukutu wey u drink never clear well.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are you a legal Fulani man or product of Fulani rapist?
morbeta:
Go sleep again cos the burukutu wey u drink never clear well.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by rotexteymie(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by POWEROFPEACE(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nigeria is not big enough to be split into 5 countries. 3 will do but 2 is better. Remember, not all dreams come to pass. Prophets saw dreams and visions of Jonathan winning the 2015 presidential election, but it all failed.

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
mryoungdon:
by Ignis Iribhogbe

I have a dream that the ongoing blood letting by Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram, will come to an end and will surprisingly usher in, an era of peace, tranquility and progress for all parts of the present contraption called ‘Nigeria’.

I have a dream that a “Nigerian Goberchev” will arise and break the fraudulent/imposed geographical contraption into 5 (five) viable countries as follows:

1. Biafra (present Southeast zone) comprising the core Ndigbo,
2. O’odua (present Southwest plus Yoruba speaking areas of Kwara and Kogi)
3. Niger Delta (present South South),
4. Federation of Central Nigeria (present Plateau, Benue, some parts of Nasarawa, and Southern Kaduna),
5.Islamic Caliphate of Nigeria (the remaining parts of present Northern Nigeria).

Thenceforth, there will be no more religious riots nor senseless bloodshed of the present type typified by Boko Haram. Rather, the present northern elders will coalesce into the ruling oligarchy of the caliphate and their topmost emirs will be called Ayatollahs.

Meanwhile, the present contraption will metamorphose into an economic subregion rivalling ECOWAS, and with healthy economic rivalry between the emerging component nations.

I have a dream.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-see-nigeria-splitting-into-5-countries-one-is-islamic-caliphate-of-nigeria-prophet/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by marshalcarter: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Heard on radio 1 psychic patient escaped

It might be him

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by marshalcarter: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015

It might be him

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by ezeagu(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Everyone in Nigeria is a prophet it seems.

POWEROFPEACE:
Nigeria is not big enough to be split into 5 countries. 3 will do but 2 is better. Remember, not all dreams come to pass. Prophets saw dreams and visions of Jonathan winning the 2015 presidential election, but it all failed.

Liechtenstein, Singapore, Andorra, Kosovo. But then again I don't know how economically viable Nigerian parts are.

8 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by saintikechi(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Biafra will be made up of the present south east and the igbo speaking areas of south south

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Uniben4sure: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
If for any reason Nigeria splits (which I don't pray for), Igbo's in Anioma and Rivers are joining joining their kinsmen in Biafra. #Fact

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Cameleon72(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good dream that will be fulfill only if you fast for ONE year... Cos you didnt close your eyes when you dreamt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Okanokan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Its well with NIGERIA our own dear NATIVELAND!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deak with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and we say NDR we mean NDR

Who is this "we" you are refering to
What is name of this group

41 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Yanks101: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
saintikechi:
Biafra will be made up of the present south east and the igbo speaking areas of south south
grin grin
Nice boobs on those biafran women.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Who is this "we" you are refering to
What is name of this group
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Adminisher: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wishful thinking. Amateurishly put together. Nigeria is not breaking. Nigerian Muslims are mostly Sunni aligned so where is Ayatollah going to come from?. Nigeria is not going to break up . There will be administrative improvisations to make it less irritating to its constituent nationalities..
I see an Ibo man behind this post. You accept the economic advantages of a large Nigerian market to the mercantilist Ibo tribe but reject it's political consequences.

What I foresee is the wipe out of the current empty and corrupt political class by Buhari or his successors. They are all in for painful times PDP or APC. A new class of people more attuned to social service and good name instead of money will come to the fore.

The world is very globalised so there is not going to be much desire for idxxtic clannishness. There are already second generation Nigerian families in the US, UK and Canada. Most young Nigerians will live and work abroad throughout significant portions of their lives. Nigeria's GDP is $560bn but Apole and Google already have market capitalizations almost equal to that so National Governments will continue to lose influence in relation to Global Organisations.
In the middle east , ISIS is already redrawing National borders. Also there is no Libya as we speak.Nigerians should get together to make this temporary shelter as powerful and strong as is possible but it won't break in to ethnic nationalities, business is too good. If ithe tries to do so, Cameroon, Niger or the UN will administer breakaway regions but too much blood may flow first and God will not allow it

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
"we" are the 6 states in the SS. Just to lecture you any further NDR stands for Niger Delta Republic. and that is what we must have. biafra nah nah, its not our thing.

SS or NDR has no literal meaning
Don't the people in this so called states have identity
Don't they have names for their ethnicity
If they do
What are their names

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by neolboy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
If we like make we form 10 countries all I care as long as u give me biafra Republic

23 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by deflover(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
nasoeb:
we in ss dont know what you guys call biafra is that a branch of boko haram? Cos i see no reason you dont want someone (geographical region) to be address the way they wish to be address but by your definition. We are NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC. Deal with it. the niger deltans are known to be fearless and when we say NDR we mean NDR

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Mc4larin: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Biafra till 2019
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by abiambo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Psychic confirms that he can see the future, I knw u meant psychiatric
marshalcarter:

It might be him

5 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by nasoeb: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
thats the difference between me and you. I wil make my case politely while you wil resort to insult to make NO POINT. While would u allow low self esteem to affect what u believe in. if u atleast know your history and geography, then ask your self what is d size of singapore (d smallest lga in delta state is far bigger than singapore in size and porpulation. but can any african compare singapore at any level, capital NO), malta etc. what about south sudan. d reality u must accept is that Nigeria will never split into 2. if it must then 3 upward. when d issue of disintegration comes then every wil table their demand

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Tonnierichy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
B
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ewooooooooo

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by damton(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Figment of a deluded minds imagination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Pictures Of President Buhari In Secondary School / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.