Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go (49246 Views)

See Creative Things Art Students Did With Water Melon / See What My Friend Did With People's Photos / See What This Boy Did With Bamboo Stick And Cardboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm just calculating the hours he spent
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by flokii: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin

funny shiit... at times I wonder how d ghanians feel whenever they hear 'ghana must go'
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
The hell is this undecided
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by halix239(f): 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
looks cool to me
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by adeoba2008(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kudos to him.
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by djdavisy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Whats this one now? and it made first page. Oshi re!!!!
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Lucremoy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
yeah it's 'breathe taking' alright. I like art, any kind of art even the pointless ones.
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Bambless1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Amazing
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by HRich(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wow. So lovely and Nice
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by HRich(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lucremoy:
yeah it's 'breathe taking' alright. I like art, any kind of art even the pointless ones.
This one ain't pointless sir.
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by IceDude(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wow! I like it cool.....Onstelly what about u
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by homirefacuny(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
neweraomo:
Idiots posts making front page... Idiot people, fuel scarce, u no go say that one... Irrelevant tinz everytym
You don vex?
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by mizvee(f): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
It's just there...
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by jacabi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dindondin:
rubbish
Okiki, this ur sig sha!
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by harry509: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Daminaj1:
This is beyond Beautiful. A talented Photographer made a usually overlooked piece of item "Ghana must go" into Something Breathe taking.

Photo Credit: Tope Adeola

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/10/see-awesome-magic-photographer-tope.ht

hmmmmM! Not ghana must go animore, it supose 2 b nigeria must go....

1 Like

Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Dindondin(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
jacabi:
Okiki, this ur sig sha!
human beans, do you know me?
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Guy u get talent
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by ouiblog(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
englishmart:
i think i would do better if I tried
we often times overestimate our abilities in areas we knw little about, and underestimate ourselves in what we knw
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
ok.
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by justmenoni: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
The photographer is perhaps giving some ppl to opt in for Ghana must go just incase they can't afford wallpaper

quote author=MoonChildng post=39422482]Creative but this is to what end ? An awareness campaign ?[/quote]
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Btruth: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Bonapart:
I no understand
. A bi?

If I say understand, that means "understand" is not what I thought it is in the dictionary. undecided
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by activelyA(f): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
MoonChildng:
Creative but this is to what end ? An awareness campaign ?
Haba grin grin
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Topman0001(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ghana has gone already bcuz the anguler shadow of the guy makes me suspect some little photoshop
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by 4everGrand(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
If art means nuffin to you, gerrarahia with alacrity.

This is a splufik concept.
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by atilla(m): 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Daminaj1:
This is beyond Beautiful. A talented Photographer made a usually overlooked piece of item "Ghana must go" into Something Breathe taking.
Photo Credit: Tope Adeola
Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2015/10/see-awesome-magic-photographer-tope.ht

The framed pictures behind are part of lagos photo festival happening at Eko hotel.

The name of the photographer is Nobukho nqaba She's from South Africa and is the model in the pictures.

Tope Alabi didn't do anything, I hope he isn't claiming the work.

Check the link below to confirm

artmeetscamera.com/nobukho-nqaba/
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by NasNation(m): 12:38am On Oct 28, 2015
darmys:

Ghana must not go i guess?

Jokes aside. Some art have abstract meaning and people must derive their meaning from it.
For example someone can interprete this art to mean. From Rags to riches" or that dirty can be beautiful.
aND DO VISIT MY eNTERTAINMENT AND nEWS bLOG www.daminaj.com
Quite new but different!
Your blog is cool dear.Welcome to d blogger platform
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Very creative.....i am hoping to do something as creative as this in the technology field someday!!!!
Re: What Tope Adeola Did With Ghana-Must-Go by lekan29ice(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2015
keep it up guy.. Nice job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What An Artist Did To These Bananas / Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.