Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? (21887 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) / My Traditional And White Wedding With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
haba! odunnu darling! has it come to that?

i thought we had this wrapped up a long while ago?

remember that ring i gave you? kiss
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Odunnu: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
The aboki ring you were saving to buy? You never bought it, talk more of giving it to me. There's only one thing you are good at- Dreaming!!
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
you're right. i dreamed of you last night. i almost thought it was for real! cool
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to reality my dear!!!
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
please make it real by saying yes! to my ring, pls! i feel like i'm in the clouds!
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Odunnu: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
Go back to bed, I see you aint done dreaming yet grin
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
odunnu,
remember the cards have been sent out.

don't do this! pleeeeeeeeeeeees! cry
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Odunnu: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
A broken relationship is better than an incompatible marriage. grin
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
odunnu,
please have a heart. lets talk this over dinner? kiss
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Chidiofrancis(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2012
Is possible...
Golden star event and global service entertainment..
we take delight in planning your event within your budget.taking away the stresses and giving your guests a classic touch.experts in:
Weddings
naming ceremonies
birthdays.
Seminars
workshops
conferences
meeting/board meetings
send off parties.
Award ceremonies
anniversaries
college shows
school grauduations
branding
interior decoration
cattering services
ushering
event coverape
m.c
d.j's
photographer
bulk sms
broad casting
dancers
comedians
gospel band.
+2348179926290 OR
+2348103881456
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by ijeoma189: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2014
This is introducing Tresh inspiration,we put ur minds to rest where Event planning,catering and event decorations are concerned for your events and parties. Our service is second to none, we also provide video/photograpy service,usher and canopy rental @ affordable prices, we serve, we take care of your guests and we can add class to your events with our service

For enquiries and bookings:call:- 07031580055, BBm:25F10A52
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by NMegaStores: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
When it comes to saving money for drinks supply for your events, I will be your best friend.
I supply assorted variety of soft drinks, juice, non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks all at direct wholesale prices. Now you dont need to spend more buying at retail price or wasting time and energy looking for a retail outlet that might not have the original and unique drinks you desire because I will deliver to you anywhere around Lagos.

To get the drinks you desire for that wonderful upcoming event at a price to fit your budget call me on +2348175984730.

If you know someone that is planning an event and you can direct them to me for drinks at wholesale prices I promise to give you a commission.

Thank you.
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by Icaruspage(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2015
Enjoy 50% discount on your Videographer coverage needs (AGMs, Conference, Wedding, Burial etc).
Our packages include:

•One-camera operation Video coverage in HD + interviews + behind the scenes+ 2 DVD copies + soft copies of video (avi and mp4). Original price – N160, 000 promo price – N55, 000.

• 2-camera operation event coverage in HD + interviews + behind the scene + soft copies of video (avi and mp4). Original Price-N200, 000- N100, 000

You can also book any of our products as stand-alone:

Documentary, Short viral video, live broadcast and live streaming, TV/video content placement (On National Television and local stations) and brand communication e.t.c are also available.

SAMPLE WORK FOR

N.B Event coverage/shoot outside Lagos attracts additional costs
For enquiries, contact us:
8, Yesufu Sanusi Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere, Lagos
Mobile: 08187140629, 09029448955, 08057563728
Email: oxbridgepr@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08187140629
Follow us on:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/oxbridgepr
Twitter: www.twitter.com/oxbridgepr

Event coverage and packaging, documentary, live broadcast and live streaming, TV/video content placement (On National Television and local stations) and brand communication.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1uyW_iPFwxM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D8v0Eu_RCfI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QPIkTH3IN6M?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/n-5TwfRM9aE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? by chosenpraise(f): 5:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Zippy cakes!!!
Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Our Cakes are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, baby and bridal showers and all of life’s special occasions .Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake will perfectly suit any occasion or event.
Zippy Creations
bb 2A7158FD
IG @zippycakesandbeads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) / My Wedding Pictures / Birthday Party For One Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.