Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 (67520 Views)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Kingrapha(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
bellovers:

do you have problems with reading, when I said it's a fictional story #Biko I didn't beg you too read it o because I just wrote the story for fun moreover you pay me to write story for you.

fiction doesn't mean that your story should be illogical
and I did not pay you to write am just stating the obvious
as a writer you have to deal with constructive criticism .....#nobeef
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kingrapha:

fiction doesn't mean that your story should be illogical
and I did not pay you to write am just stating the obvious
as a writer you have to deal with constructive criticism .....#nobeef
am not a writer bro, just doing these for fun, as you can see from the beginning I made a lot of mistake writing, using abbreviations but I was corrected
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
bellovers:
Two weeks later" At the burial ground of Bella , they just dug her coffin into the hole, everyone was weeping hard especially the Johnson's because they knew all what Bella did in their lives.

They began pouring sand on Bella's coffin, It Go to kwame's turn he knelt down sobbing really hard, "Lord please just let her return to me oh lord that is my final wish to make me happy forever"

He stood up and picked the shovel, "Lord please let these be the sand of joy" kwame spoke in his mind and poured the sand on Bella's coffin. immediately Lightening began striking, heavy wind was blowing, All of a sudden a rainbow shone hard in Bella's coffin.

"Bella in heaven " please I don't want to die, I want to go back Bella cried in front of a man sitting on a throne who appeared to be in shadow with two angel by his side.

Young lady, You we're given a power but you never used it for evil, you we're destined to live a long life, but I decided to put the power in you for a test in order if you use the power for good you shall have everlasting life.

You fulfilled your quest, which is why am sending you back and never will.I take back the powers because I "The I Am That I Am" never gives and collect back if you use it wisely.

Thank you Bella said, Go now my child and remember always use your power for good things. Back in the main world, A rainbow shone on Bella's coffin, immediately The coffin began shaking everyone ran back but kwame ran up to the Coffin and opened it only to see Bella rising up coughing.

It seemed like a dream to him, He dragged her up. Bella is these you, kwame asked. everyone gathered around as Bella shared Her story of being giving a second chance.

Kwame hugged her and without wasting time he kissed her with tears dropping from his eye's. "I once told you that I will never leave you" Bella whispered into kwame's ear.

They left for home, The sadness of the last two weeks became happiness for everyone especially Bella's mom. In the garden sitting down on the floor of the garden we're two teenage lovers who was destined to be together for life.

kwame held Bella's hand tightly with her head on his chest he began reading the letter he wrote for Bella.

You are my true love even if I do not say 'I love
you' often and I do not kiss a goodnight every
time you go off to sleep. My world is all about
you even if I do not shower you with gifts like
others do. My feeling for you is all trapped in my
heart and I admit that I fail to do things that
other people convincingly do. I might have been
able to make you feel loved but amidst all the
wrongs, I have one right thing, your love. I thank
you for all the love and affection; you have
showered me with. Sweetheart, I love you and
this comes straight from my heart.

Okay Bella" kwame said. Okay Kwame" Bella said sealing it with a kiss.

"These is the final bus-stop of In love with aNon-Human. Thanks to you all who followed these story right from time love you all#Nohomo.. it will never have been possible without you guys.
Special recognition to # Almighty God,Mattkent,donkross,sageez,dandypearl,girlhaley,rukkydelta,heemah,afz9095,Tgold1 And others who their names escaped my mind. #Am out.

SOURCE:BELLOVERS)

u nailed it mz.quote
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Queenie28(f): 11:26am On Jan 05, 2016
10k u 4 d nyc story
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Holluwaphlexy:

u nailed it mz.quote
thanks bro
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Queenie28:
10k u 4 d nyc story
thanks,dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bummybummy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
tnx bro, more wisdom to put down anoda story
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
bummybummy:
tnx bro, more wisdom to put down anoda story
amin dear
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2016
MY People, had to hit you guy's by surprise with MADLY IN LOVE WITH A NON-HUMAN(LIFE AFTER DEATH)SEASON 2. Starting By Tomorrow.
I call on my people who supported through the first season. The season 2 will be written on these thread.
Mattkent.
Donkross1.
Dandypearl.
girlhaley.
Rukkydelta.
Heemah.
Afz9095.
Maggielovey.
Tgold
sageez.
ysadiq.

the first season was written Average because was an amateur. But I assure you all these will be better with longer episodes.

Once again, My brother Donkross1 just started his story. you guy's should check it out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2850805/palingenesis

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2016
MY People, had to hit you guy's by surprise with MADLY IN LOVE WITH A NON-HUMAN(LIFE AFTER DEATH)SEASON 2. Starting By Tomorrow.
I call on my people who supported through the first season. The season 2 will be written on these thread.
Mattkent.
Donkross1.
Dandypearl.
girlhaley.
Rukkydelta.
Heemah.
Afz9095.
Maggielovey.
Tgold
sageez.
ysadiq. And others

the first season was written Average because was an amateur. But I assure you all these will be better with longer episodes.

Once again, My brother Donkross1 just started his story. you guy's should check it out.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by kingphilip(m): 5:41am On Jan 12, 2016
bellovers:

I'll follow this then based on the quoted
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 6:56am On Jan 12, 2016
bellovers:

My brother Donkross1 just started his story. you guy's should check it out.

You too much bruh wink
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by heemah(f): 9:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Following.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2016
heemah:
Following.
Our mother of the house don land.

1 Like

Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2016
donkross1:

You too much bruh wink

Bartender of life, hope say u go still dey serve drinks, because as u start story like dis, I no sure o.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by donkross1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
bellovers:

Bartender of life, hope say u go still dey serve drinks, because as u start story like dis, I no sure o.

grin u no tell me say season 2 dey na. Dat na why I go sabbatical.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
donkross1:

grin u no tell me say season 2 dey na. Dat na why I go sabbatical.
loool, na surprise na
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
Present. Who is incharge of the sharing of drinks and pop corn ?
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
MADLY IN LOVE WITH A NON-HUMAN(SECOND CHANCE) SEASON 2 IS A SHORT STORY AND THE CONCLUDING PART. ONE EPISODE PER DAY.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] It all seemed like a dream, kwame,Shola,David,Raymond all attached to Bella,Yvvone,Jennifer and Juliet. The House Was peaceful with all families visiting each other's house,No one still knew the deep truth about Who Bella really was,She kept that secret with her mother and decided to bury it to her grave.

She told Kwame's family Half the truth but she never told them the real truth about who she was, she had deep feelings for kwame and wouldn't let anyone come between them.

Bella wandered in her room searching for a gown to wear to their validatory service, Just then the ringtone of flavour's Ada-Ada bursted through the speakers of her iPhone, The only person who she stored the ringtone to her contact was kwame.

Kwame:Hey Bella, everyone is ready meet up in the house in the next 30minutes. Bella:okay dear will be right there. immediately she ran into the bathroom, 30minutes later she was entering the Johnson's house.

kwame was Short of words on seeing the love of his life dressed in a red tight Below knee gown.
Bella:will you keep staring at me. Kwame:My bad,come inside dear he replied closing the door.

Raymond walked in with Juliet , Juliet also wore a red tight below knee gown, Shola walked in with Jennifer, Jennifer also wore a red tight below knee gown. Kwame:Wait a minute!! Did you guy's plan your dressing attire. Yvvone:You bet, she said closing her room door, aslo putting on a red tight below knee gown.

Mr and Mrs Johnson walked in, on seeing the girl's attire Mr johnson went over to them. Mr Johnson:You girls look so beautiful than all the boy's in these room including me.

Raymond:Sir don't talk like that, we are more handsome than them. Juliet:so you are handsome than me, Juliet said giving Raymond a playful slap.

Okay guys enough of the small talk, Take the Range-Rover keys and go before you guy's get late, my Johnson said. Shola:But sir we are 8, we can't all fit into the range. David: I brought my dad's range also, he said throwing the keys at Raymond.

They arrived at the school, All eyes we're on them as Raymond got down from the car opening the door for the girls, Kwame also got down opening the door for the girls.

They entered into the hall, The principal gave his speech, it was time for the Student of the year awards. And the student of the year award goes to Bella Joseph. Bella felt shy towards standing up.

Is Bella Joseph here, the principal asked,kwame walked up to Bella, He dragged her up walking together hands in hands towards the podium.All eyes we're on Bella, The most Beautiful girl in these school, Mehn she deserves it, A guy spoke from behind.

Bella Climbed the podium, collecting the Mike from The principal. Bella:Its been 3years at chrisland high school, I was once a person who never talked to anyone, I kept to myself until someone special came intoy life.

I thank him so much and dedicate these award to the most high God, Once again thank you to Kwame who came into my life.

The whole crowd in the hall began shouting Kwame!Kwame!Kwame! Kwame walked up to Bella holding up her hands on the podium, they left back to their sit.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by celeboe(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
dis stori go sweet o,how do i get d first season,i cant seem 2 find it on d front page
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
celeboe:
dis stori go sweet o,how do i get d first season,i cant seem 2 find it on d front page
.the season 1 is on the page 0 it started there, season 2 continued on page 12
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
celeboe:
.the season 1 is on the page 0 it started there, season 2 started on page 12
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one

Waiting for more.....
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kwame walked to the dancing floor holding Bella's tight. Wizkid's show me the money bursted out from the speakers, Kwame:that's my favorite song right now.Bella:Wow, we really share something in common, it's also my favorite.

Kwame walked upto Jennifer dancing with her,until he noticed Bella with an unknown guy, Bella winked at him with an expression of "Come right now,these guy is irritating me".

Kwame left Jennifer and walked upto Bella, he tapped the guy from behind. Kwame: Hello,she's my girl, can I take her now. Unknown guy:No dude, am still dancing over here.

Bella tried removing her hands, but the guy held back her hands tight, trying to make her move to the slow music coming out of the speakers.

Kwame getting angry already pushed him aside,and held Bella's hand dragging her away.The guy ran up to kwame and held him by his collar, Gbooz!! A blow landed on kwame's mouth.

Gbooz!! Another landed on the guy's mouth, no one messes with my friend, Raymond said pulling kwame up, The guy ran to the bar and all of a sudden, PAH!! on Raymond's head.

He was moving towards kwame to stab him, but he felt himself flying on the air, he landed on the bar-stand. Everyone watched in amazement where that came from, only kwame,yvvone and David knew it was Bella's handiwork

Bouncers went and dragged the unknown guy out of the hall, but before leaving he smiled at kwame and Raymond. They all left the venue, heading towards a pharmacist to treat Raymond's injury.

What happened to my son, Mr Patrick asked when noticing the injury on Raymond's head, Bella explained everything to all of them.

I will make sure he rot in jail, Mr Patrick said. Common Patrick, remember I told u we are going out now, Mr Johnson said.

Hey, Thanks man for today I really appreciate it kwame said to Raymond. I don't have a lazy boyfriend, Juliet said touching Raymond's head.

Ouch!! Raymond shouted, oh sorry!! Juliet said blowing his head romantically. Thats okay joor, Bella said from behind. Less I forgot!! What happened to the guy, he just Flew and landed on the bar-stand Raymond said.

Only God knows, Kwame replied. I guess we won't be seeing him again, but who the he'll is he, David asked. I don't know too o, he doesn't look like our student, Yvvone said.

Common guy's dinner is served, Mrs Johnson said. okay ma we coming, Kwame replied.Immediately they got served,Raymond took a bite to taste the food. Grace is on you, Yvvone said laughing.

After dinner, Bella went to join kwame at the swing,Thanks for what you did out there sweetie,kwame said.Anything for my boo, Bella replied. So what's up with tomorrow, Kwame asked..Kwame I really need to tell you something about me, you haven't known,Bella said.

What is it? Kwame replied, Ehm,ehm,ehm,Bella said stammering.

Source:BELLOVERS)Story ends soon, Two more episodes to go.
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Sageez(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2016
u sure rock bro. Congrt ti Bella
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by girlhaley(f): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
Waiting sir
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by heemah(f): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Waiting ooooooo
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
heemah:
Waiting ooooooo
welcome bk o
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by Rukkydelta(f): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Following back to back
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bummybummy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nyce one, stil dey ur bck
Re: The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 by bellovers(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bella:Kwame, actually I haven't told u the truth about myself. The real truth behind my powers and all that. "Kwame:Dear,I really don't wanna know anything, I Don care about who you are,all I know is you love me and I also do.

Bella:Kwame,I really have to tell you these for future purpose, it's alright if you don't want to know anything then.

Kwame:Yes dear, I don't wanna know anything at all, it's fine by me. He held her hands, moving towards the swimming pool. Oh gosh!! I guess I have to reveal it to him here,Bella said in her mind.

They got to the edge of the swimming pool and began talking to each other, I want to show u something, Bella said. what is it? Kwame asked.

Bella pulled both of them into the pool,kwame sank hard to the bottom,He began swimming to the top,he opened his eyes only to find Bella in a golden scale,Half human Half fish. A mermaid.

He swam up fastly, Bella came out of the water to holding his hands, So you are a mermaid, kwame asked looking Annoyed. Yes I am, I have to tell you before it's too late, and I can become a human if I want to anytime and at the same time change to my mermaid form anytime, Bella said.

Oh goodness, Kwame said walking out,immediately kwame walked out, Bella ran down to the gate, ran outside the road not looking sideways,she cried heavily, only to be knocked out by a moving vehicle, coming with high speed.

Kwame ran inside and Bursted into tears infront of the family, They all asked what happened but didn't get a reply. Bella is a is a is a Is a, he stammered. Bella is a what, Mr Johnson shouted. Bella is a mermaid,Kwame shouted out crying, David rushed inside the house, Bella just had an accident, she's in a critical condition.

Kwame's eyes went wide open,he ran outside only to see Bella on the floor lifeless, Mr Johnson backed Bella, Kwame, get me the car keys, kwame ran as fast as his leg could carry him.

10minutes later they we're in their way to the hospital,Bella still breathing heavily,Their car stopped when Bella's mom appeared at the front of their car looking like someone about to kill someone. Kwame!!!!! She shouted.

One more episode to go..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Strings And Webs / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.