Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? (1626 Views)

OAU Students : Register For Naruto Ninja Storm Revolution Tournament / What's Your Favorite FPS Game? / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by valdakelvin: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2015
What's your favorite ninja games? Mine is Furia Ninja. So fantastic graphic!

1 Share

Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by cao(f): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Now, I know this guy na magu magu, but this is a valid question. All I can think of is the Ninja Gaiden [Sigma] games. What about you guys?
CC: AllNaijaBlogger, youmour, AdeLaNa1, Flawlessangel (where the heck have you been?)
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tenchu,involves stealth and patience,it's satisfying when you drop on an enemy one by one without raising the alarm ..can we have a tenchu game for ps4 already...damn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by HyDef(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
I used to play Ninja Gaiden on MAME... with me bro... Good times I say... Good times... But yeah... Kinda agree with cao... Don't know any others.

The best I can come up with is Onimusha... And that doesn't really count... That's samurai.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2015
cao:
Now, I know this guy na magu magu, but this is valid question. All I can think of is the Ninja Gaiden [Sigma] games. What about you guys?
CC: AllNaijaBlogger, youmour, AdeLaNa1, Flawlessangel (where the heck have you been?)

grin grin

Ehem.......revenge of the shinobi.....sega mega drive. The predecessor to most ninja games today.

The game was a bit difficult but if you knew when and where to use the various ninja techniques, you would pull through
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
cao:
Now, I know this guy na magu magu, but this is valid question. All I can think of is the Ninja Gaiden [Sigma] games. What about you guys?
I've hardly played any Ninja Games. But the ones i've played are Naruto during my PSP days and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance(my favorite)
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Chidexter(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden.
Is the best for me

I remember playing this Game on the Xbox some years ago.
Going to the old man's shop to purchase some weapons and drugs like Shiruken. Lol

Btw Cao, which would you advice i purchase? An Xbox 360 or a Ps3
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by cao(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chidexter:
Is the best for me

Going to the old man's shop to purchase some weapons and drugs like Shiruken. Lol

I'm really partial to Sony, so I'd say PS3.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by cao(f): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

grin grin

Ehem.......revenge of the shinobi.....sega mega drive. The predecessor to most ninja games today.

The game was a bit difficult but if you knew when and where to use the various ninja techniques, you would pull through

Ah...Shinobi, I would have mentioned it, but for the life of me, I can't remember if I ever even played it.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Chidexter(m): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
cao:

I'm really partial to Sony, so I'd say PS3.

Haha alright. Thanks

I'll be getting the ps3 next week, cant really afford the next gen console
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I've hardly played any Ninja Games. But the ones i've played are Naruto during my PSP days and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance(my favorite)

Tenchu is the ideal ninja game bro,everything a ninja is meant to be..MGR is a slash and dice game,so it doesn't really count.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chidexter:
Is the best for me

Shiruken is not a drug bro its a projectile weapon,ninja gaiden is good but its a slasher as well,that's really not the true way of a ninja.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Chidexter(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
youmour:

Shiruken is not a drug bro its a projectile weapon,ninja gaiden is good but its a slasher as well,that's really not the true way of a ninja.

I was actually referring to the shiruken as a weapon
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by HyDef(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
It's 'shuriken', guys. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by wolewolsz(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2015
HyDef:
I used to play Ninja Gaiden on MAME... with me bro... Good times I say... Good times... But yeah... Kinda agree with cao... Don't know any others.

The best I can come up with is Onimusha... And that doesn't really count... That's samurai.
onimusha warlord was one hell of a game...
a game u cant jump as a samurai in the first series...
Crazy puzzles
loved the part 3 best...
with Jean reno in france. Lovely game
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2015
youmour:

Tenchu is the ideal ninja game bro,everything a ninja is meant to be..MGR is a slash and dice game,so it doesn't really count.
Just watched some vids on youtube. Looks really nice. Sadly its not on PC angry
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by HyDef(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
wolewolsz:

onimusha warlord was one hell of a game...
a game u cant jump as a samurai in the first series...
Crazy puzzles
loved the part 3 best...
with Jean reno in france. Lovely game

The 3rd is actually the only one I've played. Quite some time ago... Good times.
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Flawlessangel(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
cao:
Now, I know this guy na magu magu, but this is a valid question. All I can think of is the Ninja Gaiden [Sigma] games. What about you guys?

miss cao, i have been busy with alot of stuff o na why i scarce, any way my favourite ninja game is NINJA GAIDEN BLACK on the original xbox
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by Flawlessangel(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Ninja gaiden black is the best ninja game ever made, its also the highest rated ninja game, seating at 94 on metacritic
Re: What's Your Favorite Ninja Games? by olaremint(m): 2:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Really not a fan of ninja gaiden, u need to constantly press buttons not my idea of a game, love unit 13 but the deadline missions can be annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Games Playing Centre / Nigerian Gaming Website / How Can I Play Exhibition Match On Pes 2018. I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.