Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (102029 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewife Surprises Husband With N700k She Saved In Her Piggy Bank "Kolo" / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by arabianights: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
Why hot water? Why not petrol and light him... He's crazy...

Haba you ma sef...................................................you for say acid,jo!!! bastard.stupid useless shameless man

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
madridguy:
THIS IS TOO SEVERE.
just like the mama's toto too sweet for am. I know that rokiatu,prettythicksme and vickyrotex will do worster thing like dis,wicked girls like say only dem fit chop their horsebands preek finish. tongue
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ekababy123(f): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:

Did he force the mother in law?
So many more questions to ask...
Did the mother-in-law seduce the man? Have they being eyeing each other for a very long time and it's not known to the wife? Have they been bleeping each other secretly before this fateful day? They(the husband and mother-in-law) can even use charm for each other...it's possible.
So many things could have led to that.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by saintfrank(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
she served him RIGHT grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by OCHOdee(f): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
"Now, where were we? Ah, yes. Abject humiliation!" undecided in Jafar's voice

Don't worry, the burns would heal and he'll get over it tongue

[b][/b]I KNOW THAT HE HASN'T LEARNT ANY LESSONS YET

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
deadZONE:
Lol******
like mother like daughter***
why didnt she pour her mother
hot water or Acid the man should
sue her to court divorce her
un-trained AZZ!!!

which face does he wano use to table the case? n how exactly is he to file the case?

hot bathed cos i slept with my wify's Mother? embarassed

*shameshameshame

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Junior66(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:
you and the 118 people that liked your post have a huge problem. If you guys were all muslims living in the north you wnt be different from boko haram. Since when did it become okay to set a man on fire? Abeg boiling water is enough and that is what the wife used.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by MIM77(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
Hahahahah wetin be this?, some men sha undecided undecided
But come to think of it, its not only men that are involved in this kind of mess. It can happen anyhow. May the good God give us the power to live above evil machinations, cos some real life stories are unbelievable.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Jadoskii(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women and suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.
that bissshhh should go to jail,u knw that ryt.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
slimbiggy:
[b][/b]

must you post? What do you mean that the wife is to be blamed? That's immature of you
you pass English so
or you're blind
where did I blame the woman
show me and I apologise
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jadoskii:
that bissshhh should go to jail,u knw that ryt.
Yea......taking law into your own hands attract a serious punishment. But with a good lawyer the punishment might reduce.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
francoray:

Can see you are very stupid for that comment.....who has burnt you for the abominations you commit daily angry sad
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Trueyarn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
omusiliyu:
She suppose to pour the water on her shameful mother and poison her husband.

They're nothing but lower animals

...how evil!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Bluffly: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
deanoffaculty:
Some men sha....they lack self control. A man who can bleep his mother-in-law can also do the same to sister-in-law,wife's friends and even Housegirl. 'Olosho' is still better but your mother-in-law...chai!!! That's out of boundary... the man deserves it.
I don't want to blame the wife cos she might have been passing through hell before she could take that decision of pouring hot water on him. Some women and suffering in silence in marriage cos they are always at the receiving end.
Next time sir, you will know how to control your 'konji'.

Why just judging the guy, where is the mothers blame like say e use juju for am. She should also pour hot water on her mother for bleeping her husband. Which suffering, I don't know why you guys always play the pity game. Do you know how many men who also suffer in silence, abi because they don't run to press the way women do. I begi. Good and Bad is shared across both genders. Do you know the amount of sexual harassment from females we have on our streets every day. Please both the guy and the mum has erred so she must bathe the mum with hot water as well otherwise she serves jail term.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-wife-bathes-husband-with-hot.html

Na Yoruba people
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by deanoffaculty: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bluffly:

Why just judging the guy, where is the mothers blame like say e use juju for am. She should also pour hot water on her mother for bleeping her husband. Which suffering, I don't know why you guys always play the pity game. Do you know how many men who also suffer in silence, abi because they don't run to press the way women do. I begi. Good and Bad is shared across both genders. Do you know the amount of sexual harassment from females we have on our streets every day. Please both the guy and the mum has erred so she must bathe the mum with hot water as well otherwise she serves jail term.
Yea...I understand your point. I am not trying to blame or judge the man but that shouldn't have happened. I've mentioned it my comments that all of them have their own share of the blame.
Everyone of them have their own side of the untold story that led to the event.
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by thorpido(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
olamisowon1:

Cruel?? Like really? Let's wait to see what you would do when u catch your dad in bed with your wife. grin probably castrate him hahahaha
I'll be mad at both of them.He will stop being my dad and she will stop being my wife.Will i harm any of them?No.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mandax: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

According to journalist who posted this, a scorned wife disfigured her randy husband with hot water for having an affair with her own mother..

Didn't she go too far?

The wife no go too far. She is a correct and intelligent woman. For court, she may not even be charged for being violent, after all, na only water she poured on her husband. If you add day na hit water, na you go explain what temperature de water reach.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by mandax: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
mandax:

The wife no go too far. She is a correct and intelligent woman. For court, she may not even be charged for being violent, after all, na only water she poured on her husband. If you add say na hot water, na you sabi, na only you go explain what temperature de water reach.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by slimbiggy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
mikolo80:
you pass English so
or you're blind
where did I blame the woman
show me and I apologise

what do u mean by saying d man is at fault cos he married a woman who is hot TEMPERED? Which its nt his randy nature dat got him bathed in hot water but the Womans temper
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by thorpido(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
ezeeuphemia:
uote author=thorpido post=39454911]An affair with your wife's moher?O bu ya bu na ewere.

Bathing with hot water was rather cruel.what makes it cruel
She caused bodily harm to him.There's a civil way to handle this kind of situation.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by karryamber: 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by gary400(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
d mother go get hand In this shit...

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by onizsure: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
He is an animal, a he-goat who deserves more than this.

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by ALISMILE(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Did he rape d mother-in-law?
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Kipstar(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked
ceometromedia:

Didn't she go too far?

grin shocked
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by oloriooko(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
ceometromedia:

Didn't she go too far?

she did not go too far infact she should have done this to the face and tummy of the guy but the big question is hope she equally did same justice to her mother
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Ola64(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kongi United Limitless
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aminat508:
who get the penis? undecided
And who get the punny?

1 Like

Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by simdam500(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
busted!
Re: Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) by lekan29ice(m): 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
End time husband and mother in law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / My Wife Is Slowly Distancing Herself From Me.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.