Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] (2721 Views)

Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Photos: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter / Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Is New Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by dealeh: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2015

Photos of the new Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi and his only daughter, have surfaced online.

DawnToDusk made available the photos, showing the 40-year-old new Ooni and her only daughter who recently graduated from University of Manchester in the United Kingdom.

Adeyeye is a married man who was born into the Giesi ruling house. The real estate baron is the 51st Ooni of Ife. He is the 5th child of his parents. His siblings are Abimbola, Adetunji, Folasade, Adesola, and Adebimpe.

See the photos of him and his daughter below:

Recall that Prince Adeyeye was announced the next Ooni of Ife yesterday, October 26, by the the Osun state governor.

The news about the 40-year-old new Ooni of Ife came as a surprise to many Nigerians. Read what Nigerians said about him here.

The Senate president Bukola Saraki, on Monday 26, congratulated the newly selected Ooni of Ife-designate, and advised him to concentrate on further solidifying the role of the Yoruba people in national unity.

Meanwhile Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, has joined other Nigerians to congratulate the newly selected Ooni of Ife.

http://www.gltrends.com/meet-new-ooni-of-ifes-only-daughter-shes-a-graduate/
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by Laitesmart(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2015
Princess...
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
He's 40, daughter just graduated from the University.

Hmmmm!!! lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by oba009(m): 9:32am On Oct 28, 2015
How possible a 40yrs old man has a graduate of possibly 21-23years as a daughter
or is she a step daughter. Please this must be investigated by EFCC.

Thanks.

VickyRotex:

Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
oba009:
How possible a 40yrs old man has a graduate of possibly 21-23years as a daughter

Thanks.

VickyRotex:

He had her at the age of 19.

4 Likes

Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
oba009:

Thanks.

Seconded! cheesy
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
9jacrip:

He had her at the age of 19.
Oh I see. Was he married then or he was a baby papa? grin
#OkBye grin
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by IlekeHD: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Someone needs to keep an eye on all these "innocent" Ile-Ife boys with sweet tongue.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh I see. Was he married then or he was a baby papa? grin

#OkBye grin

That's what I am not privy too but likey a baby papa.
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:
Someone needs to keep an eye on all these "innocent" Ile-Ife boys with sweet tongue.

Like me?

Going to Ife, my house should play a part in the coronation process. I might get lucky and rum into her.

cheesy
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by IlekeHD: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
9jacrip:

Like me?

Going to Ife, my house should play a part in the coronation process. I might get lucky and rum into her.

cheesy

lol Dude, you're messing with a princess, not a local flat.head girl.

Behave yourself o. Mii fe gbo pe won fi eleda e s'ebo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
IlekeHD:

lol Dude, you're messing with a princess, not a local flat.head girl.

Behave yourself o. Mii fe gbo pe won fi eleda e s'ebo. cheesy

Lol
I do not think that would happen if the King hears my surname or my family compound. He'd be very willing to give up the lady to me grin
Re: Meet New Ooni Of Ife's Only Daughter [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
9jacrip:

That's what I am not privy too but likey a baby papa.
Oh I see. Thanks for the clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Myth On The Four Market Days In Igbo Land : How It Started / My Iwa Akwa (wearing Of Cloth) Experience In Obowo LGA, Imo State. / No Benin Oba Was Buried In Lle-ife – Esogban Of Benin, Edebiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.