Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Do Igbo Have crude Oil? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbo Have crude Oil? (4471 Views)

Dna - Igbo Have No Relation Or Ancestry To Semitic - Rabbi / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Ndi-igbo Have More To Gain As Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Smartresult(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2015
I need an asap answer
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by 500GP: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
IBO DOES NOT HAVE OIL THAT IS WHY THEY WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES ON TOP SOUTH SOUTH.

7 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2015

12 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by kolaaderin: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Smartresult:
I need an asap answer

They don't. But believe they can survive on coal been a major mineral resources and surely Biafra economy can also be boost with international crimes across country borders around the world.

5 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Imo State, Abia State (Addax, Chevron etc)

Note the map does not mean there is oil there. However there are oil blocks Producing and (Not yet explored) in the East.

Especially along the Benue trough.

6 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Curlieweed: 11:34am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

Note the map does not mean there is oil there. However there are oil blocks Producing and (Not yet explored) in the East.

We don't have crude oil. We have refined palm oil.

you think say this one na school way you dey teach every mumu book.

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Phame: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
I heard they steal from ibaji (a part of Kogi) to feed the refinery built in anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Phame: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

this is just like the NE.
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Phame: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

illiterate, which one be 'every mumu book'? Somebody just presented you with a fact and you are here ranting and displaying who you are.
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Curlieweed: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Phame:
illiterate, which one be 'every mini book'? Somebody just presented you with a fact and you are here ranting and displaying who you are.

I am not in the ungracious habit of exchanging words with the mentally handicapped. That would be termed as abuse.

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Chimarto: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Smartresult:
I need an asap answer
Anambra, Imo, Delta and some part of Enugu have crude oil.

9 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Warlord3000(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gosh
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by zuchyblink(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
silly question
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by patrick89(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
500GP:
IBO DOES NOT HAVE OIL THAT IS WHY THEY WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES ON TOP SOUTH SOUTH.

lagos is a no man's land we igbo will take over lagos chase your oba back to ekiti or benin republic! And there is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by 500GP: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
patrick89:
lagos is a no man's land we igbo will take over lagos chase your oba back to ekiti or benin republic! And there is nothing you can do about it.

WE GO FLOG YOUR ASS JUST LIKE THE WAY IT HAPPENED IN AKURE.. ALL YOUR ELDERS WILL APOLOGISE ON TOP THE MATTER.

#WAILING WAILERS

3 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
YORUBAS HAVE INVADED THIS IGBO THREAD again

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

Who says there is no crude oil in the east? I even mentioned companies that produce from the East. Shell, Chevron, Addax(SINOPEC) etc. in Imo and Abia States.

I attached a map showing Nigerian concession oil blocks in the East. And I even went further and mentioned that while some are producing, some

have not been explored (and modeled) to confirm the availability and size of reserves. So they could even be holding huge oil and/or gas reserves.

Yet without understanding, you are quick to jump into conclusions?

Ok sorry say I teach you. Just like the school it is not compulsory to learn or agree with the teacher.

That is why Nigerian youths are unemployable. They dont learn from facts they learn from religious and ethnic sentiments.

Donald Trump is a genius.

4 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Curlieweed: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

Who says there is no crude oil in the east? I even mentioned companies that produce from the East. Shell, Chevron, Addax(SINOPEC) etc. in Imo and Abia States.

I attached a map showing Nigerian concession oil blocks in the East. And I even went further and mentioned that while some are producing, some

have not been explored (and modeled) to confirm the availability and size of reserves. So they could even be holding huge oil and/or gas reserves.

Yet without understanding, you are quick to jump into conclusions?

Ok sorry say I teach you. Just like the school it is not compulsory to learn or agree with the teacher.

That is why Nigerian youths are unemployable. They dont learn from facts they learn from religious and ethnic sentiments.

Donald Trump is a genius.

Haba! Et tu DaBriggs!

The sarcasm in my statement shouldn't be lost on you.
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

Haba! Et tu DaBriggs!

The sarcasm in my statement shouldn't be lost on you.

Qui es-tu? Tu parle français aussi?

Ok o.
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by mightyhaze: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Igbo get oyel,go and.......sin no more tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by momonny: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
dabriggs:

yes they do, in ukwa west and Asa in Abia and in Ohaji Egbema and Oguta in Imo state. These areas are being explored as at this moment with rigs and flow stations functioning. Like wise in the west in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun but only Lagos and Ondo is being explored at the moment. Furthermore for the purpose of knowlegde sharing oil was first discovered in a town called araromi in present day Ondo state by Germans in 1943

1 Like

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
momonny:
yes they do, in ukwa west and Asa in Abia and in Ohaji Egbema and Oguta in Imo state. These areas are being explored as at this moment with rigs and flow stations functioning. Like wise in the west in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun but only Lagos and Ondo is being explored at the moment. Furthermore for the purpose of knowlegde sharing oil was first discovered in a town called araromi in present day Ondo state by Germans in 1943

Very correct!

The second world war affected the Germans.

This first discovery precedes the Oloibiri find, strike and production.
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by sandraokosun1: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Curlieweed:

grin
Curlieweed:

Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Curlieweed: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
sandraokosun1:
grin

Wetin dey worry this one, sef. Are you pregnant?
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Pavore9: 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
A Country do not need to have oil wells to survive, Singapore that has no single mineral resource is already what Nigeria may dream to be in the next 50 yrs! The greatest resource is the human mind, Google. Facebook etc are in no where near oil but the wealth it has created is mind-blowing!
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by momonny: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:
A Country do not need to have oil wells to survive, Singapore that has no single mineral resource is already what Nigeria may dream to be in the next 50 yrs! The greatest resource is the human mind, Google. Facebook etc are in no where near oil but the wealth it has created is mind-blowing!
singapore, England Germany and many more has no oil but they are 1m yrs ahead of us. So Bleep the oil it makes no meaning for seriou minded country
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by momonny: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pavore9:
singapore, England Germany and many more has no oil but they are 1m yrs ahead of us. So f**k the oil it makes no meaning for serious minded country
Re: Do Igbo Have crude Oil? by Herald47: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Anambra has the largest gas field in nigeria(according to geological survey) and a commercial amount of crude oil(194 million proven barrels and lot of uproven reserve)just take a trip to anambra east l.g.a for the crude oil fields and the orient petroleum refinery which is almost completed and anambra west l.g.a for the gas fields and and also ogbaru l.g.a opposite aboh in delta state for the unproven fields,shell is also building the largest gas plant in imo state due to it's huge gas deposit,shell,addax,agip and chevron also lifts oil daily from the state,techno oil ltd. are about to start building oil drilling machine in abia state shell is also pumping oil in three locations in the state with over 50 untapped oil wells.
NB:south east as a
whole has the highest
number of untapped
oil wells and fields in
the country.
NB:we are not after oil
but we are after
human resources
and development
that's why ANAM
BRA state is ahead
of RIVERS state in
wealth distribution
despite RIVERS
state huge oil re-
serve and allocation.

(1) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / “how Will Obasanjo Erase This From His Book "MY WATCH" (please Take A Look) / JTF, Bayelsa Residents Debunk Reported Militants’ Attack On Conoil Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.