Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Are You In Benue State Environment? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You In Benue State Environment? (3537 Views)

Benue State University Girl Stirs Controversy With Lesbian Post On FB [PHOTOS] / If You Are a lady From Benue State- Idoma Or Tiv / Mount Saint Gabriel's Secondary School Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Benue State Environment? by landos4rea: 6:23pm On May 06, 2009
please i need someone in benue state to help mee for an assignment pending . pls volunteer
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by Akoronoja(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2009
yea, iam a young good looking guy searching for a preaty young girl of 18-25 for a serious relationship, a geaniue born again christain, graduate, who posess the quality of a good wife from a well train family where love, carring, humility that command respect reined, ready to build a home, a companium, a patner, a mixing borne, neatness both home, appearance and her environ, accommodative with soft approach, idoma by tribe and above all with the love of God.
u can contact me through my cell phone on 08032330524.
mail - akoronoja at yahoo.com
so that i would properly introduce myself
thanks God bless.
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by kingchild(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
akoronoja or whatever you call urself
i use GOD beg u make u stop de use nl
cos we dont need dumbass like u that doesn't know where @ is
on their keyboard
u wey suppose de computer school self de demand make gal be
graduate make u for marry amm,shwwsssssss

denounce that ur state cos u re not fit to come from there.
go ask tu baba and terry g
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by AkSamara: 8:06am On Jun 08, 2012
I am from benue state (idoma) how may i help you and how much are we talking abt?

1 Like

Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by DonEwexco(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
I need a fair, slim, average height or tall n God fearing ibo girl that is studying/graduated from law school for serious relationship that can lead to marriage.
Email me on; donewexco@ovi.com
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by phelixrex: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
yea, iam a young good looking guy searching for a preaty young girl of 18-25 for a serious relationship, a geaniue born again christain, graduate, who posess the quality of a good wife from a well train family where love, carring, humility that command respect reined, ready to build a home, a companium, a patner, a mixing borne, neatness both home, appearance and her environ, accommodative with soft approach, idoma by tribe and above all with the love of God.
u can contact me through my cell phone on 08060831832
so that I can introduced myself to you.
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by phelixrex: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Am from Benue State, lets hang up pls
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by markpun2000: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
AM A BENUE GUY HERE ADD ME BENUE LADIES. BB PIN. 2573145B
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by Srallens(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
landos4rea:
please i need someone in benue state to help mee for an assignment pending . pls volunteer
what kind of assignment are u talking about? Maybe i can b of help
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by merits(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
am in north bank benue state,what do you really want?
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by spyg1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Iam also frm B. State
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by Makanjuolaa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
any benue in katsina.....FUDMA let's hang up...080808068866 whatsapp
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by Osenkhapodao(m): 2:53am On Jul 27, 2017
Hi everyone! I work and reside in Abuja, and would be glad to meet up with any Benue lady/Woman who is a Single mother of one (1) for a serious sex and romantic affair and who reside in Abuja also below 40 years of age. Please feel free to call me on 07053549812 and i would be glad to meet with you within Abuja and any location of your choice.
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by Jeffjay247(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yes I am.. If time is not passed
Re: Are You In Benue State Environment? by JONSYN7154: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2021
AkSamara:
I am from benue state (idoma) how may i help you and how much are we talking abt?
haba!! Oine

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries With Sugar Mummy That Pays Well. Number 2 Will Surprise You / I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone / Talk To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.