Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? (1091 Views)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm... actually these question goes to those Christians who believed that tithing was also meant for Christians.

If their answers is yes, they should please provides the scriptures proofs that supported it in the new testament.

It is so disgusting and pathetic that a lots of believers don't even knows the difference between pharisees and Christians.

So pls don't just come here and begin to quote Mathew 23:23 to me, he was not talking to Christians at all.

WOE UNTO YOU SCRIBES, PHARISEES, AND HYPOCRITES, for you tithes of mint, anise and Cummins and have omitted the weightier matter of the law JUSTICE AND MERCY.....

1: Tithing was not even a weightier matter in the first place. Our lord Jesus said so.

NOTE; He even called them hypocrites....

He was never referring to Christians at all, and mind you there was never a christian then.
Because then there was still animal sacrifice in practice, and stoning of adulterous women.

So if Jesus command them not to pay tithes they will accuse him of breaking their law and he will be arrested and convicted.

So Christianity stated after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

Therefore if tithing were so important in such a way that it can even send people who disobey it to hell, as most Christians believe.

Because i have listen to testimonies of people who claimed they died and saw Jesus who told them that any one who do not pay their tithes will go to hell

And i began to ask if these is so serious to that effect, did Jesus forget to command his disciples to follow suit

Even our great apostle paul also forget as well hmmmmm....

So if you have any fallible proof in the new testament were Jesus collected or commanded his disciples to pay or collect tithes pls do bring it here. Thanks and,

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by christemmbassey(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Expect a dance called ''twist''

2 Likes

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by alienvirus: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Your English though...
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
alienvirus:
Your English though...

Thanks....
but can you answer the question?

or are you confuse?

Dude did you know you are a hypocrite

you carefully avoids the question and decided to attack my English.

So pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I dare every so called Christians who believes in tithes to answer the aforementioned question.

Enough of all these nonsense.

Does Jesus and his disciples ever collected tithes nor neither were they instructed to do so

Otherwise kindly submit your proof.

Thanks
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by HCpaul(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have never forced you to pay.
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
HCpaul:

I never force you to pay is not the answer.

If you have the gut, go and meet ur pastor to explain to you or show you where Christians were commanded to tithe.

Enough of all these nonsense.

I thought we have pastors in these forum.

Am only trying to expose the eyes of gullible believers i don't want to called them Christians.
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
christemmbassey:
Expect a dance called ''twist''

Majorities of these so called Christians are nothing but a hypocrites, why don't you at least provide any substantial evidence where Jesus commanded his followers to pay tithes.
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by christemmbassey(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Princewell2012:

Majorities of these so called Christians are nothing but a hypocrites, why don't you at least provide any substantial evidence where Jesus commanded his followers to pay tithes.
Jesus never asked, commanded or beged kis disciples nay chrlstians to pay/recieve tithes. ''tithes collections in christianity is the BIGEST FRAUD in humanity.. two sets of people collect tithes in our churces today, 'the sincerely ignorants and dishonest THIEVES'.

1 Like

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by christemmbassey(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:
tithes collection is armed robbery. What is armed robbery? 'stealing by force. Yes, you forced him to pay. Q.E.D.
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

The church today forces members to pay tithe ... Both directly n indirectly.
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Those who does not pay their tithes in the old covenant (old testament) are thieves and robbers.

While those who collects tithes from their members in the new covenant (new testament) are also thieves and robbers.

There are two sets of robbers here, the first rob God. While the later rob men.

quote me anywhere.

I knows i have offended a lots of people here because of these but that's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
Hmmmm up till now nobody have come up with any proof that Jesus and disciples do collects tithes.

Then who are these tithers and tithes collectors emulating then
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Still waiting patiently....
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Still waiting patiently...
Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by ki02020(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pay what belong to cesar to cesar

Re: Does Jesus And His Disciples Ever Pay Tithes??? by Princewell2012(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
ki02020:
Pay what belong to cesar to cesar
Bros, Jesus is talking about tax on that content.

(1) (Reply)

Stuffs Jesus Never Said / One Statement Made In Church That I Dislike / Hymns For Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.