Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (13179 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Therefore I tell the lies as contained in your quran and hadith.

No. Say as contained in your world of lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

No. Say as contained in your world of lies.

Lol!

I quote quran and hadith and readers know that is the truth. What you say doesn't count as your mind is made up not to accept the lies of your religion as contained in your quran and hadith.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]Lol!

I quote quran and hadith and readers know that is the truth. What you say doesn't count as your mind is made up not to accept the lies of your religion as contained in your quran and hadith[/s].

bla bla bla kiss
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

bla bla bla kiss
Exhausted !!
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Exhausted !!

Bla/ck Bla/ck Bla/ck Sheep have u any wool?, grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2015
Una Still Dey On Top This My GOD VS your GOD challenge
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Kudducini:
Una Still Dey On Top This My GOD VS your GOD challenge

Yes o !

Mine is God but his is god. It is only a god people worship like an arabian idol.

See it here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
What Will You Guys Do After You Die And Found Out Islam Is Real

SMH
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Annunaki(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Kudducini:
What Will You Guys Do After You Die And Found Out Islam Is Real

SMH

It is totally impossible for a religion founded by someone as evil, vile, wicked and immoral as mohamed to be a religion from the true God. Your problem is that you have been brainwashed from birth to think other wise. But I am sure something is telling you there is something absolutely wrong with islam. Take for instance most moderate muslims find what boko haram and isis are doing appalling but in reality what they are doing is the sunnah of mohammed. If your brain tells you that what boko haram are doing is bad, why then do muslims exonerate mohamed who committed 10,000 times more evil than all the islamic terror organisation in the world put together
Why should a true religion inspire so much violence since it was founded 1,400 years ago till this very date
Why should adherents of a true religion routinely have to resort to lies to defend the religion and it's prophet
Why should a true religion have lies and deception(kitman and al taquiya) as part of it's core doctrines
Why should we accept islam as a true religion since there is no independent confirmation of mohammed's prophethood apart from his al taquiya claims
Why should we accept the prophethood of an evil tyrant that had zero credibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Well, It Really Sounds Stupid Tho A Prophet With Zero Miracles

SmH

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Annunaki:

It is totally impossible for a religion founded by someone as evil, vile, wicked and immoral as mohamed to be a religion from the true God. Your problem is that you have been brainwashed from birth to think other wise. But I am sure something is telling you there is something absolutely wrong with islam. Take for instance most moderate muslims find what boko haram and isis are doing appalling but in reality what they are doing is the sunnah of mohammed. If your brain tells you that what boko haram are doing is bad, why then do muslims exonerate mohamed who committed 10,000 times more evil than all the islamic terror organisation in the world put together
Why should a true religion inspire so much violence since it was founded 1,400 years ago till this very date
Why should adherents of a true religion routinely have to resort to lies to defend the religion and it's prophet
Why should a true religion have lies and deception(kitman and al taquiya) as part of it's core doctrines
Why should we accept islam as a true religion since there is no independent confirmation of mohammed's prophethood apart from his al taquiya claims
Why should we accept the prophethood of an evil tyrant that had zero credibility

Thank you for telling them the truth o !

How can we accept islam as the true religion when the Bible says it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of the world? This shows islam is not from God.

How can we accept islam as a true religion when it is idol worship reformed? When did God become an idol that is worshiped islamically as being done in Mecca?

Why didn't Moses, Jesus and any prophet in the Bible talk of Kaaba, allahh's resort for mankind, which is said to be in existence since the time of Adam? How can any reasonable person believe this glaring lie?

How can we believe Muhammad when Jesus said ''I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto God but through ME'' (John 14:6).

How can we believe Muhammad's allahh saying there are virgins in his heaven when Jesus said there is neither male nor female in God's heaven as all shall be like angels?

How can we believe Muhammad's allahh deceiving the people that prophets of old also married the wives of their adopted sons to justify Muhammad's immoral marriage with Zynab, the wife of Zaid, his adopted son? When did God start lying?

When it was alleged Muhammad received from satan, allahh consoled him that it wasn't he alone and that other prophets also received revelations from satan too. This is discovered to be a lie as no other prophets received revelations from satan as claimed by allahh. How can we believe a lying god?

How can we believe allahh who declared his identity different from Yahweh the Creator by saying he is not the God worshiped by the Jews and Christians (Quran 109:1-6). Then why did he lie he was the sender of the prophets of the Jews and Christians: Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others? How can we believe a lying god?

The list of sooo long.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=39778742]

How can we accept islam as the true religion when the Bible says it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of the world? This shows islam is not from God.

How can we accept islam as a true religion when it is idol worship reformed? When did God become an idol that is worshiped islamically as being done in Mecca?

Why didn't Moses, Jesus and any prophet in the Bible talk of Kaaba, allahh's resort for mankind, which is said to be in existence since the time of Adam? How can any reasonable person believe this glaring lie?

How can we believe Muhammad when Jesus said ''I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto God but through ME'' (John 14:6).

How can we believe Muhammad's allahh saying there are virgins in his heaven when Jesus said there is neither male nor female in God's heaven as all shall be like angels?

Bro Seems You Know Abt The Koran Than....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
[quote author=Kudducini post=39782005][/quote]
Yes. I do.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
truthman2012:

[size=18pt] How can we believe allahh who declared his identity different from Yahweh the Creator by saying he is not the God worshiped by the Jews and Christians (Quran 109:1-6). Then why did he lie he was the sender of the prophets of the Jews and Christians: Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others? How can we believe a lying god?

The list of sooo long. [/size]

THE SAME ALLAH WHO SAID THIS IN THE KORAN.....COME SEE CONFUSION, CONTRADICTION OOOO.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

《O ye who believe! {Muslims} Believe in Allah and His Apostle, {Muhammad }the scripture which He hath sent to His Apostle {Coran} } and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). {Bible) Any who denieth Allah, His Angels, His Books, {bible and coran) His Apostles, {{ Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus}}and the Day of Judgement, hath gone far, far astray (4:136 AYA)

YET JÉSUS SAID:
◄ John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews

Where was this allah when JESUS said this? Infact, Islam worship what they do not know like the samatarians... grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
truthman2012:

How can we believe Muhammad's allahh deceiving the people that prophets of old also married the wives of their adopted sons to justify Muhammad's immoral marriage with Zynab, the wife of Zaid, his adopted son? When did God start lying?

When it was alleged Muhammad received from satan, allahh consoled him that it wasn't he alone and that other prophets also received revelations from satan too. This is discovered to be a lie as no other prophets received revelations from satan as claimed by allahh. How can we believe a lying god?

How can we believe allahh who declared his identity different from Yahweh the Creator by saying he is not the God worshiped by the Jews and Christians (Quran 109:1-6). Then why did he lie he was the sender of the prophets of the Jews and Christians: Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others? How can we believe a lying god?

The list of sooo long.

Kudos. ... kiss
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Annunaki:

God bless the hands that typed this and the eyes that will read and learn from it..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
aminusanti:

May Allah Almighty enable you to see the Light and the Truth of Islam.

EVEN A KINDERGARTEN WILL THINK TWICE AT THIS......

truthman2012: How can we accept islam as the true religion when the Bible says it is the Gospel that should be preached till the end of the world? This shows islam is not from God.

No be truthman2012 write am. See the scripture here again.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

No wonder Muhammad (SBUH) Said you black slaves of islam will go to hell. For Allah has destined you to go to hell. But you still ve the grace of GOD to reject this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Bunch of confused slaves! That does not know where they belong.

Only slaves act the way most Black muslims act. They are fulfilling allah’s stories that destined black muslims for HELL.
Allah tagged them to rot in hell with Muhammad. Thats why they cant see the light Jesus brought to mankind.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

Only slaves act the way most Black muslims act. They are fulfilling allah’s stories that destined black muslims for HELL.
Allah tagged them to rot in hell with Muhammad. Thats why they cant see the light Jesus brought to mankind.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Is a pity, we should keep praying for them for their redemption.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

EVEN A KINDERGARTEN WILL THINK TWICE AT THIS......

No be truthman2012 write am. See the scripture here again.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

No wonder Muhammad (SBUH) Said you black slaves of islam will go to hell. For Allah has destined you to go to hell. But you still ve the grace of GOD to reject this.

You lack common sense that's my big problem with you...you and truthman2012 are nothing but lost sheep...
my dear khafir friend you are quoting the bible,okay,do you know that this bible is not an authentic book? from the scientific point of view the bible is a man made book which is full of mistakes,contradictions,fabrications and interpolations?how do you trust a book of this quality,if you do not beleive mego and read the preface of RSV,also you can read the footnote written about the long ending of Mark 16 where you can read that such long ending was discovered to be not original!!!!if this is not enough then go and read the four gospels about the claimed crucifixtion and resurrection and try to compose a story about such events conditioned by not ignoring any of the information of the four gospels.i advance you will fail for a simple reason, the four gospels are contradicting.again how to trust a confusing book like the bible?you beleive and I beleive that God is not the author of confusion,to whom then you can attribute the confusing bible?

The Jewish and Christian Scriptures (i.e. the Old and New Testaments) were sent by God Almighty. As such, their origin is Godly. However, over time, the Jews and the Christians corrupted their own books by adding to these texts, deleting whatever they wished, and editing words as they pleased. Allah says:

"But do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare? And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming. So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn." (Quran, 2:77-79)

if you can remove hypocrisy from ur heart i can provide you with endless contradicting verses from bible which will tell u it's not the word of GOD.

Islam is concerned with the truth nothing else.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Medicis(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

You lack common sense that's my big problem with you...you and truthman2012 are nothing but lost sheep...
my dear khafir friend you are quoting the bible,okay,do you know that this bible is not an authentic book? from the scientific point of view the bible is a man made book which is full of mistakes,contradictions,fabrications and interpolations?how do you trust a book of this quality,if you do not beleive mego and read the preface of RSV,also you can read the footnote written about the long ending of Mark 16 where you can read that such long ending was discovered to be not original!!!!if this is not enough then go and read the four gospels about the claimed crucifixtion and resurrection and try to compose a story about such events conditioned by not ignoring any of the information of the four gospels.i advance you will fail for a simple reason, the four gospels are contradicting.again how to trust a confusing book like the bible?you beleive and I beleive that God is not the author of confusion,to whom then you can attribute the confusing bible?

The Jewish and Christian Scriptures (i.e. the Old and New Testaments) were sent by God Almighty. As such, their origin is Godly. However, over time, the Jews and the Christians corrupted their own books by adding to these texts, deleting whatever they wished, and editing words as they pleased. Allah says:

"But do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare? And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming. So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn." (Quran, 2:77-79)

if you can remove hypocrisy from ur heart i can provide you with endless contradicting verses from bible which will tell u it's not the word of GOD.

you claim the bible is not authentic, but you still claim mohammed is in the same book that is not authentic. Are u alright at all??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Medicis:
you claim the bible is not authentic, but you still claim mohammed is in the same book that is not authentic. Are u alright at all??

Fish brain, read the post again or is it in Hebrew that u can't understand simple english?? i believe even a layman will understand what i said here:
" The Jewish and Christian Scriptures (i.e. the Old and New Testaments) were sent by God Almighty. As such, their origin is Godly. However, over time, the Jews and the Christians corrupted their own books by adding to these texts, deleting whatever they wished, and editing words as they pleased" and if you doubt it i can provide you with proofs that u can't defend i swear unless u are going to lie..
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

[s] "But do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare? And among them are unlettered ones who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming. So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from Allah ," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn." (Quran, 2:77-79) [/s]

RUBBISH Qoute from the fabricated Quran again.. grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

If you believe that "over time" the jews and Christians corrupted thier book. What makes you think since 1400 years back the muslims has not done same thing to the so-called quran? undecided are the muslims aliens?

I have not seen that yet and never hope to see it. Islam aim is to dominate by false. A true God does not force his creatures to worship him. The reason why i call you black muslims Islam salves is not because you practice islam. But because you force islam on those who refused to be slaved by islam.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by true2god: 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

allahh said in quran 6:115, quran 18:27.

And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.

In the verses above, allahh re-affirmed that his words cannot be changed or altered. Since allahh recongized the Jews and christians scriptures as his words\works, as the wholly quran confirms, why are muslims lying that the current Jewish and christian scriptures have been altered? Who is lying\confused here, you or allahh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
true2god:

And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

And recite, [O Muhammad], what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. There is no changer of His words, and never will you find in other than Him a refuge.

In the verses above, allahh re-affirmed that his words cannot be changed or altered. Since allahh recongized the Jews and christians scriptures as his words\works, as the wholly quran confirms, why are muslims lying that the current Jewish and christian scriptures have been altered? Who is lying\confused here, you or allahh?

What is the confusion here??
It seems quite clear just from reading the context alone that what is meant by "none change His words" is that no one could stop Allah's promises from being fulfilled. Reading Surah 6:115 alone makes that very clear. There is no change in the judgment of God. Even if one were to change and substitute the words just as the people of the book did with the Torah and Gospel, God doesn't consider this.

One could easily change and distort texts by picking up a book and a pen, but they could not change the original true texts and revelations which is with Allah on al-Lawh al-Mahfudh (preserved tablet) since the speech of Allah is uncreated and no one can ever make it go lost completely. Removing the words from the books here on earth does not mean that God's words have become totally lost but lost here on earth only.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

my dear khafir friend you are quoting the bible,okay,do you know that this bible is not an authentic book? .

You are genetically dull !!! You muslims think you are reasonable, (this bible is corrupted, the bible is false etc) if truelly muslims are reasonable people and do seek the truth. Then why would reasonable seekers of the truth prefer the "pure" but violence-filled Quran over the "corrupted" but peaceful New Testament? Use your tongue to count your teeth next time you say the bible is corrupt undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=plappville post=39840679]

If you believe that "over time" the jews and Christians corrupted thier book. What makes you think since 1400 years back the muslims has not done same thing to the so-called quran? undecided are the muslims aliens?

Scribbling the ink off a book doesn't mean that one has erased and nullified the words of God completely out of existence, since the words are there in the Preserved Tablet. Allah on the other hand has made a promise that the Qur'an would be preserved for us (Surah 15:9). A unique claim not made for any other scripture.

I have not seen that yet and never hope to see it. Islam aim is to dominate by false. A true God does not force his creatures to worship him. The reason why i call you black muslims Islam salves is not because you practice islam. But because you force islam on those who refused to be slaved by islam.

The Qur'an absolutely does not promote using violence as a means of conversion. In fact there is an entire chapter in the Qur'an dedicated to showing how muslims should act with those a different religion
Quran 109:1-6

1. Say: O disbelievers!
2. I worship not that which ye worship;
3. Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4. And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

"Verse (2:256) Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

Pls if you have any verse that you think that promote force conversion you can post it here i will help you to put it for you in the right context
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
plappville:

You are genetically dull !!! You muslims think you are reasonable, (this bible is corrupted, the bible is false etc) if truelly muslims are reasonable people and do seek the truth. Then why would reasonable seekers of the truth prefer the "pure" but violence-filled Quran over the "corrupted" but peaceful New Testament? Use your tongue to count your teeth next time you say the bible is corrupt undecided

ok provide me with d violence related verses that you've been barking around since.. anyone with a normal brain function will tell you that Bible is currupted even the christian themselves.. pls be honest and remove hippocrasy tell me do you believe that there r alot of error in the Gospel? grin if you don't i can list down some here cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
true2god:

As i can see, You are programed to be a slave.

The quran of Muhammad the Gospel of Jesus NT which one is evil and to be rejected?
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
aminusanti:

ok provide me with d violence related verses that you've been barking around since.. anyone with a normal brain function will tell you that Bible is currupted even the christian themselves.. pls be honest and remove hippocrasy tell me do you believe that there r alot of error in the Gospel? grin if you don't i can list down some here cheesy

I believe Muhammad like Joseph smith both by error tagged themselves with the bible prophecy. That's why you and I are here today. What could be worse than a 'faith' that demands those who leave it be killed or at best be considered the scum of the earth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mermaids – Do They Exist Or Not? / Kano Hisbah Detains Non-Fasting Muslims / Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.