Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Palmclub-yabatech Exam Stress Relief Party - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Palmclub-yabatech Exam Stress Relief Party (547 Views)

See The Photo From The YABATECH Rag Day That Has Got Everyone Talking..... / Ayaya Int’l Storms Ak With Medicare, Relief Materials For Under-privileged / Campus Torch Tour Holds In Yabatech This Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palmclub-yabatech Exam Stress Relief Party by ZeliaLauren(f): 6:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Palmclub hosts Yaba-tech exam-stress relief party!

If you missed this party, you missed a lot. my friend micheal gave me a call that there was a party happening in my school. At first i didnt want to go, until he told me Omobaba was there. If you see the way i flew and got dressed within five minutes.[img][/img]
There was enough to eat and drink, lots of games and fun stuff.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Guest artist were even there self.
I had fun and i even heard there would be one soon for Unilag students.
Me sha won't be told.

Re: Palmclub-yabatech Exam Stress Relief Party by sissylucy(f): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

See The Thrills And Frills Of Avant Garde Season 10 Held In Abuja With Praiz / Training!!! / PAMSA Blue Sky Young Researchers And Innovation Award 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.