Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,476 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

International Payment Processor - Information Please. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / International Payment Processor - Information Please. (2947 Views)

I Will Integrate Voguepay Payment Processor On Any Website / Which Of These Payment Processor Is The BEST / Which International Payment Processor Is Good For Nigerians Apart From Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Payment Processor - Information Please. by databoy247(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Anyone have an idea which international payment processor is efficient? In terms of fees (per transaction and integration), hopefully a free integration wont be a bad idea. I know we have our own indigenous payment processors now accepting international credit cards with the likes of voguepay and simplepay4u, but like it or not these have not yet attained international reputation/standards. And this may affect the business.

My target market is Europe and Asia. Is there a way I can make use of paypal?

Any ideas are welcome.
Re: International Payment Processor - Information Please. by CreativeWeb(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go through this top 10 international payment processors.

10. WooCommerce
WooCommerce allows WordPress users to create their very own e-commerce shop. There are several neat features that make this payment processor worth your time. Besides being vendor and customer friendly, you can run coupon campaigns, manage your store’s daily activities, learn about shipping and tax rules, and view your store’s overall performance.

9. 2CheckOut
2CheckOut is a payment processor which is a combination of a merchant account and payment gateway that doesn’t require PayPal or a Merchant account. Simply register and verify your account and you can start accepting credit card payments, and even PayPal payments. The company also offers international payments, shopping cart stores, and a recurring billing feature.

8. Stripe
If you’re a developer, you should already be using Stripe. Developers use Stripe to integrate a payment system into their projects through Stripe’s robust API. This prevents the need for a merchant account, and also allows you to build your own payment forms that can bypass PCI requirements.

7. ACH Payments
ACH Payments has several key features that make it one of the top payment systems around. Pros include: being able to make
global payments, as well as serving as a payment gateway, merchant account, credit card processor, and mobile payment
processor. It can also handle ACH payments and can be used as a payroll system.

6. WePay
What makes WePay standout isn’t the fact that it’s a payment processor allowing internet merchants to accept credit cards
and bank account payments online, it’s the fact it’s incredibly simple. In fact, you can begin accepting payments in under a
minute. The only drawback is that it’s only available for U.S. citizens.

5. Authorize.Net
It’s been stated that Authorize.Net is the most widely used payment gateway on the internet – probably because it’s been around since 1996. Currently, there are over 375,000 merchants handling more than $88 billion in annual transactions safely through credit cards and e-checks. Something’s going right over there.

4. Dwolla
Dwolla is a more recent competitor to PayPal with some outstanding benefits. For example, you can transfer funds through email, phone, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter. But, what makes Dwolla so appealing is the fact that there are no fees for transactions less than $10 and $0.25 per transaction for transactions over $10.

3. Amazon Payments
Amazon Payments is a safe, easy and convenient method for users to receive money by using Amazon’s API. Users can also send money via ACH (Automated Clearing House). Since almost everyone has an Amazon account, all your important information has already been stored.

2. PayPal
Obviously PayPal would be included in this list – it’s only one of the world’s most widely used payment acquirers processing some 8 million payments every day. As of this writing, PayPal has over 137 million active accounts in 193 markets and 26 currencies around the world, which makes it easy to transfer and request payments. Other PayPal perks include accepting checks through a smartphone’s camera, a card swiper, and allowing customers to make a purchase without leaving your site.

1. Google Wallet
This is essentially Google’s version of PayPal, complete with money transfers and a Google Wallet Card! Since we’re all addicted to the Big G, it shouldn’t be all that difficult to spend and receive money. Google also announced last month that it will be releasing a physical card connected to users’ accounts so they can utilize Google Wallet at retail businesses.

1 Like

Re: International Payment Processor - Information Please. by Smart101: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
I agree with @creativeweb's recommendations as they are worth considering.

The only reason i don't use any of those for my international transactions is because VoguePay makes receiving your money locally easy due to their direct partnership with Nigeria Banks.

I am also aware that Voguepay has good presence in the countries you intend to do business with. I recently saw a comment on their Facebook page about someone using them in UK and Cyprus.

https://www.facebook.com/195125740605919/posts/862173907234429

Whatever you choose....all the best

(1) (Reply)

Get A .com Domain Name For Just N1000 / Converted Wordpress Theme To Blogger Template Free Download / Get Free S.S.L Certificate On Any of Our Plan With Beta Host Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.