Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (59076 Views)

‘My Husband No Longer Ejaculates Inside Me During Sex’ / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by bid4rich(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

it is your father and all the male retardèd fools in your family that are bastards.

If you cannot quote me sensibly then fuçk off my mention you son of a thousand dogs. undecided

Nonsense!

so, e pain you! Oponu,
How will somebody quote you sensibly well if you cannot reason well. Common sense they say is not common.

If you dont know how to give good advice to the downtroden why giving a hellbound advise!

Please receive sense and if you cannot, buy or borrow sense at least from tortoise because you dont have one. Oponu :p:p
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2015
If you are going through this and you bring it to Nairaland instead of taking it to your husband, then believe me Sister, you are a 'Girlfriend' and not a 'Wife'.
Grow up and do the right thing my dear
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2015
bid4rich:

so, e pain you! Oponu,
How will somebody quote you sensibly well if you cannot reason well. Common sense they say is not common.

If you dont know how to give good advice to the downtroden why giving a hellbound advise!

Please receive sense and if you cannot, buy or borrow sense at least from tortoise because you dont have one. Oponu :p:p
[size=50pt]OK.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by beyoncausme: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
ok ...now listen.that you got married to ur childhood sweetheart dose not make marriage great/last for ever..
do you think cheating on him will make it any betterhe will probably find out some day,and what will now happen to you ...
stay in your marriage with your husband ....for better for worse..when things are broken you dont throw them away,you fix them! !!!
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by whoisuche: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
iliyande:
I’m married to my childhood sweetheart. We lived together for a few years then got married three years ago. He’s a lovely and responsible man and I’m lucky to have him. We have a great relationship, apart from the physical side. His love-making no longer turns me on as it used to.

I’ve never considered cheating on him though lately, I’ve told myself that if the chance arose, I might just go for it. I love my husband very much and we have a cute one-year-old son. He’s very extroverted and I’m sure he’ll be terribly hurt if this marriage breaks so would I. Is there any way out of this.

Bunmi column

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer-turns-me-on/

Adultery is a great sin before God. Talk 2 ur partner, now put urself in his own shoes how would u feel if u catches ur husband with another woman. Change and free ur mind, it's becos ur mind has been there b4 in order to cheat, the Bible says from abundance of the heart the mind speaketh. So u have been nursing it in ur mind on how to cheat. So pray talk 2 ur husband c away of resolving it. don't do what u will regret tomorrow. God bless u.

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by IndianaJay: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

If she married him 3 years ago, won't she have still slept with him a gazillion times by now?

Why do you people feel the need to quickly belittle people over issues like these, then look for a way to link it to your own ignorant ideology?

Are you married? Have you been married before? Do you understand what it means to share your life, body and soul with another individual for years on end?

You probably don't.

Don't be quick to judge others please, sex inside or outside the wedlock is not the genesis of the problem here.

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by fahey: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
ok
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Quashman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Another basic bitch ere!!! ...u claim u love but u're already viewing another dick inside ur honeypot.*whispering* Ma paro, u're already doing it... U see, lobatan...u like it big!! Shior

1 Like

Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Quashman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Another basic bitch ere!!! ...u claim u love ur man but u're already viewing another man's dick inside ur honeypot. Ole!, atorle!*whispering* Ma paro, u're already doing it... U see, lobatan...u like it big dats why!! Shior
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by ayusco85(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
kobonaire:
Maybe you are thinking of Ashawöo joint??

Dude am not a fool. I knw the difference
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by IndianaJay: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
bumi10:
My dear, I don't blame u a bit. I mean, is only the grace of God that your partner doesn't cheat in marriage. but am also assuring you that if u do it, you will also regret it. since you love him.

marriage is all about pretence oooo and if u don't believ that and u are married, na u sabi pretend pass.

well, marriage is like a prison, is either you choose to serve the time deligently and accept your faith or you serve it with bitterness and possibly die in it.

What the fudge is this though?

Pretence? Prison? Bitterness?

Marriage is about pretence?

Na wa o.............
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Even if you don't have the opportunity to cheat on him now,you've already committed the crime.I pray he finds out and divorces you because you're a certified LovePeddler.Idiot.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by GamaG(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
gamaliel121:

Bros nor vex..lol Me sef think say na only me the handle that name..so we be 2... Make sense
welcome to the world of GAMALIELS
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
You get sense!
niggi4life:
[b]some people might come here and say they don't believe the story, meanwhile this stuffs happen everyday by day.... We tend to see the male folks as being the cheat, the irresponsible being but deep down the female folks dont only cheat on us emotionally, they do physically.

Now from this story this female is obviously not in love with her spouse anymore and any little chance she gets she will screw the next available guy.
No wonder they ask questions like, should you give your spouse your monthly salary,because they are so unsure of what they have put themselves through...
Guys na beg i dey beg una, make una try make money before una marry ooooo....dont ever settle for less,make better money, go for the best, if na girl with good character u want, go get it(when u get money) if na girl with boobi u want go get it... But, there is a clause, marry your best friend, aa girl who will make u happy, a girl who will make you laugh out loud, i do believe in love but i seriously believe in compatibility... When u are with the right woman who is matured such stories like the OP stories won't ever come up[/b]
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by kobonaire(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
ayusco85:
Dude am not a fool. I knw the difference
Did not realize that ...
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by alaskido(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
I think you have tasted another cockpit outside to say your hubbys love making no longer interest you or you are demonically possessed.

Marriage is for life, for better for worse. Na now you know say Aswani market na every Tuesday. No let me lay my hands on your otherwise those demons will be cast out.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Moji12(f): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
niggi4life:
[b]some people might come here and say they don't believe the story, meanwhile this stuffs happen everyday by day.... We tend to see the male folks as being the cheat, the irresponsible being but deep down the female folks dont only cheat on us emotionally, they do physically.

Now from this story this female is obviously not in love with her spouse anymore and any little chance she gets she will screw the next available guy.
No wonder they ask questions like, should you give your spouse your monthly salary,because they are so unsure of what they have put themselves through...
Guys na beg i dey beg una, make una try make money before una marry ooooo....dont ever settle for less,make better money, go for the best, if na girl with good character u want, go get it(when u get money) if na girl with boobi u want go get it... But, there is a clause, marry your best friend, aa girl who will make u happy, a girl who will make you laugh out loud, i do believe in love but i seriously believe in compatibility... When u are with the right woman who is matured such stories like the OP stories won't ever come up[/b]
you are very on point, I keep telling pple u can't jus marry based on love alone but u v to like d person also which is two separate feelings. Marrying one best friend is still d key to a successful home. Just imagine dis simple fact with friends, we cn b friends with our childhood till death do us part but takes d glory of God for dat to happen in marriages.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Enigma90(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
BITCH
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Enigma90(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
BIATCHI
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by 6fit(f): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
joyceok:

Your response is from your experience and the 85 persons that liked your response have had sex with more than one partner....God help Nigerians

let this be d first and last time yu will Quote me....u can comment without Quoting 6fit...Mtchewwww
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by 6fit(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tex42:
Word...

The Lady has probably had it with someone else and she is here pretending to be willing if the opportunity (to cheat) presents itself.

The Lady must be a promiscuous woman, cos I don't see how cheating solves her problem here.

infact, intellectually, we are on dsame lane......u really figure out my comment. Yur comment is a direct explanation of mine....u are not like some idiotic slowpoke here on NL who are interpreting my comment to be dat i am talking from experince.....some folk can be myopic in thinking....thanks my intellectual like
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by 6fit(f): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
kYjelly2:

i will neva get tired of licking my wife yansh, neva angry
but one day, yur wife nyansh will be tired of yur licking
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Tex42(m): 1:04am On Oct 29, 2015
6fit:

infact, intellectually, we are on dsame lane......u really figure out my comment. Yur comment is a direct explanation of mine....u are not like some idiotic slowpoke here on NL who are interpreting my comment to be dat i am talking from experince.....some folk can be myopic in thinking....thanks my intellectual like
lol!... Thank u too

Actually That's Nairaland for u, some times, some of us on here are too quick to imply and misinterpret people's comments and contributions, so I understand how u feel, but don't take it to heart OK, some of them are just being sarcastic.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Horchmane(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Ray360:

the emboldened is the genesis of the problem, you two had started living together even before getting married, You must have slept with each other zillion times, What's there to excite you again in marriage? when your petals had already been battered, no flavour again to spark excitement

Wat about couples who have been married for over 10-15yrs and still enjoying lovemaking with each other?
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Godmother(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Atmmachine:
Your husband will be very happy if you leave him.
Your pusssy stinks and he don't wanna hurt your feeling by telling you.
Just do him a favor by leaving with your stinky hole.

Na wa o, what's paining you? Someone is asking for advice and you are ranting.

@OP
You have received a lot of great advice from people here. Just adopt a few of them and hopefully things will change for the better.
Re: ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ by Sierusvirus(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2017
6fit:

sex bcome uninteresting with your sex mate when yu find another sex mate to make comparism[/

[quote]

Good one, she has being cheating on him and decided to come up with this gist....... Gbam, case close

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Favourite Baby Names And Their Meanings / Missing Katherine Isaiah Fegor Found 12 Days After She Left Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.