Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game (9715 Views)

How To Beat The Bookies, Without Them Even Knowing / SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again / Bookie Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game by Njord: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
Are there really matched betting for nigerians
Re: Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game by achieverme(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Njord:
Are there really matched betting for nigerians

Most of them don't allow Nigeria
Re: Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game by ccollins(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
holuphisayor:

LoL,why u post paddypower?
As they dont even allow nigerian to register.
I have accounts with both so i know what i mean.

Would be glad if u start by dropping screenshot of ur matched betting activities, so we can check if they truely accept nigerians.

You also fail to highlight the fact you may need a large bankroll to enjoy matched betting( like $2k sitting in bet exchange). That awkward moment ur matched bet won at bookie account and u nid to rollover 4 more times to withdraw. What would u rather do? grin

All i see here is copy paste jobs. Goodluck to ur beloved readers.
like seriously. but some of them accept Nigerians
Re: Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game by sanezy: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
So which ones accept Nigerians and how do you fund your accounts in euro since some do not accept PayPal etc but their banks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt / Where Can I Buy Coal In Commercial In Nigeria / Oil Rebounds Above $50 As US Stockpile Drops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.