Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (59066 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
This lady is sick. Abeg, make una hold am
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by kobonaire(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
ayusco85:
e dey lag, and even some states for east
Maybe you are thinking of Ashawöo joint??
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by SleekyPosh(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Honestly im begining to think marriage is a very stupid decision, the women who desire it most are the ones who can never be satisfied.... if ur too nice to her she would get bored, if ur a player all men are evil.....

Confused objects.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by noblegrex: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

why can't you tell your husband even as you claim you love him,is that love?let him be the solution seeker instead of you looking for an alternative cos the way you got tired of him,is same way you'll still get tired of any other man.so just be contentent or be ready for promiscusity by jumping from one dick to d other. I'll advice you tell him,probably he may have another flavour to add to taste.shikena
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by GamaG(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nothing we say here will change what will happen..
You will surly be fuccked by another coccckk...
So do it and leave us alone...
y u come dey answer my name nau?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Onyenze2015: 12:17am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

just send ur number let me knack u 1 better round. Ur body go tell u........
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Baboo13(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2015
JerryNwamama:
Tryin having sex on the table,...it's like goin back to the drawing board grin

LMAO
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nyceguy92: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=iliyande post=39426214]

You were scanty on your information.

What has changed after you got married to him?

Is it that his approach and style have changed or you have developed thick skin and become insensitive to his efforts?

It could be that the baby has occupied much of your attention that you hardly notice when he is doing his best.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Niyonice(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2015
BUDGET AS LOW AS 13K FOR PHONE?
this is definitely for you as the spec will WAOH you
read details below

http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/innjoo-halo-1gb-ram-3200mah-battery-5.html
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by vikthorelvis(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2015
[i][/i][color=#000099][/tcolor] trying a whole new concept ain't gonna be a bad option or better still try visit a councillor for some professional advice. cheating ain't gonna be a good idea
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Diaris something called Love Machine one trial can satisfy your hungry kini
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Diaris something called di.l.dor one trial can satisfy your hungry kini
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Maximus85(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

You lived together for a few years. How many years? That is where the problem lies.

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by naijaboiy: 1:36am On Oct 28, 2015
ststyreal:

Huh! C advice. A won oni seku se.
Madam drop your own advise na! undecided

Why my own dey disturb you for neck? undecided
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by gamaliel121(m): 3:36am On Oct 28, 2015
GamaG:
y u come dey answer my name nau?
Bros nor vex..lol Me sef think say na only me the handle that name..so we be 2... Make sense
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by joyceok: 4:10am On Oct 28, 2015
6fit:

sex bcome uninteresting with your sex mate when yu find another sex mate to make comparism

Your response is from your experience and the 85 persons that liked your response have had sex with more than one partner....God help Nigerians
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by marlockj: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

U wnt to cheat u idiiot Den go n cheat.

It does Nt turn u on u b radio?there nothing Lik turn on or off,Xcept ur sensitive part is Nt wrking.

Mumu woman,wen evri woman knows Wat Mke dem in d mood u Whr busy Dat yr wit lesbianism, see ur lif.

Better open ur legs n tell him to use mouth 1st n game later,stop acting Lik an idiiot.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by lebesgue(m): 5:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

Assume they had no premarital sex, wouldn't the same boredom set in after they have slept with each other a million times during the first two years of their marriage?

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ideykwum: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice!

PunkyVeer:
Maybe try do it in exciting places just to spice things up. The higher the risk of getting caught, the better wink

Sex to me is a mental thing. Maybe you should try adopt a more enthusiastic approach/mindset to it. Hell, close your eyes & pretend he is Usher if that'll get your rocks off. Use your imagination. I believe people get bored because they want to be bored. With enough creativity in your head, it'll be like banging a new guy every night grin
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by utdmulato(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]some people might come here and say they don't believe the story, meanwhile this stuffs happen everyday by day.... We tend to see the male folks as being the cheat, the irresponsible being but deep down the female folks dont only cheat on us emotionally, they do physically.

Now from this story this female is obviously not in love with her spouse anymore and any little chance she gets she will screw the next available guy.
No wonder they ask questions like, should you give your spouse your monthly salary,because they are so unsure of what they have put themselves through...
Guys na beg i dey beg una, make una try make money before una marry ooooo....dont ever settle for less,make better money, go for the best, if na girl with good character u want, go get it(when u get money) if na girl with boobi u want go get it... But, there is a clause, marry your best friend, aa girl who will make u happy, a girl who will make you laugh out loud, i do believe in love but i seriously believe in compatibility... When u are with the right woman who is matured such stories like the OP stories won't ever come up[/b]
totful write up
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Tunagee(m): 5:49am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

u want yp cheat on ur husband. u must be a fool o!after marriage? u are not even ashamed to say it openly. did u not know before u got married to him?ashawo oshi
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

Stop watching mojo, or just close eyes and get some party your husband inclusive
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by obisunny1(m): 6:15am On Oct 28, 2015
You don’t have to doubt this. It is as real as the fact that you are breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide. You can actually last even more than 30 minutes, as long as you want. This method will make you be in total control of your sexual life; you determine when to orgasm and for how long, with no single side effect.  I am going to show you a method that will make you thrust thoroughly and consistently till you feel you have had enough. You just keep pounding her till she reaches orgasm multiple times.
This method is so good that you can decide to come the same time she is coming.  I am going to restore your lost dignity, your shattered image, your belittled self esteem in the eyes of your woman. She is going to be proud of you more, love you more, and give you more of her body, her love, and her emotions. Or don’t you know that if you handle a woman well, she will love you more and give you more sex? Chances of her cheating will be greatly minimized.

I am not going to prescribe a drug for you; you are not going to use any agbo (herb). I hate the fact that I have to result to drugs or drink concoction each time I need to make love. These drugs have very ugly side effects. Some of the side effects are:  sudden vision loss, ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss; chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling; irregular heartbeat. Sex enhancement drugs have killed many men.

What I am going to teach you will make you determine or decide when you want to release. When you begin, you will be able to last at least 30 minutes before expulsion, when you master it, you will be able to last as long as you want. What could be sweeter than being able to delay expulsion till anytime you want?

I used to be worse than a chicken. I used to last just about 20 seconds. I was so bad that I release after about 20 thrusts. I have lost 3 solid relationships to my inability to last long in bed. The one that changed my life was with a lady I had been coaxing to let me have my way after two months of dating. She finally gave in one day; after about 20 thrusts, I ejaculated and was looking like a slowpoke and jackass. She gave me the bashing of my life, she called me a chicken, she said I was the worst guy she has ever slept with and probably the worst in the whole universe, she said I have a disease and should go look for a solution, and she ended the relationship right there and then. When I held her hand to try and explain myself to her, she landed my face with a hot slap. I had never been that reprimanded and condemned in my life. This made me made a decision never to have sex again with a woman until I am able to find natural solution to my problem.

Some months later, I met a Singaporean in a friend’s office in Victoria Island, Lagos whose entire life has been dedicated to helping people like me solve their premature expulsion issues. He traveled back to Singapore two days after but we still maintained communication over the internet. He charged me 150USD (About 28k then). He thought me this technique. And just a month later, I was lasting 30 to 40 minutes in bed, and now I last as long as I want.

I have also shared this secret secretly with my friends and loved ones. I am now seen as a savior. I have rescued collapsing marriages and relationships, I have helped restored the lost dignity of many men. I have helped made many housewives and girlfriends become happier.
So, if you will allow me help you, if you could just admit that you need my help, if you could just submit yourself, if you could just give in. I will walk you through very simple steps in overcoming this much dreaded problem.

By now you will be curious what this method is like, huh? This method is a kind of restoration and reorientation. I call it method because you are not going to buy anything or constantly patronizing a particular product. It is reprogramming your sexual behavior and lifestyle, restoring your sexual pattern to its pristine state. This method is just about teaching you and walking you through how to control your expulsion, how to close the tap that gushes out your Fluid. You will be able to stop your expulsion by yourself.

Okay, this is the part you don’t want to hear, I know. This is what comes to your mind now, “This is some hungry guy who just want us to buy his product and rip us off our money, and I ain’t  going to fall for it” But ask yourself this question, “Is it about what this guy want to get from me or what I stand to gain that matters?”

Okay, that part….
I have packaged a step by step manual on how to go about it. In this manual you will learn everything from A to Z. You will learn how to manage your expulsion, how to lock the tap that controls your expulsion. This manual is so comprehensive that even a primary school pupil will understand. Within just two weeks, you will be lasting up to 15, 20 minutes, within 3 weeks you will last at least 30 minutes and in one month, you will last as long as you want.

Now, just like my Singaporean mentor, I will not just send you the manual and let you go, never! I will stand by you till you begin to last as long as you want in bed. I will guide you through. I will give you my facebook id, you add me on whatsapp and bbm so that if you have any question at any time, I and my ever ready team will be there to help you 24/7. You can call my ever available numbers at any time for anything whatsoever.

If after a month of doing all that I ask you to do and you do not notice any changes, you should ask for a refund and I will refund your money back in 3 folds. And I am so certain, as long as you are not an alien, as long as you have a human DNA, this will undoubtedly work for you.

I bought this info for 28,000 naira, but I will not charge anything close to that at all. I am happier when I see people happy. In fact I don’t mind just getting back the money I used for this advert and I will be fine. To get this info, pay the sum of N2000. Yes, two thousand naira. The manual will be sent to your email upon confirmation of your payment.

Please NOTE that this is a promo price and it lasts till Friday 21th August, 2015. Anyone paying after Friday next week will pay the normal price of N17,000, and there is no going back on this.

Yes, less I forget. I will include some promo manuals for those paying between now and Friday. You will get eBooks on (1) How to make any woman fall in love with you irrespective of your looks and money (2) How masturbation affects your life and how to overcome it.

All you have to do is Pay the sum of 2 thousand naira into the account below. After payment, send your; (1) name (2) phone (3) email as text message to: 08155726990 or email samwhite16@gmail.com. Please, don't send it twice. I repeat, don’t send it twice and don’t send to two numbers. Upon confirmation of your payment, the package will be sent immediately to your email.

PAY INTO THE ACCOUNT BELOW:
Account Name: Obi sunday
Account Number: 0057393825
BANK NAME: ACCESS BANK
Your happiness is in your hands. Control it.
Loving her is not by mouth and money alone, it is more about satisfying her in bed
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by FOREXMART(m): 6:24am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

yeah there's something you can do Bishh. Go FAUCKKK yourself if you won't go see a therapist with him. A hoe will always be a hoe even if she marries Prince charming. IMAGINE "I have told myself, if the chance arose I may just go for it", excuse me? FAUCKKK YOUUUUUUU BISHHHHHHHH.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Dalby(m): 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Has it ever crossed your mind that your husband might be feeling the same way about you?
Drawing from a similar story l would guess you have slept with someone else already and you are just trying to seek public validation so you don't beat yourself too hard!!!
I am sure your husband has not yet found out and all l can advise you is to put your marriage and the few minutes of ecstatic pleasure if its worth it.
You admitted that it used to be great with your husband. So you start off with the new hump and few months down the road it is no longer fun then
If you cannot think correctly for yourself then think of your son. A word is enough for the wise and believe me you do not want to see the ugly side of your marriage when you have been caught in adultery.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by reuben79: 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

Bunmi column

go for delivrance,its devil work,don't allow devil to seperate ur happy home ok.go for prayer
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by jesussaves22: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:

I’ve never considered cheatingq on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

You have been cheating him since you were dating. What you are doing now is to get information on how to justify your stupid actions. You are naturally a LovePeddler. If I were your husband I will put juju on your pussy so that men will be die why fucuuking you.... Idioioty

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by lexy2920(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Babe my advice is that u should accept ur faith like that because once u taste another man, u will be lost with fantasy later I will come back to ur real husband, bt what will u meet when u comeback? So think of another way to make him turn u on, it's not compulsory to be sex
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by jesussaves22: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2015
reuben79:
go for delivrance,its devil work,don't allow devil to seperate ur happy home ok.go for prayer
Which devil? She is the devil herself so let's kill her with fire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos) / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.