Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Husband Scarcity - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Scarcity (3381 Views)

Husband Scarcity / A Ladies View Of Husband Scarcity / Husband Scarcity!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Husband Scarcity by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 12, 2015
Husband scarcity? So the hundreds of weddings that take place every saturday all over Naija are between women and their fellow women? Or women and animals? Objects maybe?

Make una dey deceive unaselves with "Nairaland statistics". undecided

Re: Husband Scarcity by DNameisOla(f): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

Ah, some babes eh ? Why not you, 600 NGN can't even buy your ear rings undecided
My dear frnd, I don't live expensive live, only buy expensive tins when I can afford it. And anytime I see sometin is beyond my grasp, I dodge it. In fact, pple always look for ways to Behind me up more than I like,cos I love simplicity. As for the earrings matter, wat if I shld tell u dt I use N200 naira own nko? #coverface#

Re: Husband Scarcity by Funnyguy83: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
I blame nobody for that. Economy is bad so some women and men marry just to offset there responsibility in exchange for SE*.
Re: Husband Scarcity by Sunnypar(m): 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
I disagree..
Funnyguy83:
I blame nobody for that. Economy is bad so some women and men marry just to offset there responsibility in exchange for SE*.
The question is some girls have turned themselves(V*8**) to machine making money,find it difficult to take care of themselves, financial dependent of even buying recharge cards, just because the society has made it look like its a man job to provide, at the slightest opportunity to getlaid and get paid........voooooooooom you are in.
Now, there are guys that are trying their best to make or eke a living, but no babes especially on nairaland have seen them as broke dude.
can a girl stay with a guy that earns 35,000?

Is It Still Important Teach Your Kids Your Tribal Language? / I'm Available For Adoption / "Two Mothers Fight Over Their Teenage Daughter’s Boyfriend In Abuja"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7