Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,380 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67688 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Well done bro!
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
TOmmyJidex:
Well done bro!
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2015
KWAME LOOKED CONFUSED ASKING HER THAT WHY WILL HE GET HURT, SHE SAID IT IS A LONG STORY, HE ASKED HER TO PLEASE TELL HIM SHE SAID IT’S A SECRET WHICH CANNOT BE EXPOSED, KWAME SAID I DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING I KNOW U ARE NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO HURT ME, I JUST WANT US TO BE CLOSE SINCE THE FIRST DAY I SAW U MY MIND IS ALWAYS WITH U I CANT ERASE YOU FROM MY MIND…
PLEASE JUST LETS BE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AND MOREOVER WE STAY IN THE SAME ESTATE I CANT jUST BE SEEING YOU AND GET TO BE IGNORED EVERYTIME….
BELLA SAID SHE TOO ALWAYS FEEL LIKE TALKING TO HIM BUT SHE JUST CANT,KWAME HELD HER HAND AND HE FELT THE COLDNESS ON HER HAND AND ASKED HER THEN SHE SAID’’THIS IS WHAT AM TRYING TO TALK ABOUT WE JUST CANT BE TOGETHER AS FRIENDS
KWAME HELD HER BACK AND SAID HE DOESN’T CARE ABOuT HER BODY BEING COLD ALL HE JUST WANTS IS HER TO BE CLOSE TO HIM, THEN SHE LOOKED UP INTO HIS EYES AND SAID OKAY FINE…
LETS GO INTO THE CLASS, THEY CHATTED ON THEIR WAY DOWN TO THE CLASS LAUGHING . WHEN THEY ENTERED THE CLASS ALL EYES WERE ON THEM KOS, THEY NEVER KNEW BELLA COULD LAUGH WITH ANY STUDENT,,EVEN SOLA LOOKED SURPRISE...

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Mhizklefpixie(f): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nxt pls
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
With time their friendship grew stronger and Kwame was also happy because he knew that bella doesn’t talk to anyone in the class except him so he knew he could ask her to be his girlfriend, one day Kwame was on his way to school with yvvone bella was also just coming out of her gate Kwame winked at yvvone to be going alone to school which yvvone understood quickly, on their way to school Kwame told bella to promise him that she wont be angry for what he is about to say, bella said I promise I wont,, bella please will u be my girlfriend cause my heart beats for ur love the most than friendship, I promise not to hurt u ,,, but Kwame I told u everything before we started being friends and now u talking bout relationship,, Kwame I don’t think it will work am sorry, she was abot leaving when Kwame pretended fainting she quickly started shouting his name Kwame am sorry if I hv hurt u just wake up and lets solve these please, still no response then she said Kwame I also love you,immediately Kwame heard that he jumped up and said bella are u sure,, yes Kwame I will be your girlfriend Kwame hugged her,, I wished he knew the big risk he was taking.
The first date, Kwame asked bella where they should go to, I bella said they can go to kfc if its okay by him, but I don’t know there u know am new to Nigeria, its not far from here..
Saturday came and he dressed up wearing a guiseppe t-shirt and a Versace trouser with a guiseppe palm, he walked over to bella’s house and called her she came out wearing a gown, Kwame was infatuate dwith her looks and bella said y u staring like that should I go and change, no u look beautiful proud to have u as my girlfriend….
They got to kfc and Kwame ordered for a plate of fried rice with a soft drink he asked bella what she will take and bella ordered for the same thing they started talking and Kwame asked her if she has ever dated any boy before she said no, that he is the first, Kwame asked her if she had anything on her mind she wanted to say to him, she said she had something to say, Kwame seriously the first day I saw u, I was attracted to u but be cause of who I am I didn’t show it out,,, Kwame looked confused and asked, ‘’who are u’’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
I need more updates

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I need more updates
u would get soon miss
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Osaze20091: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2015
Thumb up,i too really want to know who she really was
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Osaze20091 post=39975696]Thumb up,i too really want to know who she really was[/quote

loool abi na
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
she looked at him into the eyes and said, I am I am I am your girlfriend Bella...
they left kfc and returned back to their estate,while strolling in the estate,kwame told her Bella'I really love you and I promise to never let you go'bella leaned towards him and planted a long kiss on his lips and said'I love you too kwame''
kwame got home looking happy,on entering the parlour his dad asked how was your date,.kwame looked surprised and asks him how he knew,,kwame have gone through these before and I can tell if you are in love,, his dad asked him I will allow you be free with her if you promise me one thing.
kwame asked what dad? you must promised me that you must not think of having sex with her if you do and it results to pregnancy you are on your own oo.
thank you dad I promise I won't, he stood up to leave and his dad called him back,tomorrow which is Sunday I want to see the girl that is making my son happy'' okay dad she will come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
thank you to everybody following these story,thanks yo those who drops comment, the reason why i don't update much is.
1:.am always busy
2:I don't see much people dropping their comment which makes me feel bad thinking the story is not up to task
please always drop your comment God bless you all..#bellovers.nice weekend to you all
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by nimat158(f): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
make i sit well nd a big handshake to BELLOVERS
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
nimat158:
make i sit well nd a big handshake to BELLOVERS

welcome on board
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make it more interesting pls
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 1:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Snowangel4:
Make it more interesting pls
okay let's do that ma
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
bellovers thanks for the update
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
THESE GOES TO RUKKYDELTA

Kwame got into his room and buzzed bella on whatsapp and told her all what his father said, Kwame am afraid to come to your house am I safe if I do, of course yes, fine will come tomorrow.
The nextmorning the johnson’s dressed up all ready for church.yvvone walked upto Kwame, hey bro is bella still coming, yes of course she is, wow I cant wait to meet her ooo, sure you will,
They arrived home around 2p.m, 30mins later bella called that she is at the front of his gate, he went to tell his dad that bella his outside, his dad told him to bring her inside.
Kwame got to the gate and opened the door to see the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, will u keep staring at me or let me in bella said’’my bad’’ come in my pretty angel, she smiled and he led her into the parlour where the johnson’s were, she entered the parlour and greeted mr Johnson smiled and said I can see why my son is always happ, you are so beautiful mrs Johnson said, thank u ma,, meet my sister yvvone, have been looking forward to meet you she hugged bella, and here is my little brother Jacob.
She sat down and mr Johnson asked her about her parents, my dad stays abroad while my mom stays here with me, oh so do u love my son, she looked at Kwame and said yes I do sir, I understand both of you mr Johnson said and I approve both of you but the only thing I won’t tolerate is what I understand you know better, she smiled and said yes sir I understand, that is all mr Johnson said feel free to come here anytime because this is also your home, thank you sir she said, and yvvone came to sit by her side and said will you mind if you come to my room lets go do the girl’s gist Kwame looked annoyed and said she came here to stay with me and you are already taking advantage abi’ loool bella said and winked at him and said to yvvone lets go, yvvone stood up and did the tongue out for Kwame, mr and mrs Johnson bursted out laughing and told his wife’’ teenage love is always interesting’’

4 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rukkydelta:
bellovers thanks for the update
really appreciate sis dropping this update for you
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
bellovers:

really appreciate sis dropping this update for you
thanks alot dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rukkydelta:
thanks alot dear
u too sis
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rukkydelta:
thanks alot dear
u welcome sis
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
stay tuned kos this is d real beginning
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Missmossy(f): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Interesting piece cheesy keep it coming.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Missmossy:
Interesting piece cheesy keep it coming.
welcome on board sis what will u like to drink
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Missmossy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
bellovers:
Thanks,ice cream should do grin
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Missmossy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
bellovers:
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Missmossy:
kk
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Monday morning Kwame woked up to a phone call by bella telling him she,s outside his gate waiting for him that hope he has dressed up, Kwame looked at the time’’oh shit its 7.25am he told bella to come in, he walked over to the gate and behold he saw his princess charming, bella looking annoyed, so u have not had your bath, am sorry was tired and didn’t set the alarm, bella walked in and greeted mr Johnson, good morning sir bella bowed, morning bella mr Johnson said giving her a peck, mrs Johnson also walked to the parlour, hey bella how u doing, fine ma how was your night ma, it was good and your’s , fine ma.
Within no time Kwame was already prepared and mrs Johnson asked them to eat breakfast before going but kame inclined on being late for school, the 3 of them left the house, on the way bella said to Kwame whats if am not the person you think I am, will you still love me, Kwame kissed her on the forehead and said as long as you are being by my side I don’t care who you are I will always be with you if possible marry you.
They got to class holding hands and as expected all eye’s were on them different letter’s were sent to Kwame that how did you do it, we can’t even make attempt to talk to her and yet between 2weeks you guys are already getting lovey-dovey around..
Kwame smiled and showed the letter to Bella who smiled and said Kwame I really love you and in the middle of the class she kissed Kwame, lips moving about for a minute before they finally broke off the kiss, everybody in the class clapped and Kwame said to her ears, better days are about to come love you so much…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by extyme: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
*Bellovers pls i need an empty sit in front o * nice piece dear... Oya keep it flowin.

2 Likes

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
extyme:
*Bellovers pls i need an empty sit in front o * nice piece dear... Oya keep it flowin.
thank u so much Fam
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
The bell for lunch break rang, Bella walked up to kwame sit and asked what he will like to take, I will eat anything my baby eats, she laughed and went out to get snacks, for over one hour Bella wasn't back kwame got worried it was now last period still she wasn't around, closing time kwame walked around the school screaming her name still he didn't see her, kwame left school and told yvvone, hey sis i will be right back at home i have to look for bella, why is she lost, she went out to get snacks during lunch break and since then i havent seen her..
kwame knocked on the gate of bella's house no reaponse he knocked again no response, then he took the courage and opened the gate, he walked over to the main building and knocked on the sitting room door no response he knocked again no response..
he barged in looking around the most beautiful sitting room he has ever seen with gold chairs, he walked up to the rooms, on opening the 3rd room he screamed so loud oh my God!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by emmyfresh200: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Put on your seat belt the flight is about to take ooooooofffffffffff grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.