Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction (34642 Views)

Buratai Dapper In Suit As Wike Hosts Colorful Banquet In Rivers / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by kahal29: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
The Rivers State Chapter of All Progressives Congress, APC, has lauded the Nigerian Supreme Court on its decision to throw out the bid by Wike to declare the sitting of the Rivers State Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja as being against the law.

The apex court ruled that the President of the Court of Appeal acted in line with the ‎law in transferring the sitting of the tribunal to Abuja for security reasons.
The court also affirmed the judgement of the Court of Appeal, which had earlier okayed the decision of the Tribunal to assume jurisdiction.

“As a party, the APC is grateful that all seven eminent jurists of the Supreme Court unanimously agreed that there was sufficient violence before; during and after the elections to justify the relocation of the tribunal to Abuja and that the relocation of the tribunal to Abuja was to safeguard the lives of the tribunal chairman, members and witnesses.

The apex court likened the violence in Rivers to that of a theatre of war such as is prevailing in the North-East”, the party said in a statement sgned by its Publicity Secretary, Chris Finebone in Port Harcourt today.
The APC noted with delight that Justice Okoro from Akwa Ibom State not only concurred but went further to say that Rivers State was a theatre of war and as such protection of life and limbs of members of the panel and interested parties was paramount and thus relocation of the Panel imperative.

The APC also commended the eminent Supreme Court Justices for once again re-affirming that they always dispense justice without fear or favour despite the frequent boasts by Nyesom Wike that he has all the Justices of the Supreme Court in his pocket, whatever that means.

The significance of all seven eminent Justices of the Supreme Court speaking in one voice in today’s judgment according to the APC, is that the faith, hope and confidence of the ordinary Nigerian to get justice is assured in the Nigerian judicial system.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/apc-hails-nigerian-supreme-court-as-wike-loses-appeal-on-jurisdiction/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Demmocrats(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin Lol

Wike is about to experience the full might of Abuja. grin

This is just the beginning.

Sai Buhari.

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Perfectwazobia: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
We are watching...Akwa Ibom judge also loves his life grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let the re-campaigning begin
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Singingbae(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ok?

Pls someone tell me, where did Yobe Tribunal rule from?
I need answers

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Opinedecandid(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why won't they?

They pay the piper, they call the tune and the short.
Only that their time is short and running out.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by damton(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike should chanel his resources and efforts towards the re-run elections.

He needn't fear anything. I still believes he'll win anyday anytime. The state is largely PDP.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by buzquet(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nobody can intimidate me, am still the governor of river state. THUGNOR & THIEFNOR WIKE 2015

Make I siddonPiss here to see how him go pay his debt back to mama PISS

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by amonkey5: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=28pt]Great Scholarship! Career Offer.,.
Click Here: http://appioffer01..com[/size]
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Janeyy: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin Wailers wailers wailer ! Keep on wailing !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by free2ryhme: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please give me an example of one of the "good things happening in the country" Support your example with verifiable facts.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by tolexy007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
The wind of change blows in Rivers, Akwa ibom tribunal, but i dont no y the wind decided not to blow in Yobe tribunal ...

22 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ricsman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
yeah if it isn't against u
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by sandrajazmin(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fingers crossed. 'Ll support who go pay me pass 4 gingles..
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na so the thing go.

To time for iranu.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by wasco24: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Singingbae:
Ok?

Pls someone tell me, where did Yobe Tribunal rule from?

I need answers
abuja

10 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by amdoyin82(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bad news for d wailing walers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by sltn(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
kai
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by fratermathy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
I weep for Wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by BOWOTO(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Drama Everywhere.
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Ne0w1zarD: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
okay
Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by teepsee(f): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Apc remember he who laugh last laugh the best. Be careful

9 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Shehucom(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wikes greatest undoing was tryna expose ameachi, he has forgotten that his own yansh is wide open.. Let him just garner support for the rerun. Shikenan

7 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by saintkel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
APC, dis party has come to stay and they fed us with so much lies

10 Likes

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by Dannyset(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Uppercut for Wike again! Make una leave PEJ Personal Assistant alone na.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by kalebsky: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
wike shld start preparing for d fight of his life... cos na seasonal film...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by ezenwajunior(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wike, pls don't campaign as we are already behind you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by globalresource: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mama peace is the no 1 mafia lady in nigeria.

As for wike, go back to the drawing board and strategize on how to reclaim the state

PLs just advice him not to rigg this time. If he continue to listen to madam peace. He is a goner.

Infact, i doubt if he will win this election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by paragon40(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Another victory for APC..
Victory for Ameachi and dakuku
Wike is a goner...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Nigerian Supreme Court As Wike Loses Appeal On Jurisdiction by missKiffy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't think Apc can win rivers or bayelsa, they will still lose

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Sokoto Lawmakers Abandon Tambuwal, Declare Support For Buhari / COVID-19?: Haroun Olalekan Hamzat Is Dead. Lagos Deputy-Governor's Brother Dies / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.