Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (105495 Views)

BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks / What To Do To Know Your BVN / Check Your BVN With Ease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by web4everyone1: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2015
Hey, i guess by now you guys are done with your Bank Verification Number registration and i know a lot of you are yet to receive your codes via sms so that you can keep it safe should incase the need arises.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XmLqKPyRY-4/Vi4E-vnr0XI/AAAAAAAAAVc/5yJShj93B8s/s400/BVN.jpg[/img]

In this post, i'll show you guys how to get your BVN codes directly from your phone. It's easy, no need to panic... Lol.

Without internet, you can get this code from your phone.

-- Dial *565*0# on your phone
-- Make sure the sim on the phone is registered with your bank account
-- Wait for few seconds and your BVN code will appear

Note: This code works on Airtel, Etisalat and MTN for now.

Hope you enjoyed this post? Kindly comment/ ask questions below.

- http://www.ultranaija.com/2015/10/how-to-get-your-bvn-code-straight-from.html
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by benedictnsi(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok nau

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by actoor(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by Waleonardo(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Hope they won't deduct my airtime
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by web4everyone1: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2015
Don't know sha. Ask on the source website maybe he has the answer. Or google it
Waleonardo:
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by BreezyCB(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Na Glo I Dey Use
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by otabuko(m): 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Waleonardo:
them go cut like 10 naira
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by DennisKenJnr(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Yes, they would deduct confirm N20. Its really doesn't make a single sense. Its Nonsense
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by martolux(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
with a service charge of #20 and it wont come as a text message to your phone, so get ursef a pen to write it down.
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by sunnymornin1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
How do I get the information I use in registering for my BVN, like my date of birth, because I have forgotten
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by wizkidblogger(f): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2017
click here to get the code for checking bvn from any network.
Re: How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone by noahgbenga1: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2017
MAKE MORE THAN $800 EVERYDAY.. I WILL SHOW U HOW, VERY SIMPLE.
After registering, click on USER AREA. Then click PAYED ADS. Ur earnings is unlimited. it depends on how u can work. Im getting paid $550 everyday.. REGISTER HERE.

https:///mjxtx7

(1) (Reply)

This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / How To Check If Your Sim Is Registered: Mtn; Glo; Etisalat; Airtel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.