Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (8510 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
you may find this helpful:
1) don't always assume that any girl that shows you some friendliness is interested in a relationship.
2) learn how to properly ask a girl out.. bc wen u are friends with a girls, she can hang out with u normally, but once you start acting like its a relationship, she can stop talking to you.
3) wen u are on a date make sure u ain't only talking about yourself and things that interest you.
4) every lady wants a gentleman, who speaks properly, acts properly, chews properly and isn't arrogant. lol
5) change your perfume...let a girl help u choose. its not about d price, but the scent.
6) don't be desperate.
...I think sm1 who knows u well can offer a better advice though
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ogawisdom(m): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Orimili:

It is definitely failing. I've already lost contact with another.

My bro this ur case is rare n deep angry
Mod front page pls seun do d needful, a bro is dying here angry
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
winar:
Do u live outside Nigeria?

I live in the US
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by winar(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2015
Orimili:

I live in the US

That could be the problem.

Perhaps they stopped talking to u when they realized u are a nigerian.

They could think u are just another scammer or u only want them 4 green card.

Next time don't say u are frm Nigeria, and lets see hw it goes.

And if dat is not d problem, den it could be spiritual. Av u hurt a lady deeply in d past?
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by TheFury: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mr,

Spiritually, you are not available. That's what is manifesting physically. I have seen the weakest, deadest and uninteresting guys get a date. No matter how uninteresting a man is he will always find a woman who can go with him. I beg you to start taking spiritual steps, I don't think there is anything wrong with you physically, but there is plenty wrong in the spirit realm.

Problem with the world today is that people modernize everything and sweep the spiritual side of things under the rug and label anyone who holds with it as "crazy" "fruitcake" "uncivilized" etc.

This usually a case of spirit spouse following you. I hope it is something else. But there is nothing that the power of God almighty cannot break. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
winar:

That could be the problem.

Perhaps they stopped talking to u when they realized u are a nigerian.

They could think u are just another scammer or u only want them 4 green card.

Next time don't say u are frm Nigeria, and lets see hw it goes.

And if dat is not d problem, den it could be spiritual. Av u hurt a lady deeply in d past?

Most of these girls are Nigerian (or Nigerian-American) as well
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by lastchild: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
Orimili:
Update:

I've just lost contact with yet another girl, even as I've tried to take others' advice on this thread. I'm starting to believe there's also a spiritual element to this.
mr man,go and search for my diary,take time and read it,it'll help you understand who you are
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by ciwi: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
OP send me a pm, let's be friends. Who knows? Being friends with you might make me see what's wrong
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Let colleagues, friends assess u.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by veave(f): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2015
Orimili:
I seem to have this common problem with dating:

After a few weeks of talking, and/or one or two dates, communication ceases without warning. I would send a text message every few days wishing her well. If I call, the phone will just ring to voicemail. If I send any text messages, it will not be returned.

If this had just happened once, I'd quickly get over it. If the girl would simply tell me that she doesn't want to continue, I'd be okay with it. This cessation of communication has been from every single girl that I have talked to, and it has always occured in this fashion.

I don't know what is wrong with me, or what I'm doing wrong. It has gotten to the point where I fear that God doesn't want me to marry, or have a family someday.

Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Welcome to my world. I'm 27. No date no relationship. No friends. I'm nice to everyone both male and female. But as soon as a guy picks interest in me, I become rude, abusive and aggresive to him. No matter how hard I try to be nice I just can't be. When he finally leaves I start wondering why I put up all the attitude in the first place. I wonder if I'll ever get married.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2015
veave:

Welcome to my world. I'm 27. No date no relationship. No friends. I'm nice to everyone both male and female. But as soon as a guy picks interest in me, I become rude, abusive and aggresive to him. No matter how hard I try to be nice I just can't be. When he finally leaves I start wondering why I put up all the attitude in the first place. I wonder if I'll ever get married.

sweetheart i'm YOUR FRIEND (even though we haven't talked in a long while. you still on my mind. and i wont stop praying for u) since u already know what the problem is, then u gat to check it, and check u too...(spiritually). you a beautiful, talented, strong and beautiful woman. that man God ordained for you is still on his way. i'll give u a call later in the day. kiss wink
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 2:06am On Dec 10, 2015
Rukemi291:
Let colleagues, friends assess u.

I've done that with no valuable results
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by baby124: 2:12am On Dec 10, 2015
Do you have good hygiene and eating habits? Do you act desperate or childish? Ask for a fair analysis from one of your female friends. You are doing something that is turning them off. Most likely strong mouth odour
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Kimoni: 9:40am On Dec 10, 2015
veave:

This is deep!

Whatever it is, I pray God himself intervenes and leads you on the right path.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Orimili(m): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
baby124:
Do you have good hygiene and eating habits? Do you act desperate or childish? Ask for a fair analysis from one of your female friends. You are doing something that is turning them off. Most likely strong mouth odour

If you read the previous posts, my hygiene is impeccable, and has been completed a lot. No female friend wants to provide an analysis

I honestly feel that marriage probably isn't for me. I need to focus and put my effort into something more useful, because this only looks to be a dead end. No matter what I try to do or change, there is something so ugly about me that it drives everyone away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Really Love The Person You Married? / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / Family Section Debate::: Please Vote for a topic of your choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.