Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Re: I Need A Publisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Re: I Need A Publisher (807 Views)

My Meeting With A Publisher / I Need A Publisher For My Book / I Need A Publisher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Publisher by Chinwenita: 1:03pm On May 07, 2009
This is to thank Oluti and Ahaseurus for their useful hints to upcoming writers like Viquetoria and myself. God' blessings to both of you.
Re: Re: I Need A Publisher by bumajj: 4:43pm On May 19, 2009
Your first step to getting published is to identify a publisher who's interested in your work. And since you claim to have written two stories already, I might be able to help you talk to one or two publishers, ie, if you are based here in Nigeria.
You may wish to PM me on: haideas@yahoo.com.
Re: Re: I Need A Publisher by jesuseun1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
i hav a book i want to publish too,its on nigerian youths ,i belive it will be a best,pls can u helpin getting a publisher.which is beta ,isit to print by oneself or to get a publisher ,adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com,0803 443 8232
Re: Re: I Need A Publisher by bumajj: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello Seun, It gladdens my heart when young ones, like you, are serious about writing. I appreciate your efforts.
About publishing your book. You have two options: Get a publisher or self-publishing.
Getting a publisher to sign up an upcoming author isn't easy, either in Nigeria or abroad. This has led many authors into self-publishing.
But there are challenges in this also, the majors one being Finance and some technicalities. But if you can cough out the needed money, then it's better for you to be your own boss. After all, that's what everyone wants to be.
Myself and some friends are into self-publishing consultancy, and we are packaging a programme for would-be self-publishers. I shall let you know when it's coming up.
Meanwhile, I'd like to have a look at what you have. I'll send you a message.
Regards.
Re: Re: I Need A Publisher by tobikush1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
i really need a publisher who can help me out ,i have a motivational book that i will like to publish,please is my id willy_tunit@yahoo.com or 08032393022
Re: Re: I Need A Publisher by ekoree: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hoofbeatdotcom Publishers is a writers' haven, set up to offer publishing and promotional opportunities for authors, writers and render ancillary services to discerning individuals, brands and products.

The company published the critically acclaimed and widely accepted collection of poems on Lagos - Eko Ree -The Many Faces of Lagos, which won the Association of Nigerian Authors/Cadbury Poetry Prize 2004.

Ours is a Nigerian company with a global outlook, founded on core values of integrity, excellence and a win-win philosophy.
Hoofbeatdotcom Publishers has recently entered into a strategic alliance with one of the world's largest wholesale distributor of books. We offer creative writers and authors the opportunity, not only to have their books published, but distributed worldwide, through this network. We have a special offer for Nigerian writers.
If you have interest, E-mail
Dotcomhoofbeat@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Peter Enahoro's Books / Total Financial Freedom For All Writers / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.