Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation (61893 Views)

Oba Adeyemi Adediran Ordained As Pastor 13 Years After His Coronation (Photos) / Adeyeye-Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife To Face EFCC / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by ceometromedia: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7Hj8BdyR-xY/VjDmDZk10pI/AAAAAAAHHhQ/t5tCnYgfA-k/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
The Ooni of Ife designate, Prince Adeyeye Ogunwusi, this afternoon made a grand entrance into the ancient city of Ile Ife in Osun state ahead of his coronation as the 51st Ooni of Ife. He takes over from Oba Okunade Sijuwade who died in July. Ogunwusi was received at the Ife Ibadan Tollgate.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-1RvvZNkvX5Q/VjDmZndDsFI/AAAAAAAHHhY/zvZRBlUDibA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wpzXNYgT4ks/VjDmZ2lNV6I/AAAAAAAHHhc/3qi_I64RNkA/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-new-ooni-makes-grand-entrance.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Aromas: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bi'e Si o

Ade Ape Lori........... Asheeeeeeeeee

Ejee Ju Ara Waju Looo Asheeeeeeeee

A truly born of Yoruba by blood will hit LIKE for the new Kabiyesi as a sign of respect.

Operation Let The Youth Takeover grin

418 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Aromas: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
My personal prayer for the new Ooni of Ife Holdup kin mu Elese. Baba holdup Aye oni muyin o Asheeee grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by emmasege: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Welcome to the source of Yoruba race, Your Imperial Majesty! Adesoji Aderemi & Okunade Sijuwade were first among equals & so will you.
Kaabiyesi o.
PROUDLY YORUBA!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Phemostiga(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oba

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by realborn(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Once upon a time the soon to be revered monarch was my contractor on two projects where I referred to him as "Yeye".

We had a cordial relationship at the time.

Today, he is the soon to be Ooni.

Lesson:
Do good and be polite to everyone you meet along the way. You have no idea their imminent positive destinies.

Congrats our good looking, young and amiable Ooni..

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Bonapart(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ooni you need God

Whatever men celebrate is an abomination before Go

Dnt quote me pls

7 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by damton(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
May he last long on the throne of his father

9 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by thorpido(m): 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
The kind jazz wey dem go take load this guy no be here.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by 360ng: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
cool
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by IlekeHD: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=14pt]I won't take you serious until you put Yoruba interest first. Oba ade, please continue the development in Yorubaland.

Gather our leaders together and encourage them to invest in Yoruba interest.

E kaabo, Kabiyesi![/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Tman66(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy where is ABOBAKU grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by kennyman2000(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
All the best in ur reign sir.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Davo93(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Gr8amechi: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
realborn:
Once upon a time the soon to be revered monarch was my contractor on two projects where I referred to him as "Yeye".

We had a cordial relationship at the time.

Today, he is the soon to be Ooni.

Lesson:
Do good and be polite to everyone you meet along the way. You have no idea their imminent positive destinies.

Congrats our good looking, young and amiable Ooni..
touching

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by HungerBAD: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
The IFE people made a right choice.

What happened to the other Prince,that was going around will Dele Momodu? Even lobbying the Hausa ' s to be the Oba.

And hopefully, the Alafin of Oyo, should end his beef with the IFE throne, and embrace this man as a Son.

Is that Abobaku still on the Run? There is one free one on Nairaland that everybody is rejecting. Where is Barcanista? You and ECOTERRORS urgently needed here, since you guys are not useful to the Ibo or the PDP any more.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Kaybee14(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Congrats ahead of your coronation sir.

Congrats to the good people of Ile-Ife.

May your throne be favourable to all.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wish gud health as he steps into the throne of his fore fathers
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by CR77(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aromas:
Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Bi'e Si o
Ade Ape Lori........... Asheeeeeeeeee
Ejee Ju Ara Waju Looo Asheeeeeeeee
A truly born of Yoruba by blood will hit LIKE for the new Kabiyesi as a sign of respect.
Operation Let The Youth Takeover grin
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by SammyT95(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sha the king dy dance shoki in the last pics ni or what.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by moderation2020: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
an average yeelloooba man behave like agbero, he looks more like a hooligan

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by tola9ja: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
see what i remember grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2647594/see-how-ahmadu-bello-greeted

So what's the big deal? A British King or Queen is equivalent to 72 Emirs in the north, 150 Obas in the south and 1,500 Igwes in the east

3 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by makzeze: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
So thats how and where he will spend the rest of his life. I pity him.
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by tola9ja: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=18pt]barcanister the Abaobaku of PDP grin grin grin [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
shi.t and stewpid culture
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by Cybertext(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
He's young, He's handsome and He's rich.... Oya future queens food don ready

2 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by NOBODYY: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
kabiyesiiii oooo
Please sir if any flat†ie misbehaves...don't hesitate to flog dem outta ife...
Ire ooo

10 Likes

Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by amanikondo: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
The guy dey sweat in the last picture. Don't worry, it is just for a short period. grin grin grin
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by bluaero(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
h
Re: Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation by ibkgab001: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Guess what he is going to Eat tonight at the IKALEE

The Abobaku Should not return to the palace

And finally he should not join politics

i say K ....A....B....Y......E.....S......I.......OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason / Man Who Sat On The Throne Of Tor Tiv Barnished From TIV Land (pic) / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.