Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online (4590 Views)

Now U Can Replace Your Sim Online / Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online / Replace Lost/stolen Sim Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by moneyp(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2009
someone to help me on how to retrieve my mtn sim online have fill the form several time endup (a notification mail will be sent to you shortly) up till now no mail sent.
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by honsule(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2009
have u try to insert the new sim? just call their CC guess that would be a better option
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by Fadajasi(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2009
Exactly what happened to me today? Havent received any mail/@moneyp, since when have u filled the form?
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by moneyp(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2009
lastmonth i filled the form twice three days ago i repeated the same process.and for the new sim i havn't insert on phone yet.
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by moneyp(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2009
let i forget some month ago (i.e february)i went to mtn office for the retrievement only to be told that my sim as been disconnected. so krrp wondering hoew can sim be disconnected
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by Kaybaba5(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2009
just try going to their office that is rhe best solution
Re: Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online by hayprof(m): 3:07am On May 10, 2009
The best place / way to do the sim-swap it @ them Office . .all other medium is just a total ways of Time and energy!

If you have the requirement to retrieve your sim, you will get a new one @ them office in less than 30mins.

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone Under 26k / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Branded Tecno P3 Phone? / JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.