Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations (39436 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by precised: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
The show is about a transgender teen not homosexual

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Epatty(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Movies dat r mainly of lesbianism shud also b banned
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hope you know the sick show has been dropped due to low ratings, not everyone has a leaking brain like you...im happy that your sick fantasy of watching an old man make a phool of him ends with JUST ONE SEASON!! Sick Psycho!! See person wey wan give me Educated...i laff in french grin . Next time you'll know how not to jump into my mentions with half truths
Bros if u like laff in spainard, na u sabi. Yea, da old man makin a phool of himself is still beta dan ur goddamn frustrated father. Ur mentions? Hahaha learn to stop displaying ur african mentality on social networks like dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol guy, gays here no reach 4million na.. Aaaah for wetin grin

....sweery I went to that nigeria place juss 2 month ago & 99.5% of guys in lagos were wearing pencil jeans & pink shirts......who wears pink shirts in 2015?...serrrriously! ....98% of guys in that lagos are homo!!..REAL TALK!!(no ofeense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

....sweery I went to that nigeria place juss 2 month ago & 99.5% of guys in lagos were wearing pencil jeans & pink shirts......who wears pink shirts in 2015?...serrrriously! ....98% of guys in that lagos are homo!!..REAL TALK!!(no ofeense) angry
hahahaha mrcork, nawaoooh. Pls dont say 98% dats just too much. Not every man in pink shirt and skinny is gay
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wise decision, I couldn't agree any better.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
hahahaha mrcork, nawaoooh. Pls dont say 98% dats just too much. Not every man in pink shirt and skinny is gay

...sweery..real men dont were pink shirt

..real men dont watch romance movie

..real men to laugh too much

....real men dont looook too neat

....real men dont cry..especialy ova chick

...real men dont hav white teeth

...real men dont were slippers

..go to that lagos & u be shocked.. (true story)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Forwetinnah: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Bros if u like laff in spainard, na u sabi. Yea, da old man makin a phool of himself is still beta dan ur goddamn frustrated father. Ur mentions? Hahaha learn to stop displaying ur african mentality on social networks like dis

See who's talking about mentality, neglected child of wayward parents...my father's isn't frustrated cause he Brought up a sane-minded daughter who knows what's abnormal. People like you and your generations, past..present and future are as Ignorant as they come. Anywhere the wind blows, una follow. Better go trade your brains for fufu. .Atleast you fit chop that one belle full.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

angry
wait 1st, stop calling me sweery, am a guy.
Bak to argument, who said real men dont have white teeths lol, dis mr cork no well

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

See who's talking about mentality, neglected child of wayward parents...my father's isn't frustrated cause he Brought up a sane-minded daughter who knows what's abnormal. People like you and your generations, past..present and future are as Ignorant as they come. Anywhere the wind blows, una follow. Better go trade your brains for fufu. .Atleast you fit chop that one belle full.
from wat u typed up there about IAmCait wanting to be like his daughters, i have no doubts dat ur father including ur mother jampacked ur brain with unnecessary and irrevalent lessons, did u say u're sane minded. Ha, where are the prove. Dont claim what u clearly ain't

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
wait 1st, stop calling me sweery, am a guy.
Bak to argument, who said real men dont have white teeths lol, dis mr cork no well

...u a guy & u hav (f) next to yor name so people can tink u r female ..abi?...bro how looong u been gay? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

...u a guy & u hav (f) next to yor name so people can tink u r female ..abi?...bro how looong u been gay? smiley
Lol, am not gay, i just fixed d Female there for a specific reason. I'll change it later when am done
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

They even tattoo their lips pink grin

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by donem: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

haha Mr Cork himself, not all men on pink shirts are gays o...
in short let me go give out my two pink shirts.
Besides never knew u sneak into this country, would make plans for you to be put on surveillance, when next u visit, say bye to Peckham, you would be forced to live in this country u do look down on permanently.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
Lol, am not gay, i just fixed d Female there for a specific reason. I'll change it later when am done

...u want to miss lead men to talk to u & then after they fall in love u tell them u aint female?.... bro this is fraud! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by tayotemowo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Obviously a lot of us don't know the difference between transgender issues and homosexuals. According to a program I listened to on Nigeriainfo today the 26th of October the young child had a from birth issue where she had her clitoris almost as large as a little penis and because people saw it like that they just assumed she was a boy when in fact she is a girl. The whole program was just supposed to show what she went thru when people tot she's a male but she felt she was female.................................. down like that and then possibly (this is because I've haven't seen the series not like I like watching anything series especially all those their reality shows where they only show what they want people to think) what she went thru after she went thru the operation that corrected the issue for her meeting the people that knew her as a boy and now see her as a lady ( I mean people like you, who don't try to understand something before their share their myopic opinions and all). Even though I'm not sure I would have understood myself if I hadn't listened to that program with the medical doctor who was invited to the program and who explained all of this things well to all the listeners I wish Nigeriainfo would just repeat that program so that more people will listen to it. So what am I saying most of us Nigerians don't even try to understand what the issue on ground is before we share an opinion and most times that opinion isn't correct. I would have taught that a body like nbc would have requested that they want watch the program before they follow the opinions of people who think they are doing the right thing but aren't this isn't a case like that guy that said he felt like a woman but really was a man since he could father children unless Kim and what are their other names in that program are not his children and the whole show has always been a lie even from the onsetm but this a serious illness and the correction. So what am I saying Nigerians don't always allow yourself to be pulled around by the ring nose like an ox always listen and find out for yourself before you share that opinion that most times are very wrong and misleads other people even further because they believed that you shared it with because you knew what you were saying in the first place only you know you didn't know jack.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
donem:

haha Mr Cork himself, not all men on pink shirts are gays o...
in short let me go give out my two pink shirts.
Besides never knew u sneak into this country, would make plans for you to be put on surveillance, when next u visit, say bye to Peckham, you would be forced to live in this country u do look down on permanently.

....so u r one of thoise homebase guys who were pink shirts?..bro u r gay!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

...u want to miss lead men to talk to u & then after they fall in love u tell them u aint female?.... bro this is fraud! undecided
Lol, bros ure going to faaar. When u were callin me sweerie wasnt i da one dat u dat am not a female.
Stop dis bullshiit pls, we all know dat u're da one dats da faqqot here
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by tayotemowo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

angry

Guy talk true you've never been to Lagos before. What's more I'm sure you've never left the village before real men don't laugh small time you'll tell us real men don't sleep with women too abi. Abeg gerrarahia where you come from. Real men don't have white teething, real men are not neat come abeg have you ever lived anywhere other than that village farm abi na under bridge you dey live? Chineke wetin I no go hear finish just because you're a dirty person doesn't mean everybody have to be as dirty as you are. 99% of people that stay in Lagos are gay men where you come from the truth is in my life I have only met one person I felt might be gay and people nearly lynched him one time and here you are saying 99% of people in Lagos are gay. Shm and feeling pity for you. As if I haven't just said it.
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MrCork: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
tayotemowo:

Guy talk true you've never been to Lagos before. What's more I'm sure you've never left the village before real men don't laugh small time you'll tell us real men don't sleep with women too abi. Abeg gerrarahia where you come from. Real men don't have white teething, real men are not neat come abeg have you ever lived anywhere other than that village farm abi na under bridge you dey live? Chineke wetin I no go hear finish just because you're a dirty person doesn't mean everybody have to be as dirty as you are. 99% of people that stay in Lagos are gay men where you come from the truth is in my life I have only met one person I felt might be gay and people nearly lynched him one time and here you are saying 99% of people in Lagos are gay. Shm and feeling pity for you. As if I haven't just said it.

..see this ordnary homebase young man talkin yo a whole Londoner like am on his level....99.5% of homebase guys r guy....u didnt see the report?... I went to that nigeria..lagos 2 month ago & I saw guys wit ear ring...and wit some ghana made messed up tatooo.. I lie? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by whizpa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
MrCork:

....clearly yor commmon sence is not common coz if it is common u will find out ther r 4 million under cover homebase gay nigerians.. I lie?(no ofeennse) undecided

Sorry sir..... you don't have my attention.. Will not trade words with you sir..
Consider yourself ignored..
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
kushma:
this is actually gay alert. U are saying freedom of speech I don't actually know weda u have senses at all when it constitution don't support it why will then say freedom of speech or does it even have anything to do with this. So let me ask u how guys have u had sex with? Pray that I don't catch you in the act because I will make sure I get arrested and spend that gay mind in jail veri well bastard.

You are such a fool. I'm not gay for your info. I believe in freedom! ANd i did not mention freedom of speech. I mentioned freedom.

Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
whizpa:

Sorry sir..... you don't have my attention.. Will not trade words with you sir..
Consider yourself ignored..
LOL, its like u dont know who MrCork is dats why u are talking anyhow. I dont blame u sha. All dis nairalanders grin oooops

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
from wat u typed up there about IAmCait wanting to be like his daughters, i have no doubts dat ur father including ur mother jampacked ur brain with unnecessary and irrevalent lessons, did u say u're sane minded. Ha, where are the prove. Dont claim what u clearly ain't

Stop speaking *engrish* dummy....you're as dumb as they come. Your kids will be ashamed of you!
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Stop speaking *engrish* dummy....you're as dumb as they come. Your kids will be ashamed of you!
d same way u shud be ashamed of ur parents grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Forwetinnah: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
d same way u shud be ashamed of ur parents grin

For someone who claims to know so much; you seriously need an Education. It's a pirry**
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by whizpa(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
LOL, its like u dont know who MrCork is dats why u are talking anyhow. I dont blame u sha. All dis nairalanders grin oooops

Dude..... Is he God??
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by george4CHRIST(m): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
[you are gay, I see. But God will never grant such heart desire. quote author=coolsix post=39423760]Excuse me, why should the show be cancelled? This is democracy and there is freedom! Even freedom of watching film! undecided

Besides, is it DSTV that is airing the program or the channel TLC? If the Channel TLC continues to air it, what is DSTV going to do? To my knowledge, DSTV is not a channel but a bridge between our TVs and the Channels/Stations. So if TLC continues, it means they would remove the TLC completely? Someone should make me understand please.

And this is nonsense! Why not stop Airing I am Cait! Which is a transgender show on E! undecided undecided Nonsense.

And what about the multiple gay and lesbianism shows airing on the internet/website/media websites that millions of Nigerians are watching? God help Nigeria i become president! undecided All these bullshit will stop! I would legalize everything[/quote]
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:
I concur

We will not support Homosexuality by any means. This is our Stand !"

Is the program about Homosexuality? Are you sure you even know what its about ,or your just copying what everyone else is saying
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by george4CHRIST(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great move from nbc
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by IYANGBALI: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
after many of us don buy vaseline keep mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
whizpa:

Dude..... Is he God??
next to God grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) / BBNaija: Tiwa Savage Visits BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.