Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India (33750 Views)

PHOTO: President Buhari Arrives Malta / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / More Photos Of President Buhari As He Arrives India For A 4-day Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Obijulius: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Now we are masturbating.

grin grin

Final Word: With all his so-called good intentions I'm afraid no major power broker on the international scene takes Mr. Buhari serious.

The Jihadist President will have to look to Saudi Arabia, Syria and ultimately Al Qaeda for company.

I'm out.

babafirst:
Yes ohhh,an academic/literate/factual alibi compared with a 'photoshoped' evidence lol.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Obijulius:
Now we are masturbating.

grin grin

Final Word: With all his so-called good intentions I'm afraid no major power broker on the international scene takes Mr. Buhari serious.

The Jihadist President will have to look to Saudi Arabia, Syria and ultimately Al Qaeda for company.

I'm out.

Bye.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Truth24(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2015
OilGas:

Why are you calling him terrorist? And which "evil" are you talking about?
Why have you sworn for no reason to just hate him? At the mention of Buhari, your anger builds up almost immediately.
U're blind?? Where did u find terrorist in my post?? undecided
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by richard870(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2015
#WhenYouHaveAsickPresident#
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by mandhi(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
klax:

So presidential for carrying him on Airport Scooter Pls have you travel before Because if you do that scooter carries everybody everything so it's nothing j mean no big deal I don't even know why they used scooter for him as a president or didn't India has VIP lounge And why on scooter is he that old that he can't walk
I don't know what is making you angry about, and I careless to know and who said it's because of the scooter(that a golf cart not a scooter) I said he so presidential, maybe if you would stop wailing for a moment. You wld actually see that the president commands respect hence him being so presidential. As for the golf cart go our airports here in lagos,Abuja and PH they all their for ur use. how is that for traveling.

Stay safe and Goodluck with wailing
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else .
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
My brother you actually spoke what has been in my mind. Well, even though I am a black man, it is obvious that a black man has one issue with him that he doesn't want to accept. It is not even only in Africa, once they form a majority in any part of the earth, there is then more of negative news coming out of it than the positives. Think of Haiti and Jamaica. I know some will easily shout racism but let's face it, we have a big wahala
InvertedHammer:

/
Sorry. I get am before no be property.

You are comparing Nigeria of 70s to the contemporary Nigeria.

Well, most countries moved on leaving Nigeria in the 20th century.

A country with over 1 million engineers that still depends on oyibo to refine the oil in their backyard in this 21st century deserves no respect.

If you read the fake Donald Trump speech with an open mind, you will see that verily Africans are just closer to untamed animals than most would like to acknowledge.

Blacks are very comfortable at the bottom of the bottom.
/
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Uchexxy(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2015
babafirst:
India a small country ?With a population and GDP more than that of Africa combined!Please Google your facts again.And so what if India is even a small country as long as we have something to benefit from their immense strides in IT and medicine.The state of California is the 11th largest economy in the world and if PMB decides to visit California for a summit so be it as long as we can gain something.Na this pride of form form big boy of Africa dey make countries like Angola and Botswana dey try to overtake us for Africa.You call India a small country?A country with nuclear power?I am shocked.If Africa has something to gain from India (and I believe we have)lets talk to them.
For how long will u continue to beg? This same india were colonised by d same uk and given freedom 13yrs before nigeria. but of course there is nothing wrong with it cos buhari is involved
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
LMAyedun:
Baba arrives India in Keke! grin
grin grin grin ........na PDP course am!

Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babafirst(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
Uchexxy:
For how long will u continue to beg? This same india were colonised by d same uk and given freedom 13yrs before nigeria. but of course there is nothing wrong with it cos buhari is involved
It is not PMB.I did not grumble when Nigeria attended the summits in 2008 and 2011 so why should I grumble now when PMB is in power and Nigeria is attending.I only outlined my facts and frankly I see no reason why we shouldn't attend.Even South Africa with their tech advancement is attending.We can't say they are begging.This world is becoming a hamlet everyday and the more we interact the better.Don't forget India relies heavily on Naija oil and the begging is mutual.Even if na GEJ attend tis summit walahi the summit make sense and I no go grumble(pardon my use of pidgin)
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by truthonmission: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
mrvitalis:
This man is just too presidential.. ... . We actually made the right choice
. May He be ur portion and that of ur people forever, Amen.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by truthonmission: 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Action man. He has all d Presidential Charisma .
. This sick man, having presdential charisma? U must be sick as well. Both of u need AGBO.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by babatwins: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
CARRY GO OUR PRESIDENT WITH COLLECTIVE PRAYERS YOU WILL SURELY MAKE NIGERIA GREATE
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
How does this change the life of the common man? Or improve the value of naira? How does this fulfil campaign promises? How does it help to recover stolen money? Obama flies on air, yet he has the respect of the world. This is a ridicule. It does not in anyway improve his rating before the international communities. The people he's dealing with are intelligent people who see beyond the lips. Only gullible Nigerians can be deceived by this ridiculous act. It's not what you ride on that counts but what impact you make on the lives of your citizens.
You can pour down your insults, I've made my point, unbiased.
Re: Photo: President Buhari Arrives India by fSociety: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2018
mrvitalis:
This man is just too presidential.. ... . We actually made the right choice

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Will No Longer Buy Houses Like Fish In Market – Fashola / Barrister Ejiofor Takes #FreeNnamdiKanu Campaign To Odumeje's Church (Photos) / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Visits Scene (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.