Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra (8939 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:

May my mother be gang r.aped by 80 fulani men, may she scream for help until she bleed to death. May my father fall from Okada and tipper crush him to death while the dogs eat and feed on his corpse. May all my siblings die by generator fume, while all of them labored for burn in a single day. May SUBWAYS generation be wiped off the surface of earth, so shall it be in chukwu abiama name. Iam a bastard son of scratch face wanderers
Amen oooo grin grin grin
So shall it be in Jesus name

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by SUBWAY101(m): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

Amen oooo grin grin grin
So shall it be in Jesus name

Oloribu, Are you tired? May you be crushed by danfo driver. Shameless son of an akpu eating gorilla. Foolish and cursed people.

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
SUBWAY101:

May I be crushed by danfo driver. Iam a shameless son of an akpu eating gorilla. Foolish and cursed.
Bastard.... Die already
Make d world a better place grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by SUBWAY101(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
bugzbunny:

I am a Bastard.... i will Die soon
Make d world a better place grin grin cheesy

Yes, you must die before your time. Cruel death awaits you and your family. So shall it be.

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by basilo101: 1:01am On Oct 29, 2015
heheheh, yorubas and this south south madness. plz what is south south? Biafra is eastern region. Aregbesola should start planting cocoa to offsett their yoke of debt, we all saw who are the parasites immediately oil price slumped
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Yes, I must die before my time. Cruel death awaits me and my family. So shall it be.
Amen grin
Go ahead fool
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Go and die with your lineage of APE!
Useless tribe full of idiots!
You are dumb and confused!
bugzbunny:

You are a mistake on earth
Ur lineage should be cleansed frm surface of d earth
You idiots dnt go anywhere...so u think there are no igbos in SS.. Fool.. The same way kwara and kogi has yorubas in North central.. Dat explains d rapport btw north and SW politically and religiously... FYI.. There is untapped Oil in Anambra..abia.. Coal in Enugu.. Etc... Too much amala and ewedu is blocking ur senses... Anytime u hear biafra.. U lose one year of ur life... Scratch face monster...
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
Slobbering foool!
5th class citizen refugee!
Shame on your useless tribe!
bugzbunny:

Bloody bastar.d....
Fool frm d waste land
Go to odua thread
Scratch face slave frm d waste
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cannibal, what part of decomposed body did you eat with Akpu today! OLOSHI! AKIDANIDANI! IRANMU!

Filthy SAVAGE!
bugzbunny:

I think ur generation is nonsense
Headless he goat
Swin.e....
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
I am a Cannibal, what part of decomposed body did I eat with Akpu today! OLOSHI! AKIDANIDANI! IRANMU!

Filthy SAVAGE iam
Very gud grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Slobbering foool iam
I am a 5th class citizen refugee!
Shame on my useless tribe!
Sowie grin
I knw wat u mean
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Imbecilic vagabond, you are just wasting your time editing before reposting! Your unproductive life has just hit another major set back.

My original comment would be seen first, and that, you can't do anything about.

The world know the only barbarian SAVAGE tribe in Nigeria anyway, we can't rewrite the history of all the tribes. The history is set in rock!

bugzbunny:

Very gud grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jobless Odeson, you are wasting your time, while your life wastes away!
bugzbunny:

Sowie grin
I knw wat u mean
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Imbecilic vagabond lik me..am just wasting my time editing before reposting! My unproductive life has just hit another major set back.

My original comment would be seen first, and that, you can't do anything about.

The world know the only barbarian SAVAGE tribe in Nigeria anyway, we can't rewrite the history of all the tribes. The history is set in rock!....we are d scratched face

Alright... grin

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Jobless Odeson lik me...wasting my time, while my life wastes away!
Lol grin... Waste story
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
I'm going to get you more editing job to do. Ibos the CANNIBALISTIC APE from the land of the rising erosion eating land. Nnamdi kanu your albino leader'ass is taking turn to rod in the real zoo with animals right now, and his ibos people are running from pillars to post deranged, with no end in sight.

Oya edit that, more to come for you. You get time I get job for you!
bugzbunny:

Alright... grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
I see Genevieve Nnaji the so called ibos celebrity' s picture without makeup, all scratched up!
bugzbunny:

Lol grin... Waste story
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
I'm going to get you more editing job to do. Ibos the CANNIBALISTIC APE from the land of the rising erosion eating land. Nnamdi kanu your albino leader'ass is taking turn to rod in the real zoo with animals right now, and his ibos people are running from pillars to post deranged, with no end in sight.

Oya edit that, more to come for you. You get time I get job for you!
ur papa can handle this grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by NaijirianKing: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Interesting.

asha80:
you are still adding ss to this issue?
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Get your mother on it first!
You wanted job, and I found you one!
bugzbunny:

ur papa can handle this grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by NaijirianKing: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thoughts?
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by NaijirianKing: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Interesting.

asha80:
you are still adding ss to this issue?
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
I see Genevieve Nnaji the so called ibos celebrity' s picture without makeup, all scratched up!
Exactly....lik current miss Nigeria cheesy

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
There are ibos everywhere squatting and claiming anywhere they can, but the land is not yours. No igbo is native to any part of west of river niger. You emigrated!
NaijirianKing:
So no Igbo are from the SS? What of the millions of indigenous Igbos born and raised in the SS?

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
Get my mother on it first!
You wanted job, and I found you one!
Ok.... grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
That's the work of over edited photos not the real person. She's ugly in person and have sore scars all over her legs. That's why she can't hold any man down. She a 'DANFO'. No man wants to hit it twice, let alone own it. She's ASEWO!
bugzbunny:

Exactly....lik current miss Nigeria cheesy
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
There are ibos everywhere squatting and claiming anywhere they can, but the land is not yours. No igbo is native to any part of west of river niger. You emigrated!
Go to kwara... Tell dat to d fulanis there
Or come say it to my face here in rumuokoro
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
You are the one who wants to take other people's land in SS with you. The Kwarans are at liberty to do what they want. The known SS people have come out that they are not part of biafra.
Those saying it to your faces haven't stopped, coward!
bugzbunny:

Go to kwara... Tell dat to d fulanis there
Or come say it to my face here in rumuokoro
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
That's the work of over edited photos not the real person. She's ugly in person and have sore scars all over her legs. That's why she can't hold any man down. She a 'DANFO'. No man wants to hit it twice, let alone own it. She's ASEWO!

Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Cowards always asking for something on nairaland that is owned by Yoruba. Why don't you set up your biafra site and let the word see that you ibos are capable of doing one thing on your own. Foolish ibos, I thought the sky would fall for locking your albino leader with the real zoo animals
bugzbunny:

Ok.... grin
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by wytecat: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
And I see a foolish man!
I thought you can edit every comment I made
[quote author=bugzbunny post=39488985][/quote]
Re: Why Didn't The Nominee From Enugu Answer The Question By George Sekibo On Biafra by bugzbunny: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
wytecat:
You are the one who wants to take other people's land in SS with you. The Kwarans are at liberty to do what they want. The known SS people have come out that they are not part of biafra.
Those saying it to your faces hasn't stopped, coward!
som pple can't face their front...
Sw are doing dat already
U are here screaming Se and ss
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madaba Village In Zamfara Attacked - Ahmad Salkida / 2023: SE, NE Have Most Legitimate Claim To Presidency - Bala Mohammed / Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.