Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... (3451 Views)

Women Should Be Careful With The Rape Card / African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp / Italy Arrests Nigeria’s ‘Rambo’ For Torturing, Killing Migrants In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn't.
Photo of James Zumwalt
JAMES ZUMWALT
Author, 'Bare Feet, Iron Will'
10:22 AM 10/23/2015

As Europe confronts the social and financial realities of its largesse in opening its doors to millions of Muslim immigrants, it is time the tale of two countries is told.

The tale is an important one as the two countries involved have taken completely different approaches to Muslim immigration and the preservation of their own culture. As such, both provide examples of the proverbial canary in the coal mine on this matter.

Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women.

As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.

But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are — according to Allah’s teachings — sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden — more than a thousand fold — since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Even more shocking, however, is the political correctness overshadowing the reporting of these crimes. Sensitive about accusations of Islamophobia, the Swedish press refuses to sound a warning alarm for native women about who these sexual predators are. Thus, when a Muslim commits a rape, the media only refers to him as a Swedish male.

But this failure to shine the light on Muslim male rapists leaves them hiding in the shadows to commit even more egregious sex crimes. With no fear of accountability, these predators have adopted a pack mentality. A crime non-existent in Sweden in the 1970s is now commonplace today as the country has become a breeding ground for gang rapes.

Interestingly, between 1995-2006, the Swedish government tracked gang rapes, identifying a drastically increasing trend. Unbelievably, after discovering the problem, it then adopted an ostrich-like “head in the sand” approach, terminating any further studies on them . Apparently the government’s fear of being labeled Islamophobic proved greater than its concerns about warning Swedish women about the threat. While no studies on gang rape have been conducted since 2006, one can assume these numbers have continued to rise.

It is interesting to compare Sweden’s approach and the Muslim immigration problems arising there to Japan’s approach and the non-existence of such problems there.

The reason for the difference is simple. Japan, unlike Sweden, has been much more circumspect about all immigration in an effort to preserve its own culture.

As Dr. Mordechai Kedar — an Israeli military intelligence officer — observed in his May 20, 2013 article “Japan — The Land Without Muslims,” although the country has a population of 127 million, there are only ten thousand resident Muslims. Thus, Muslims in Japan register less than one hundredth of a percent of the population while those in European countries are growing into sizeable minorities.

While Japan does not openly single out Muslim immigration as a source of concern, Kedar explained, nonetheless, Japan remains concerned about Islamic influence. There are three reasons giving rise to this:

"First, the Japanese tend to lump all Muslims together as fundamentalists who are unwilling to give up their traditional point of view and adopt modern ways of thinking and behaviour. In Japan, Islam is perceived as a strange religion, that any intelligent person should avoid. "Second, most Japanese have no religion, but behaviours connected with the Shinto religion along with elements of Buddhism are integrated into national customs. In Japan, religion is connected to the nationalist concept, and prejudices exist towards foreigners whether they are Chinese, Korean, Malaysian or Indonesian, and Westerners don’t escape this phenomenon either. There are those who call this a ‘developed sense of nationalism’ and there are those who call this ‘racism.’ It seems that neither of these is wrong. “And third, the Japanese dismiss the concept of monotheism and faith in an abstract god, because their world concept is apparently connected to the material, not to faith and emotions. It seems that they group Judaism together with Islam. Christianity exists in Japan and is not regarded negatively, apparently because the image of Jesus perceived in Japan is like the images of Buddha and Shinto."

Kedar noted as well a most important aspect missing from Japan’s approach to Muslim immigration that plagues the approach taken by Western democracies.

"The most interesting thing in Japan's approach to Islam," he wrote, "is the fact that the Japanese do not feel the need to apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they relate to Islam."

Thus, the Japanese make no bones about it: they are Islamophobic. It is an attitude that is justified due to an Islamic ideology that demands all non-Muslims submit to it or die. But the Japanese are determined not to commit cultural suicide by allowing a culture totally anathema to their own to prosper domestically and challenge it.

Accordingly, when the call went out to the international community to assist in resettling the recent wave of Muslim immigrants in non-Muslim countries, Japan offered financial assistance but rejected opening its doors to resettlement.

There is something to be said about Japan’s approach to unabashedly preserving its own culture. We witnessed that culture at its best in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami that devastated the country in 2011.

There were no reports of rioting or of looting among the people. What we saw during a time of a great human crisis was a very organized society function with dignity and mutual respect for one another. It makes one fully understand Japanese reluctance to surrender that culture to Islam.

What is happening in Sweden and, paradoxically, not happening in Japan, should be of serious concern to the rest of Europe and the U.S. Both Sweden and Japan are living examples of "the canary in the coalmine" approach to Muslim immigration and its subsequent impact on a host nation’s culture.

In taking on the Muslim immigration problem, Western democracies need fully comprehend why the canary in Sweden is dying while the one in Japan is not.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/sweden-opened-its-doors-to-muslim-immigration-today-its-the-rape-capital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/#ixzz3pm6k9BPK

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mtcheeew
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
SirWere:

Mtcheeew

Can you interpret that into English?

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by j1mmy: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't blame the Muslims, I blame the west for allowing them in due to their dependence on Muslim oil.

Muslims will destroy Europe and it will lead to a holocaust of Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
j1mmy:
I don't blame the Muslims, I blame the west for allowing them in due to their dependence on Muslim oil.

That decision has come back to haunt them now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Fourwinds: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
j1mmy:

d point here is dat Europe has not learnt a lesson and they will learn it in a hard way

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Sweden ..hahahaha i am swedish ....born and rased blue eyed blond hair ..well i was an art teacher ..every day 1998 the muslim threw rocks at me callin me shermota meaning whor*e ...i went to usa ...they cant do that here ..europe is a joke ...

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2015
Muslims are not happy.
They’re not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia. They're happy in England! They're happy in France! They're happy in Italy! They're happy in Germany! They're happy in Sweden! They're happy in the USA & Canada! They're happy in Norway! They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Afroconnect: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2015
This migration by muslims to Europe is a grand plan to islamise europe,just like they did turkey.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by doublex: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
am not suprised. #proudly_exmuslimah

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Annunaki(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
doublex:
am not suprised. #proudly_exmuslimah

Nice to know you are ex muslim, will you be kind enough to share your de conversion story with us?
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2015
Parts of Islamic scripture are below. If someone believes in it and blindly follows it, he will soon be capable of committing extremely cruel things:
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."
Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
(people of the book are Jews and Christians)
Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"
Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them"
This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country)
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves
Quran (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist"
Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."
Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."
Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."
Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "The hand should be cut off for stealing something that is worth a quarter of a Dinar or more."
Sahih Bukhari 8:81:780
The peaceful religion of Islam says Islam is a religion of peace ....Na so ?? This is exaccly what boko haram follow ..

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Nina4u:
Sweden ..hahahaha i am swedish ....born and rased blue eyed blond hair ..well i was an art teacher ..every day 1998 the muslim threw rocks at me callin me shermota meaning whor*e ...i went to usa ...they cant do that here ..europe is a joke ...
Nina4u This may sound crazy but I went through all your post and I can see you understands Nigerians and our ways of live very well. I have always have a thing for Swedish lady. Yeah come the crazy part, can you link me to a Swedish lady say between the age of 29 to 34. Meanwhile I saw your contacts on one of your posts but I will need your permission to get it. If it is ok by you I can have the contact so can ask me whatever personal question you want to ask me. I will keep a close eye on this thread for your response.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by doublex: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Nice to know you are ex muslim, will you be kind enough to share your de conversion story with us?
morning sure,this is a summary of me leaving islam:...basically all of my 17 years my parents have made sure that i be surrounded by muslim/islam.infact i go to a muslim highschool,so even my friends are muslim.one of my friends likes debating about islam to many especially christians.an older girl(20s) invited my friend to a religion debate for teenagers and my friend told me about it,so we went.in short i learnt many disgusting yet true facts about islam from that debate

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Annunaki(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2015
doublex:
morning sure,this is a summary of me leaving islam:...basically all of my 17 years my parents have made sure that i be surrounded by muslim/islam.infact i go to a muslim highschool,so even my friends are muslim.one of my friends likes debating about islam to many especially christians.an older girl(20s) invited my friend to a religion debate for teenagers and my friend told me about it,so we went.in short i learnt many disgusting yet true facts about islam from that debate

Thanx for your response, many muslims know these disgusting but true facts about islam and mohamed yet they choose to remain in islamic bondage, what do you think is responsible for this? Also are your parents aware you have renounced islam? And how did they take it if they are aware?
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by doublex: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Thanx for your response, many muslims know these disgusting but true facts about islam and mohamed yet they choose to remain in islamic bondage, what do you think is responsible for this? Also are your parents aware you have renounced islam? And how did they taker it if they are aware?
sure i think what is responsible for this is denial and 'consolation' of the facts and circular reasoning(eg muhammed had to kill those insulting him because allah,blah blah blah or he killed all the males above age 12 and took the girls and women for sex slaves because blah blaah blah!!argh ) no,my parents dont know,i wont tell them until atleast i have my own place
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Annunaki(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2015
doublex:
sure i think what is responsible for this is denial and 'consolation' of the facts and circular reasoning(eg muhammed had to kill those insulting him because allah,blah blah blah or he killed all the males above age 12 and took the girls and women for sex slaves because blah blaah blah!!argh ) no,my parents dont know,i wont tell them until atleast i have my own place

Since you have decided to renounce islam and you are keeping it from your parents, I will like to advise that you remove your pic from your profile so you don't get into trouble art home. Also because islamists can be very dangerous, I am sure you know of their apotasy laws.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Fourwinds:

d point here is dat Europe has not learnt a lesson and they will learn it in a hard way

Good observation. cool
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by doublex: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Since you have decided to renounce islam and you are keeping it from your parents, I will like to advise that you remove your pic from your profile so you don't get into trouble art home. Also because islamists can be very dangerous, I am sure you know of their apotasy laws.
thanks so much,you are right its safer,am just used to putting myself out their on all social networks.i am going to remove it now.thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nina4u:

Listen to the description of what Sweden has now become in the videoclip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Listen to the description of what Sweden has now become in the videoclip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtc2ma2GEQ
yeah i know ..it is very sad ...my sister asked me if i could come home ...lmao ..i said i cant because i would b an underground terrofist ..mmm im going to lagos which is bad conserning crime rate ...pickin my boo up and were goin back to usa ...i dunno longer were home is .... I seen other youtube about swedish journalist says about sweden too..Sweden will b renamed Swerabia pretty soon ...English is no longer the second language in the country ..It is arabic ..i betcha they go start teaching the kids arabic in scool mandatory ..instead of english ..my heart bleeds ...

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by mentorandfriend(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Really a food for thought.
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nina4u:
Muslims are not happy.
They're happy in Australia. They're happy in England! They're happy in France! They're happy in Italy! They're happy in Germany! They're happy in Sweden! They're happy in the USA & Canada! They're happy in Norway! They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy!

There are many places where muslims are happy. Places where the western world cant penetrate. Where there is no crude oil or other natural resources of high economic value.
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2015
PuciPrince:

There are many places where muslims are happy. Places where the western world cant penetrate. Where there is no crude oil or other natural resources of high economic value.
were would that be ? Yazd in Iran?? Thats only desert there but the people r still misserable ..my friend down there said hed love to go to sweden ..eaven if he was in prison ..thats vacation ..the scholar and the intelligent get killed or tortured ..immagen eaven dancing is forbidden ..women cant go out ..and women cant eat banana or cucumbers because it resembles a di*k ...a male relative has to cut it up on a plate and serve it for her ...the boys ..husbands can go to the beach and swim while wives in black burka has to remane inland and watch and sweat ... In Sweden they throw rocks at u calling u a LovePeddler for showing ur skin waring a tanktop ...and they came to my country ..go the furk back if u dont like it stupid azz

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Bonapart(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2015
Nina4u:
Muslims are not happy.
And who do they blame?
that's just their way
Almost every muslim is a terrorist

The day they will accept Christ as their personal Lord and saviour, that's the say they will find peace

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2015
I dey tired die oo
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nina4u:

yeah i know ..it is very sad ...my sister asked me if i could come home ...lmao ..i said i cant because i would b an underground terrofist ..mmm im going to lagos which is bad conserning crime rate ...pickin my boo up and were goin back to usa ...i dunno longer were home is .... I seen other youtube about swedish journalist says about sweden too..Sweden will b renamed Swerabia pretty soon ...English is no longer the second language in the country ..It is arabic ..i betcha they go start teaching the kids arabic in scool mandatory ..instead of english ..my heart bleeds ...

Blame it on the liberals. Don't be surprised at the direction the U.S. is going considering their liberal policies.
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Nina4u(f): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Blame it on the liberals. Don't be surprised at the direction the U.S. is going considering their liberal policies.
10 000 refuges a day is comming over the border in to sweden ..from syria ..iraq ..iran ...lebanon..somalia ... While denmark and norway have closed the border..now sweden finally talking about border control ...because it is now a danger to the population and it is out of control ...Swedish politicians are sick in their head ...They basicly making the swedish people a minority in their own country ...very scary

1 Like

Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
mentorandfriend:

Really a food for thought.

It calls for sober reflection. cry
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bonapart:

that's just their way
Almost every muslim is a terrorist

The day they will accept Christ as their personal Lord and saviour, that's the say they will find peace

A true Muslim is a terrorist. Their manual instructs them to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers.
Re: Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... by Bonapart(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

A true Muslim is a terrorist. Their manual instructs them to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers.
am happy you call it manual...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raped By Fulani Kidnappers In The Presence Of Hubby And Daughter / Two New Dead Bodies Blackaxe And Vikings In Lagos - PHOTOS / Tenage Girl Caught With Fresh Human Head In Imo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.