Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Do You Know Any Sites That Gives Free Laptop To Develop A Career. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Do You Know Any Sites That Gives Free Laptop To Develop A Career. (348 Views)

You Want To Develop Yourself In Motion Graphics, Photography, 3d ? / Do You Want To Build A Career In Web App Development / You Want To Build A Career In Web App Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Sites That Gives Free Laptop To Develop A Career. by regina84(f): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2015
[b][/b]pls does anybody know websites or organizations that give free laptop.I just want to up grade my skills and change career,The truth is dat am tired of stayin at home and don't hv the money to get one.All job requirement on net and around hv seized to recognise NCE holders even good schools are asking for B.sc and B.ED .Plssss help,or better still any internship company on secretariate.And pls in the name of God don't try suggestin a school to me becos i don seal my mind from dat green land.Thx.pls does anybody know websites or organizations that give free laptop.I just want to up grade my skills and change career,The truth is dat am tired of stayin at home and don't hv the money to get one.All job requirement on net and around hv seized to recognise NCE holders even good schools are asking for B.sc and B.ED .Plssss help,or better still any internship company on secretariate.And pls in the name of God don't try suggestin a school to me becos i don seal my mind from dat green land.Thx.pls does anybody know websites or organizations that give free laptop.I just want to up grade my skills and change career,The truth is dat am tired of stayin at home and don't hv the money to get one.All job requirement on net and around hv seized to recognise NCE holders even good schools are asking for B.sc and B.ED .Plssss help,or better still any internship company on secretariate.And pls in the name of God don't try suggestin a school to me becos i don seal my mind from dat green land.Thx.

(1) (Reply)

Promo On All Our Training!!! / Earning Free Money / Fundamentals Of Oil And Gas Industry By Smart And Skilled Associates Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.