Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (102027 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ignis: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good for the man.....

Hope she will do same to her mother.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
angry
Aminat508:
men undecided
Mtcheeew...na my crush dey quote me self grin
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by luqmanayomide: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yes! He disserve it esles man

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by fullstreets: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kenneth4u205:
what really happened was that the mother in-law lost her husband to the cold her of death after giving birth to the hot water wife. so the mother in-law have been sex starved ever since. so when her daughter gave birth few weeks ago,she came visiting. the man in question has a high libido sex drive and can't wait for that long .the wife just gave birth and waiting for at least one month to resume their normal sex life Seems very difficult to him.so we were faced with a situation where a sex starved mother in-law and daughter husband found their self under one roof.what happened next we all know now.Please click like if you believe my story. share if you don't
. U sound like d husband, did u type diz from d hospital or have u been discharged?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by msbbash(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
men undecided
are u trying to make excuse for that woman ?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
So because you married her gives her the right to harm you? Hell no, after hospital treatment, expect retaliation.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by skondo09(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kenneth4u205:
what really happened was that the mother in-law lost her husband to the cold her of death after giving birth to the hot water wife. so the mother in-law have been sex starved ever since. so when her daughter gave birth few weeks ago,she came visiting. the man in question has a high libido sex drive and can't wait for that long .the wife just gave birth and waiting for at least one month to resume their normal sex life Seems very difficult to him.so we were faced with a situation where a sex starved mother in-law and daughter husband found their self under one roof.what happened next we all know now.Please click like if you believe my story. share if you don't

I fink u are 'like' and 'shares' STARVED

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
msbbash:

are u trying to make excuse for that woman ?
no!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by kraftsta(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
D wife should b charged to court ASAP...we av an existing law in dis country n as such shoulding b taking d laws into our hands. No civilised n sane society should suport/justify domestic violence, its an act of neglect for law n order,we are so confortable wt barbarism in dis part of d world
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ezeeuphemia(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
uote author=thorpido post=39454911]An affair with your wife's moher?O bu ya bu na ewere.

Bathing with hot water was rather cruel.[/quote]what makes it cruel
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gosh! d wifey get mind ooo... Datz was really a harsh treatment nw tho I don't support wat he did...

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by biz2get(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Okay!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
og2711:

Let me just replay what you just said. Another human being deserves to be bathed with hot water because he had sex with her mother?! Unbelievable!!!

I don't understand how some people can be so heartless. It's animals like you that burn others alive..
Bros, no be fight ooo. Cos I no understand why body con dey pepper you like say na you be the man.
What if it were to be the wife that slept with the father-in-law, do you know the level of beatings and harm she would receive from the husband?
I would have said the wife is heartless but for her to have done that....it has gotten to the peak.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by xp17(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Bros even if the mom is grade-one slutty, the man shouldn't have gone that far. He should have had a second thought that it might backfire. Men thinks but women acts.
What if it was the wife that slept with the father-in-law? Who do we blame?
Seduction can come anytime but the ability to manage or controls it makes you a real man.
If the man could gone that far,that means he can even divorce the wife and marry the mother.....shit happens these days.

I'm finding it so hard to understand your point on this. It's two consensual adults involved in the act, why put a blame on one and exonerate the other?
In this situation, the person with the least self control is the wife. How would a sane person do this inhumane act ? According to the law, while the man and the mother inlaw go free, the wife could be charged with assault by battery with attempted murder, that means she'll be looking forward to long jail sentence.

If the wife wasn't okay with her husband having a CONSENSUAL sex with her mum, the best she could have done was to go through the legal way by divorcing her husband and make a restraining order aginst her mum. Trust me , no one will be going to jail, because it's not a crime to cheat on your spouse, regardless on who you cheat with.

The people that would support your opinion re those who think like cavemen from the stone age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Mikzy11(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chai...bt dis is jas da fufilment of da scripture as i quote '''NO SINNER SHALL GO UNPUNISHED'' meanwhile da punishment is nat 2 much ooooo...
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
no!
Yes! grin
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Eddy2cute(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
D woman dey mad! Her mama wen open leg 4 her son in law to Bleep her nkor?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Aminat508(f): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Yes! grin
lolz
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=engees001 post=39456652]all men are HE-GOAT[/quote)Same as your father.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deltateam: 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...

Well since she's done her worse. Life imprisonment wouldn't be too bad for her.

The husband bleeped up. Yes, but doesn't she have a sense of control of her own actions?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by JudgementHammer: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Chai. Mama and husband. Come where the mama sef?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mozele(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Hahahahah wetin be this?, some men sha undecided undecided

You forgot to add "And mother-in-laws..."

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
AreaFada2:

And the mother-in-law is innocent, bah?
Sweetheart, the mother is guilty as well and the wife.
I may be wrong and am not trying to defend the woman but the man would have tried as much as possible to save the marriage. He should have explain some things to the wife in wisdom that would made her to send the mother back to village or her husband's house......in a matured manner.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by topkuma(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
act of wickedness
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
msbbash:
y can't she bath her own mother with hot water ?
boss I tire o
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mozele(m): 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
deltateam:

Well since she's done her worse. Life imprisonment wouldn't be too bad for her.

The husband bleeped up. Yes, but doesn't she have a sense of control of her own actions?

Did he rape her mother? If not, why didnt she render the same justice to both?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gosh!
His body is finished.
He did a horrible thing but I can't go this far.
Her mother and him should be blamed, not just him!

She should also pour hot water on her mother o!

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by godwin120alex: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nawa for man n d ml
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by msbbash(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
no!
Bt u sound like u are. everyone involved in this film has a blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.