Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better (12404 Views)

How To Get 50GB From Mtn..awoof / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. / MTN AWOOF Don Come Again Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
Seven days free call code, dial *556#.

You will see ur balance.

Dial *559# to check ur data balance.

Finally, dial *556*6# and a message will pop up informing you that you have just gotten seven days free call and ur 100 naira will be deducted from ur account balance.

Don't forget to share with pple like u that are after awoof packages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Makamuanwuo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
the thing dey work
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by obyno4444(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
;DAwoof indeed ;DAwoof indeed
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by RealAdewole(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

You will see ur balance.

Finally, dial *556*6# and a message will pop up informing you that you have just gotten seven days free call and ur 100 naira will be deducted from ur account balance.

is data included

1 Like

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Uchefrancis16(m): 2:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

You will see ur balance.

Lols Basket mouth fit you.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by frediech(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

You will see ur balance.

Make una bring chain make I chain this guy oo
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by simplyJOE(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2015
Dem dey deduct d #100?
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

You will see ur balance.

Can i call you 'MUMU'?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by carinmom(f): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:

You will see ur balance.

Op i hope e no be joke ooo
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
To get "free" 10mb, dial *131#, continue with the instructions, 100 naira would be deducted and also if you want "free" airtime just dial *606# then continue with the instructions, the amount of "free" credit you get will be deducted when you recharge. thank me later cheesy tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
Buhari really needs to create jobs in the country to avoid future topics like this and comments like the above.

7 Likes

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
Buhari really needs to create jobs in the country to avoid future topics like this and comments like the above.
tongue cheesy
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by ademipeju(f): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Enter here to nominate Nairaland Moderator of the year 2015

www.nairaland.com/2692096/nairaland-moderator-year-2015-nomination/3
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by erobes: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Na wa oo..

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by smsshola(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Lol...thought na true talk sef @op u got me.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by jonieblings: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
its not working....the response/pop up says "Y'ello! Please use a valid service code.
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by deanoffaculty: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Weed! Weed!! Weed!!! Weed everywhere..........
Jamaican weed at work#OP

1 Like

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Don't forget to share with ur friends and family. One Love!
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Some persons need to see psychologist for mental disorder.
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by gr8akin: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dude is sick. The *142# aint working again though, anyone got an idea of the new code?
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by diamondc(f): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
lol, did people actually try that code?
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Emeka71(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
To get "free" 10mb, dial *131#, continue with the instructions, 100 naira would be deducted and also if you want "free" airtime just dial *606# then continue with the instructions, the amount of "free" credit you get will be deducted when you recharge. thank me later cheesy tongue.
There is nothing free in that kind.
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
diamondc:
lol, did people actually try that code?

Trust some pple na... dey must have tried it
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Emeka71:
There is nothing free in that kind.
I never said its free, i said its "free" smiley

1 Like

Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Topman0001(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Some persons need to see psychologist for mental disorder.
i'm aware a patient escaped from the psychiatric huspital nd rushed to Nairaland forum. Beware.
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by nytooo(m): 2:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Bros why u sabi lie lyk diz nw?
Abeg u don 2 old 4 diz kind of lie lie ooo.
Re: The Latest Mtn Free Call Code Is Here... Mtn Awoof Is Back And Better by Emeka71(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
I never said its free, i said its "free" smiley
I see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlocking Phone Security Code / 5 Ways To Stop Social Media Addiction / (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.